Matt doesn't like Brexit

Is anyone surprised?

Nigel Farage, our spiritual liege.

How exectly is the unchecked immigration of foreign Islamic radicals the rational choice?

Because RACIST!!!!

HOMOPHOBIC!!!! XENOPHOBIC!!!!!

DO YOU REALLY WANT TO BE STOOPID LIKE THE IMPERIUM OF MAN IN THE DARK AGES OR MURRICA!!!!

RACIST!!!!!

That's nice Matt Ward. Now on behalf of all Veeky Forums I would like to say the following.

Fuck you.

>Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose.
Our spiritual liege using French ?

God damn, when I hear islamaphobics like you I just want to explode.

That you have not yet been raped to death by niggers or blown apart by mussulmen is a crime against humanity. Stew in the shit of what you've wrought upon the world.

It's always the fucking race thing. No one ever talks about that no they're going to be getting a bunch of their jobs back like fishing which had been outsourced to the point their waters would be pillaged and they'd have to buy back their own fish.

Just hang out with the refugees. it will happen soon enough.

Or if you want to explode faster convert to islam.

>will loose all kinds of high paying jobs because the EU will not take kindly to them leaving and several nations will just stop trading with them

Good thing you will have those fishing jobs to fall back on though!

It's just one example of several and a little more than
>xD niggers
They lost many jobs due to outsourcing, it effected their economy poorly, and they flooded themselves with people that want to kill them. After the Great Muslim Crusade happens will see if it's for the better or worse.

The EU was on track for collapse even before Brexit and the full reality of the migrant crisis. Now their third-largest net contributor is leaving and Mama Merkel is poised to let in millions of low-skill workers who don't speak any EU language and come from an extremely different (and arguably actively hostile) culture, most of whom will become welfare leeches the moment they set foot on EU soil.

Eh whatever. If they want to shoot themsleves in the foot and hop onto a boat with holes in the bottom and sail out into the ocean its up to them.

I know im gonna enjoy the hell out of pound droping like a rock when it happens though. already eyeballing a bunch of forge world stuff.

I'm always reminded of the people who fap to zombie apocalypse:

>uh-uh-uh oh god yeah they'll sure see when this alt-right exaggeration happens!
>I'm so smart and sure to come out on top
>oh yeah, fuck I'm awesome

It's just so ridiculous

>It's just so ridiculous
Well it's arguably happening now. So it's not that fictitious.

>Britain vs EU
I believe it was Henry Kissinger who once said 'it's a pity that they can't both lose.'

Refugees are a legit drain on resources though, if you were playing say, D&D and I gave you a DMPC who wouldn't fight, or help, or contribute at all, but would leech xp and gold from the group, would you want him?
Now imagine that on a grander scale where I give you a bunch of DMPC's like that, outnumbering the party and draining xp and gold from the group at an even greater magnitude.
Same goes for any game.

Suprised the asshole that ruined the setting wanted to ruin England too?

How is skullfucking the economy of you and your neighbors as well as dismantling the thing quite literallg created to specifically prevent WW3 over your culture being so unappealing that foreigners can't be assed to integrate into it a good thing?

>and I gave you a DMPC who wouldn't fight, or help, or contribute at all, but would leech xp and gold from the group, would you want him?

So basically the Rogue once the party gets above level 20.

Is there anything redeemable about this shit cunt

You should spend more time with migrants you love so much. You will have a blast.

brexit isn't going to make a difference on that front
EU is about free movement BETWEEN MEMBERS

What does this thread have to do with Veeky Forums?

Away with you, /pol/

>submit to the destruction of your nation or we will use our control of monetary systems to attack you!
Hmm...

The third option is to become a stinking Commie.

To be fair, EU's doing a shit job in general. Vat/Moss was one of the most embarrassingly stupid taxes ever implemented, and the general response to complaints was 'fuck you'.

He did good work in Warhammer Fantasy.
Unlike Gav Thorpe, who's mediocre in 40k and worse than Ward in Fantasy. Not to mention AoS is his stillbirth, not Ward's.

Matt Ward is more Veeky Forums than anything other than Gary Gygax.

It's about the character of a GW writer

>How is skullfucking the economy of you and your neighbors as well as dismantling the thing quite literallg created to specifically prevent WW3
All of that was going to happen anyway, the EU was already headed for economic ruin because it didn't bother to uphold it's own rules and regulations.

>over your culture being so unappealing that foreigners can't be assed to integrate into it a good thing?
If their culture is so horrible why do so many people want to go there? What about every other western nation who suffers the same phenomena? I'm sure it has nothing to do with the fact that the EU governments may as well have a giant billboard reading "COME TO EUROPE, GET FREE SHIT, WE RESPECT YOUR CULTURE MORE THAN OUR OWN" visible from the opposite side of the Mediterranean.

Pretty much.

Sorry user I'm scared of heights

Or HG Wells, or Peter Cushing, or Steve Jackson...

>'it's a pity that they can't both lose.'
But they can and they will in this case.

The only good thing to come out of this entire shitshow is that I won't hear the brits whining after they lock down their internet tighter than North Korea's.

>This system sucks
And nobody listens to me!
>Fuck you, I'm out!

'Merica.

Why don't we have Veeky Forums Polandball?
Shoop the 40k faction symbols onto balls and joke that way.

Poles are Islamic radicals?

Catholic radicals.
For the British it's the same thing, really.