sgiz.mobi/s3/6a608a27c7c9

>5etools:
astranauta.github.io/5etools.html

>/5eg/ Mega Trove:
mega.nz/#F!oHwklCYb!dg1-Wu9941X8XuBVJ_JgIQ!pXhhFYqS

>Resources Pastebin:
pastebin.com/X1TFNxck

Previously, on /5eg/:
Which of the UA material we've seen has the most chances of making it into the new splatbook? Unrelated question, which UA material was good?

Other urls found in this thread:

astranauta.github.io/races.html#Minotaur (Krynn)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>black

OP, are you posting all these or what? I don't mind just wondering

Also what's a splat book?

>Which of the UA material we've seen has the most chances of making it into the new splatbook? Unrelated question, which UA material was good?

>Latest Kensai Monk, Stone Sorcerrer and Redemption paladin are the best and ready for play.

Cleric domains and Barbarian paths are the next best.
>Scout Rogue and Revised Ranger + Monster Slayer Ranger and Planeswaker Ranger are next.

Everything else needs to be reworked.

>For example Tranquility monk is bullshit that forces no encounters to occur and gets to nuke things when they see something die.

>Nuclear Druid needs to specify that it requires a Druid spell.

>Drunken monk needs actual features.

Yes he's some guy that got btfo five to six days ago and now creates threads, specifically around page six to ensure he makes them, to try and trigger people.

Unfortunately all he's done is created an influx of /pol/ posting and off topic conversation.

Yo I wanna fuck that Ranger while her dog watches.

>Any of the UA paladins
>even slightly good

Redemption paladin is a shitfest. 'Look, I'm unarmoured but have more AC than the guy in plate armour with a shield!' (At least barbarians/monks needed to max out two stats to match plate armour +shield)
'Look, I can make a mess of the battlefield by turning everybody into love-zombies, and leaving the party trying to wonder what the fuck they're going to do with all these incapacitated people!'

All the while discouraging paladins from taking actually good for damage options.

And then they get features that deal damage to people for hitting them.
That's not fucking redemption. That's retribution or vengeance.

And the premise just kinda sounds like getting a typical 'we have to save everybody!' paladin of obnoxious 'I'm too pure for people to die' and making it reality.

Pol people always post user, what are you a nigger

>Redemption paladin is a shitfest. 'Look, I'm unarmoured but have more AC than the guy in plate armour with a shield!'

To be fair, we've all been wanting a chance to play an unarmored badass with a blade.

Does she fuck the dog?

What is Barbarian?
What is Monk?
What is barbarogue?
What is Monkrogue?
What is a Wizard/Sorcerer who sometimes uses GFB/BB?

And we got it in core, with a monk.

No monks hit people with a long stick then punch them

And barbarian-monk I guess and maybe barbarian-fighter and maybe somehow you could make barbarian-paladin work though that's MAD as fuck a level of barbarian works fine on a lot of classes.

Anything that pisses /pol/ off is fine by me.

But they said that it made an influx user, how would that piss them off?

She's a female Ranger with a wolf companion.

Of course she's taking the knot.

I don't play 5E but I entered the last thread because the thumbnail looked cool.

The amount of buttfrastrion created by OP's posts is hilarious. Like, how do you guys not see that endlessly complaining about OP is exactly what he wants?

They do but it's led to steep increase and more off topic discussions when every he quips about something being racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic etc.

The /pol/ people were normally ignored or told to go back, now a platform and an enemy has been created for them to fight.

When in reality political leanings should be kept out of the game, left and right. It should be what your group is comfortable with or hell have the entire spectrum populate the world you've made if you're so inclined. No side should dictate how others play and run their games.

As a newb, if there any benefit to reading the monster book if I'm not anticipating becoming a dungeon master?

But what's a splatbook, user?

Anything not white triggers them. But anyway, I've noticed no "influx" of anything /pol/ related in these threads, so I don't even know what that poster is on about.

Here's a fun fact!

Did you know, back in the Middle Ages, the way they'd figure out if a woman's been committing bestiality is by forcing her to assume a mounting position, and see if the suspected hound mounts her?

