If an ork shot his boss and blew his head off would he become the boss even if he was smaller than some other orks?

If an ork shot his boss and blew his head off would he become the boss even if he was smaller than some other orks?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1rmo3fKeveo
youtube.com/watch?v=648UkmmTG5w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Until one of the bigger orks kills him, yes. Which they will, because they're bigger.

This. He would be immediately challenged by the second-biggest ork (now the biggest ork). After that, it would keep going until there were no more orks bigger than him or he ran out of dakka.

Unless he's cunning enough to stay on top long enough to get big enough to manage it...

Which would make for good writefaggotry if we ever did that anymore.

What if the ork wore a suit that made him look like a big ork?

Well, you can't be blamed for everything.

True, but to be fair, not even I will take credit for the anti-generalsfag.

>What if the ork wore a suit that made him look like a big ork?
Yes, if through a series of convoluted coincidences he managed to defeat a number of challengers (the ork that's smaller than him), eventually he would fill in his suit and not have to wear it anymore.

The most kunning would find a way to stay #2 to the big guy and live a nice comfy ork life.

Deff Skwadron comes to mind

Now dat's sum kunnin bratul...brutilit...zoggit, e's ded kunnin.

>yfw killboy was made of so many mechanical bits that rabid squigs couldn't even bite parts of him off
Deff Skwadron put up with some serious bullshit user.

If he took off the suit would they kill him?

The krumpin' he received would be pretty zoggin' painful.

E's a big ork

I don't want to yell at you about namefagging but it's something we really frown upon here. Please stop namefagging like a summerfag, it makes you look like even more of a newfag. A person should only use names or trips if they are contributing content.

Fer you maebbe, ya grot!

So basically Khazrak one-eye?

Kid, I've been on this board for years. I know all of this. That's exactly why I'm doing it. Wayne's purpose is to be the Charlie Brown Shit-catcher of Veeky Forums, and to take the blame for everything you hate about Veeky Forums. Quests gone? Blame Wayne. Questfags complaining about generals? Blame Wayne. 8th edition Tau stats? Blame Wayne. Hate Wayne for namefagging? Blame Wayne.

And if I post anything of notable value on the board as Wayne it will be a nice contrast that works well with the concept.

The logic checks out. carry on, Wayne.

I mean, I'd blame Joshua, but that's just me.

the hell is this?

no you fool! you'll summon him!

I've literally never heard of you.

Wayne started around a week ago, so that's no surprise.

Reminder Orks get bigger if they win fights or are in leadership positions.

fucking joshua, man

Shut up Wayne, go back to your batsona and growl at some delinquents.

Nobody fucking cares, go jerk yourself off somewhere else you self-important fuck.

He'd get bigger as a result of killing his boss.

>Kid, I've been on this board for years
Anyone on this board for years would know how irrelevant and sad it is to be on this board for years.

In other words, you're a pathetic attention whore who found a flimsy excuse for his (You) farming.

Get a grip, get a life, and get the fuck off this board

piss off cunt, no one needs you

Your idea is not funny or interesting..

Yes, but not immediately. Do you imagine it like mario eating shrooms?

Wayne, take off the name when it's not relevant, coz Mr. Autismo and team will derail threads because they can't stand different green letters

...Yes.

Someone should draw that.

FOR FUCK SAKE AARON!

I wrote all that up for you and you forgot the best bit

*Folks wherever wayne is this loops on a low volume

youtube.com/watch?v=1rmo3fKeveo

>not ((You))

God just look at all these fucking idiots who know Nothing of work biology.

>because orks stay the same height, shape and weight throughout their entire life right?

Orks develop muscle mass before fights, either during a waaagh or before taking on the current warboss. Boys become Nobs who become Warbosses. Even during the scheming phase days before actually swinging an axe, orks will almost double in mass in preparation for taking on that new challenge, and subsequent challengers.
>what is established ork fluff for the past 20 years Tim.

What you grots are talking about is whether or not a new warboss would then be challenged after taking the mantle, and yes of course they would. Old drinking buddies, rival challengers who didn't get there first, you fucking name it. That said a wide variety would also accept their new leader, as he's Ard enough to kill the last boss.

>what is the lucky lanky grot.

Read some fucking lore first ya gits.

psssst heres some real lore

youtube.com/watch?v=648UkmmTG5w

How about you suck my dick you fucking fggt

YES PLEASE!!! Mmmmmmmmmmm bitedickbitedick

orks.io

Hey, wait, yeah, don't orks get bigger as they fight?

So in theory, if he fought his old boss wouldn't he just grow to at least nearly his old boss' size?

In a timeframe of several hours, or day, or something between. In this while, he has to maintain status quo with kunnin' and luck.

Baneposting has achieved a new level.

[Spoiler] I love it [/spoiler]

Look at this newfag and laugh

Then post your most esoteric loss

Why?

>Not W

Looks like Wayne is working because all you twats are feeding him.

He will eat the boss and become bigger

More like shrooms eating Mario

>Wayne's purpose is to be the Charlie Brown Shit-catcher of Veeky Forums, and to take the blame for everything you hate about Veeky Forums

But we already had Edward for that.
And Red Machine D before him.

But those two were defeated by a cat anus and a DDR machine, respectively.

Well, 'e killed da boss, so 'ez gotta be stronga dan da boss. An' da only way youz can be stronga dan anotha Ork is by bein' bigga dan him. So dis gitz gotta be so kunnin' dat he was only pretenin' to be a runt, so he could sneak up on da boss an' krump 'im propa 'ard, an' now 'ez da boss, 'e can go bak to bein' big agen.

lurk moar

Anyone's bigger than a ded git

>Then post your most esoteric loss
OC donut steel.