Who here actually knows what they're doing in the context of investing? What are your strategies, in a general sense...

Who here actually knows what they're doing in the context of investing? What are your strategies, in a general sense? What is your philosophy? Any book suggestions? Thanks

Other urls found in this thread:

arxiv.org/pdf/1009.4843.pdf
cds.cern.ch/record/519235/files/0109122.pdf
jestr.org/downloads/Volume8Issue1/fulltext78115.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

arxiv.org/pdf/1009.4843.pdf

this is bad

Buy when no one's talking about it. Sell when everyone's talking about it.

hodl shitcoins

Yea. Pay someone to handle 99% of my investing.
Fuck around with 1%.

>Bears and bulls get fed, pigs get slaughtered

>Never catch a falling knife

They're modeling with a driven harmonic oscillator? That's fucking retarded. Especially wgen a spring system has the same general solution. I guess putting QM in your paper means you're srs bsns.

>theoretical framework
>quantum finance

I said investing not speculating.

You'd be better off keeping your money in savings instead of being a passive investor in my opinion. The (arguably useless) people doing the trading and thinking for you aren't playing with their own money, they're playing with yours. Best case scenario you get mediocre returns over a long period of time. There's too much risk involved for such an outcome.

What was the point of this post?

Yeah how generous of you. When can I buy your book, "Rule One Speculating"?

what do you mean?

it's actually called "Quantum Coin Flips: Or, How to Make Infinite Money"

I'll be sure to pick up a copy from Taobao

expain

>what do you mean?

Are you implimenting that paper?... cause it's fucking retarded. It's the most idealized and simplistic system in QM apart from a free particle with no field interactions. Half that paper is identical to the derivations seen in the beginning of an undergrad text book.

>both authors are chinese

That makes sense. That paper is a joke and wouldn't pass referees in any journal in the states worth a damn.

makerdao, science blckchain, chainlink. only coins you need for long term hold.

That picture he posted of people (see: total strangers) chatting about it in discord is equally retarded. Does he think we are naive like a 15 year old?

nice

there's a flaw within the system that is money, and if you're not aware of this flaw, you're perpetually fucking yourself for life

if the public found out about this, global economy would collapse

what about this one?
cds.cern.ch/record/519235/files/0109122.pdf

What's this, doing a straddle option?

what about this one?
jestr.org/downloads/Volume8Issue1/fulltext78115.pdf

u gonna accept on discord or what?

> Therefore by using some concrete potential V(q) we consider the very idealized model of financial processes.
>very idealized model of financial processes

The only interesting thing about that paper was using Bohmiam mechanice, because that's inherently a deterministic view of QM.

Not clicking on that link. Do you even understand these papers or did you google quantum and economics?