Little does my party know that every beastmaster ranger is part of my magical realm

There's a benefit sort of as you get better at metagaming. But generally everyone should have more fun if the players don't know the stats of monsters, and the only way it helps you as a player outside that is if you're a druid.
A splatbook is a book with additional options, whether it's fluff-heavy like the Sword Coast's Adventurer's Guide or more mechanics-heavy like a player's handbook 2 would be. New races, classes, archetypes, feats, spells etc. which helps keep the game going and keeps people invested.

I'm not mad because the pictures aren't quite as ugly as that one particular picture that's been the OP a couple of times.

They're actually fitting and fit a suitable culture theme.

Though at this point it's basically anti-diversity, 'no OPs except my favoured colour'.

But whatever. I'm here to destroy this place with 5e posting, not pol-posting.

A while ago we had an autistic wizard and a ghey druid duking it out, i think we are fairly off topic normally. Also what enemy, get your self ritious shit outta and let the nazis post on the anime image board

So I'll have more fun if I don't know shit about monsters?

> ghey druid
Don't remind me.

You know, this makes me curious.

How does Faerun view bestiality, anyway? I know in Exalted it's kind of murky because Lunars can and often do assume animal forms, and Pathfinder canonically has a Goddess of Animal Rape and numerous intelligent-yet-animal creatures, but what about WotC's golden child?

Generally yes. But there are those that enjoy learning the monsters by heart and reading the adventure that's being run before playing it. I'd say that definitely makes it a worse experience for the gm and other players though, even if you enjoy that.

To answer this question you must first ask yourself: "Would Ed Greenwood have written private stories about the elven queen fucking fey hounds?"

Since elves are all about freedom of expression and shit, they probably accept it. For humans, probably the usual middle ages viewpoint.

Thanks, user.

But what about dorfs user?

>Pathfinder canonically has a Goddess of Animal Rape
lolwut

Obviously they're too busy fucking each other or just getting drunk. Not many animals below ground either I imagine, though I don't imagine they're too picky with what's available.

I'd say less of a trigger, more of a batsignal for their racist shitposts

Theres the cow things in Volo's, but you're probably right

Would probably be difficult due to size, but mountain goats shouldn't be too uncommon for them to use as mounts and such.

>Explaining to someone who asks what's going on is whining
>Just ignore an issue it'll go away or you're just butt blasted

Ok

>/pol/ doesn't work itself into a lather anytime something triggers them

Do you know /pol/ even a little? They'll take any chance to start a pissing match about ideology.

>le /pol/ boogieman

>More nigger posts
>Several threads yesterday started off the same way

I mean if you don't see it, it must not exist.

>nigger posts
Do you know where you are? "nigger" is pretty damn common on this site, are you just that new?

>He doesn't know I'm originally from /pol/

I mean yeah normally /pol/ is a scape goat for any right style of thinking, doesn't change what I've said about the place.

Lamashtu, also known as the Mother of Monsters, is a Chaotic Evil deity associated with pregnancy, monsters and nightmares. Her thing is encouraging cultists to breed with animals (there's a Wondrous Item for Lamashtans that allows them to "accept" the seed, or spill seed, inside of animals within one category size of themselves, like dogs or horses) and thus create ever more horrific abominations.

Pathfinder degeneracy isn't a meme is it?

It's real.
Go into the /pfg/ thread and see all the furfag degeneracy.

Pathfinder *was* degenerate, Rise of the Runelords (the very first Adventure Path) features incestuous rapist-cannibal ogres, fathers getting their faces chewed off and the villain of the very first book is a dog-fucking teenage Aasimar who wants to become a demon.

Yes and? It used to be nearly none existent in 5eg, now it's increased in several threads over the course of days.

Niggers are so disgusting.
Poor pupper.

>was
is it not anymore?

Why do you even care, don't like it go somewhere else, some guy saying nigger shouldn't drive you to hate an entire thread

Except liberals are objectively wrong on pretty much every issue and thus their opinions should not be allowed to be parts of RPGs. Except 5e does have liberal viewpoints such as encouraging you to play a demisexual koalakin and making all kobolds trannies as well as making them sexual degenerates to normalize degeneracy. D&D 5e is a piece of SJW shit.

