Heh, just updating you guys from my post yesterday. I did warn you. Get out user...last chance user....well here we are...

Heh, just updating you guys from my post yesterday. I did warn you. Get out user...last chance user....well here we are. This bubble has popped. Dont listen to the idiots on twitter, they're still in denial. Buy btc back at 8k. mwah.

buy mco, dcorp, and snm

Fuck that I'm buying the dip this is a correction.

BOOMER SAYS ITS OVER
SELLSELL

>implying ta works when something is this volatile

How often was this guy wrong? Stopped counting after 10 times.

More like a market correction, it will go up soon but not as expected. However yhis bubble keeps poping thats the beauty of it and it come back again and again, its like a bubble-ception its a bubble within a bubble within a bubble...

Too early. The baseline for BTC is somewhere around 8-9k.
ETH 350-400

>how to get JUSTed, the post

Every thought this isn't in a bubble?

have fun getting rekt in the bulltrap

>>implying ta works when something is this volatile
actually ta works really great with crypto because there is nothing else besides it
no fundamentals, no real market
only speculation

People mocking the wise. Oh dear user's. He was never wrong, he was a hodler from 400usd. He called every top on this run (check this tweets). We've not entered panic yet. When we fail to break resistance around 14-16k and fall even harder, you'll see even the og corecucks taking profit. No idiot will hodl whilst btc halfs in value.

>I did warn you.

It's going up already, so many sick gains to be had man just keep your wits about you and Tether/$ up when the time is right.

How can you calculate an unknown factor like speculation, news and hype into your TA's. Seems even worse of a use.

>implying ta works

>crypto has no fundamentals

He was never wrong? Are you fucking kidding me?

Well, it's true in bitcoin's case.

>they didn't sell when almost all alts started mooning at the same time
BTC gaining over 10,000 dollarydoos in value in couple months was insane, but once all alts started following and mooning too your gut had to have said something. I followed my gut, and damn did I do the right thing.

>How can you calculate an unknown factor like speculation, news and hype into your TA's. Seems even worse of a use.
you can calculate that half traders use TA because there is nothing else to rely on
even news just change the tempo, not goals

Find me an example of where he was wrong. I'll post where he was right:

>called the bottom during china fud
>called top 1: 6.8k
>called top 2: 7.5k
>called top 3: 12k+
>called top 4: 18.8k
>called eth going to 650usd / 800usd

.....gee wizz kid, he sure was wrong!

>Buy btc back at 8k

When did the market start going volatile? At like 2.5k wasn't it? It's going to drop to 5k, cool for for a bit, then moon to 100k.

This; only a retard tries to call tops.