What social status would Futanari/hermaphrodite have? Similar to women or better?

What social status would Futanari/hermaphrodite have? Similar to women or better?

>It is assumed that one of three people is a hermaphrodite.

They'd be treated in the same manner we treat fishing articles, like baits.

Signs of bait thread:
>political or sexual question
>no reference to system
>no reference to setting

Depends on the setting. For which you have given us no context.

Depends very much on the setting and society in question, but the idea of a tri-gendered society is an interesting one.

Still, we need a bit more context before we can give anything like a meaningful answer.

Go ask it on /d/ post a link to that thread then

I miss having quest threads on this board.

Our World. Think of alternative history.

Assuming an ecology that requires hermaphroditism, then they would have the same status as men and women, but threesomes would be required for sexual procreation.

Anyway a good question would be if these futanaris can carry a baby/impregnate other people

If this wasn't a bait thread, I mean.

>I miss having quest threads on this board.
Same here.

You need to define what you're talking about more though. You're still waaaay too generalized.

If it looks like a chick but also has a dick, they'll get treated like women, relegated to household and fieldwork just like women in history until sexual revolution.

If they look more androgynous and have larger builds, it's possible they'd have had cultural places outside the home, maybe joining men as hunters, soldiers, etc.

>I miss having Naruto Quest 852 on the front page 24/7
>I refuse to go to /qst/, the board made specifically for quests, and instead will do salty shitposting on Veeky Forums forever

Shitposting about quests should be bannable.

That could create a rather interesting social dynamic. Especially if the hermaphrodite isn't necessary but does produce the best offspring. The issue of property rights between three parties? Who is the inheritor? Who pays the dowry? I feel like there's potential here.

I miss Decu and Larro.

There is so much missing detail and the question is so broad any reasonable attempt to answer it would require a whole essay to start to cover the basics.

Quest threads are fun. People on Veeky Forums like having fun.

Troll threads are less fun than quest threads. It would be better if we had more quest threads on Veeky Forums, because then we would have fewer troll threads.

That's heavily dependant on if they're fertile or not, in what way, and where they fall in the realm of non-genital sexual dimorphism.
For example if they're just women with sterile male genitals slapped on they would have roughly the same social status as ordinary women, possibly extra desirable as handmaidens and such since they could entertain highborn ladies with no risk of pregnancy. The exact opposite case where they can't bear children but have functional semen and have similar bone structure and muscle building capabilities as men puts them on a similar social status to men, but perhaps extra popular as prostitutes/mistresses for the same reasons as above. If they're totally sterile they'd likely be the most free to do whatever since an inability to produce heirs would make them pretty worthless for marriages. Finally one that's fertile both ways and has some of the traits of both sexes would likely be the least free since being able to be married off to another family for power regardless of the sex of their eligible bachelor/ette makes them super valuable.

Tribe of futunaris whose whole goal is traveling the world in search of the strongest individual no matter man or woman to breed with to produce the strongest offspring. Of course this is culturally masked with finding the strongest soul mate out in the world. I'm guessing they would travel individually and adventuring considering the strongest individuals would be other adventurers.
Sound like a /d/ game.
Also since this is Veeky Forums your bait thread will be turned into a legit one. Enjoy.

> It would be better if we had more quest threads on Veeky Forums, because then we would have fewer troll threads.
No, we'd have the same number of troll threads and also quests.

And if you had fun with quests you can go to /qst/ and have that fun as much as you please instead of constantly shilling for their return to Veeky Forums.

>I miss having quest threads on this board.
Why are roleplaying games no longer allowed on Veeky Forums?

And why do we have a dice roller, since it was implemented just for quest threads?

So Amazons except they have dicks? I mean all you have to add in is that they can't breed with each other and it'd be as close as you could possibly get.

>No, we'd have the same number of troll threads and also quests.
So you're saying that the content creators on Veeky Forums are all questfags?

Makes sense.

I'm have a hard time understanding how you came to this conclusion.

The point of my post was that troll/bait threads are not connected to quests, so adding quests back wouldn't change the number of troll/bait threads.

Basically but it can be eugenics in general not just "le buff womyn". And maybe its not impossible to breed with other futas but it is incredible discouraged for some reason.
Or something else, they can be targets of religions worship as they represent fertility, etc.

Maybe not 'can't', but won't because of reasons. They way I'd play it off since this is a /d/ as fuck game is that they shouldn't mate with one another or else their offspring might turn into monstrous fiends or maybe they're just infertile, are considered weak willed, or something.

Shit, if we're going fulll /d/ maybe these Futazons have to find both a worthy 'wife' and 'husband'.

They don't actually need to be big and strong, finding the most suitable mate is a completely ordinary motivation that you'll find in basically every sexually reproducing species. That said they do need a good reason to roam so far from home and being unable to breed with each other is a more all-encompassing choice than taboo since the latter raises the question of how they handle raging hormones, episodes of lowered inhibitions, and simple desperation.

>Shit, if we're going fulll /d/ maybe these Futazons have to find both a worthy 'wife' and 'husband'.
This is good shit. Why look for only one "best mate" if you have two wildly different categories of potential mate with very different qualifications of fitness?

>I'm have a hard time understanding how you came to this conclusion.

Potential types of threads on Veeky Forums:

>Content creation threads
>Troll threads
>Quest threads

If quest threads are allowed to return to Veeky Forums, and you claim that "we'd have the same number of troll threads and also quests", then logically it follows that the people making content creation threads would start making quest threads, since the number of troll threads wouldn't increase and the total number of non-sticky threads couldn't rise above 150.

Therefore, the questfags that you hate so much are actually the people who make all the things we enjoy on Veeky Forums besides troll threads.

Quest threads are troll threads though, since they exist only to shit up the board and marginalize real content.

Tales of Magisterium University had a race that worked like that. Most relationships were 3 way and everything was about holy trinitys. Futa psychic Drow. Great, now I need to try reading that book again.

>Quest threads are troll threads though
Nah, they're clearly two different categories of threads, according to Can't argue with logic.

There are a limited number of threads at any given time.

More active threads take longer to get bumped off the board.

Quest threads and troll threads get bumped the most often because people are dumb.

Content creation threads suffer because they tend to be less active.

Please try to stop being a moron.

like intersex people already are treated.

medical deformity.

According to english common law circa 1628, hermaphrodites were bound by the legal requirements, responsibilities and restrictions appropriate to the sex that they presented or identified as in their common life [Coke, 1628].

I'm not surprised, it's a lot easier than creating a third gender with it's own special queues.

er, cues

>would
thailand semfam

Never doubt the British propensity for making queues, we even queue to riot.

>quests
>roleplaying games

The majority of quest threads are systemless, diceless storytelling with no mechanics. Collaborative storytelling without rules isn't Veeky Forums. They are not games. Quests would be a better fit for Veeky Forums than Veeky Forums.

Unlikely when they form a large part of the population.