True but they were atleast on topic and it got others talking about the pros and cons then they kept going for a bit.

Fuck, was a bit premature with that post ejaculation!

I say Pathfinder WAS degenerate because, while the General became more and more disgusting, the game itself started to clean up until it was horribly Social Justice, inclusive, sanitized and otherwise boring.

Compare the things that happen in Rise of the Runelords to things that happen in Wrath of the Righteous, a campaign that starts off with you meeting a trans-lesbian couple followed by a black/white gay couple with the twink addicted to drugs, and the sole white male is a literal Mansplaining privileged nobleman asshole. It's a campaign where you're fighting rape-tastic demons in Demonland (The Worldwound), yet the worst atrocities you see is maybe a bit of whipping and torture. Gone are the incest, gone is the implied rape, gone is the hideous displays of torture and mutilation (The aforementioned Ogres in the first campaign ripped out the organs of a girl while she was still alive and shoved straw into her instead because she was an Ogre child's "doll", and the Nymph Ghost that orders you to find her lover was raped so hard her entire lower half is just wispy nothingness, unable to materialize.)

This is a company that literally added a TRIGGER WARNING to Hell's Rebels (one of their most recent books) because the Big Bad in a scene showing off his childhood "nonconsensually spied on his sister while she took a bath."

>making all kobolds trannies
You do realize there are species in the animal kingdom that can change their sex?
A fantasy race of small reptiles being able to do it isn't that far fetched.
Seems like you're projecting my dude.

>Implying

Where did I say any of that?

Cool, you know as a DM you can modify out the bits you don't like correct? Also if it's supporting the company you're worrying about there are free sources in the op. Change it to fit your political leanings or make it more palatable at least.

An AL madule had a man married to another man, I don't know If it was liberal nonsense or their usual shitty editing

> monster hunter ranger
I thought it was a fighter subclass. Speaking of rangers, would a V. Human Dex based dual wielding deep stalker be a good choice or am I gimping myself?

How would that even be projection? And why would you include that not to pander to your sexual preferences? There is homosexuality in the animal kingdom too but you don't see most people making their fantasy races have a 50% chance of suddenly droppi n everything so as to buttfuck as if tomorrow will not exist.

It's usually liberal nonsense, you'd be shocked at how disillusioned people from the West Coast tend to be about these things.

West Coast Americans literally think gay people make up 35% of the population, rather than 1%.

Which one? Let me know so I can smear it amd hopefully fewer people will buy it ans my flgs will stop carrying 5e books. I live in the South so I might even get their business license revoked if I talk to the right people.

>why would you include that not to pander to your sexual preferences
>why would you include orcs not to pander to rape fantasies
>why would you include halflings not to pander to midgets
>why would you include elves not to pander to hippies
>why would you include Goliaths not to pander to chads

Are you retarded?

With all of the brainwashing these days they soon will, its a shame

I have nothing against pedophiles but killing all homosexuals may not be such a bad idea, if you think about it.

5eg why didn't you tell me that Barbarians were so goddamn fun? Just started one last night and that shit was a hoot.

What archetype? I was considering making a minotaur barbarian.

>Nothing against pedophiles
Whoah hold up there you'll get the thought police coming after you for being worse than a suicide bomber

Tell us what in particular was fun.

When you said 'I attack'?

>With all of the brainwashing these days they soon will

Not true at all, you can't change preferences that drastically - you can fuck a kid up for sure by insisting he should be interested in boys or she should like girls and a suggestion otherwise is "evil" and "bad," but you can't turn a typical kid into a raging homosexual.

Realistically, all you're going to get is limp-wristed beta losers like Mike Mearls or Anthony Burch. This may sound like a sad thing until you realize that, unless you're a limp-wristed beta loser too, this means you've got significantly less competition in dating.

It's an awkward conversation to have, really. Homosexuals are hugely overrepresented in the media (both "presenting" or simply the actors) for a variety of reasons - most people think it's because of an agenda, but in truth it's because homosexuality is still "daring" and "different" to the crotchety old Jews that work on committees, and gay people are oftentimes good at acting considering many of them lived a lie for decades.

As a PC?

>Neal Patrick Harris always plays a straight ladies man
>He's gay

The one I didn't see coming is Wayne Brady.

yes?

I want to see her pet the doggo with her feet

Joking aside, neat. Switching setting to not-Africa is a good way to refresh classic tropes IMO. And it's not like D&D doesn't have hyena-like gnolls or dinosaurs to fill that setting in.

Lizardfolk Totem (Eagle Spirit) with PAM and a glaive. Run in, smash things, chomp things, run away, oppurtunity attacks all over the place.

Helps that my DM is a descriptive type, so "action: shove prone, bonus action: hungry jaws" became a fun little scene where I knocked a dude down and went in for a quick snack with him screaming like a horror queen.

The matter is most likely not discussed.

>implying fucking a dorf is not already bestiality

Using what template from where?

Oh, I was mistaken. I thought that sword coast added minotaur as a player race.

Not him, but probably the Minotaur race from UA .
astranauta.github.io/races.html#Minotaur (Krynn)

What is heavy armor commonly made from in not-Africa?

Huh, guess that exists. Not sure I've ever bothered to look at the water based UA...

Isn't Africa one of the richest in mineral deposits in the world? Could easily look up the availability of metal in Africa and adjust to reflect it in not Africa.

>Africa
>Armor

Same stuff everyone else made it from.
Although you could amp heat fatigue or just make full metal armour expensive (e.g. imported). If we're going to change settings, be prepared to change some conventions as well.

>Isn't Africa one of the richest in mineral deposits in the world?

Yeah, mineral deposits that need fairly modern technology to exploit.

Could also make it so really top coin armors actually have an enchantment that keeps the wearer cool.

True and with magic I believe they could easily do that. Unless we're making it almost exactly like Africa, then the question is do you include a country that drove out a certain race and is now begging them to come back because they're starving due to no one knowing how to farm?

>encouraging you to play a demisexual koalakin
Citation please.

>making all kobolds trannies as well as making them sexual degenerates
Also citation

>opinions should not be allowed
Thought-police is traditionally one of the charges leveled against libtards, interesting use here

>then the question is do you include a country that drove out a certain race and is now begging them to come back because they're starving due to no one knowing how to farm?

You should include that, as well as Apartheid States or Brazils or freedom-loving inclusion zones.

As much as I like to give Pathfinder crap about the shit they do, Golarion has a really neat example of a Not!African State called "Sargava," which is basically Rhodesia, South Africa and a dash of Brazil all rolled into one.

North Africa and East Africa had a lot of contacts with the middle east through Arab traders, so anything that goes for a middle eastern setting would probably work fine in an African one, unless you or one of your players is actually knowledgeable about medieval Africa enough to make distinctions beyond broad regions.

It's pretty solid, too

>North Africa and East Africa had a lot of contacts with the middle east through Arab traders

Yeah, as vicious slavers and source of slaves.

The media doesn't like to talk about the Barbary Corsairs for a damn good reason, user.

Why not include it? Also could add a mysterious land across the sea that buys slaves and look nothing like the locals. Make it really interesting and see what people decide to do.

Well I never said they were there on behalf of UNICEF to feed the poor, just saying they were there. Slavery existed in Africa well before Arabs or Europeans were there anyway.

Clerics get their powers from gods and not inborn righteousness/ascendency, right? Newb here.

Would I get flamed for asking obvious questions without specifying that I'm a newb?

>Well I never said they were there on behalf of UNICEF to feed the poor
heh

It won't matter you'll get flamed either way, and yes. Read the fucking book enjoy your stay.

>Also could add a mysterious land across the sea that buys slaves and look nothing like the locals

I've been reading the Last Kingdom, and that's pretty much what the Muslims are shown as; exotic men with skin the color of chestnut, plying their trade for slaves with quality gold which came from a swarthy land far to the South.

As per the PHB, Clerics are vested with the orisons and miracles (aka spells) necessary to do their god's work.

Your campaign, however, is free to change whatever details you'd like.

why would there by a white wolf in the savana?

They'd be at significant evolutionary disadvantage, standing out as a predator in the middle of the open desert

>why would there by a white wolf in the savana?
>standing out as a predator in the middle of the open desert
So are we assuming she's in a desert or a savanna here?