Is it time to switch to ethereum as the reserve cryptocurrency?

Is it time to switch to ethereum as the reserve cryptocurrency?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tv3Wvxi6pgU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's inevitable in 2018.

It was the time to do so like 2 weeks ago but you guys didn't listen.

I hope people switch because BTC controls too much volume of the market so everything follows bitcoin

Yes. Until exchanges start to provide other pairings Ethereum will fill this spot.

I would take this opportunity to put my money in to Bcash and Ethereum but have a brighter future than Core. Or if you dont like those go for privacy coins like Monero or Verge. Verge is obviously better because I have bags.

There were people from a discord pnd group coming to Veeky Forums last week openly telling us they were pumping verge to entice normies and then dumping on them

Good. because I bought the dip they created and now Verge has exposure.

Well right now is a nice deep to get in.

Yes you should have already. ETH is the new king BTC is ancient and expensive.
STOP SHILLING BCASH IT'S SHIT

ETH is still too slow, ICX will fix all these issues

>The mother of all crypto is shit

Then why are you even here? Fuck off back to Goldmansacs.

there's definitely not enough support, it still bled in sats even as btc was dipping down.

eth has just surpassed june's ath, btc has been way more profitable. people sell eth for btc when btc is up so they don't bleed sats and when it's going down trying to catch the dip

bitcoin truly is the king

people still haven't figured out that XRP will be the defacto reserve currency of the world by 2019?

Why aren't more people doing it? Wouldn't they want to avoir the BTC fees?

They did a good job with branding. The have people convinced they are not a fork but the real bitcoin, the original. So people gladly pay 30 dollar transfers and wait 2 days as it goes through. When people still have to pay 30 dollars to set up a lightning pipe to send their .00001 sats to Steam, we will see if they keep liking it.

Good deal if you get your kicks from transferring your money back and forth between the exchange and your wallet.

Ether will eventually win though.

I've been doing this for weeks desu.

>Bcash the mother of all crypto
Nah it is shit. You have a point but I'm here to shill ETH and be honest even you admit that ETH will emerge victorious in the end. I just want BTC / Bcash to die.

The death of core is desirable because it goes against the ideas behind crypto and is now owned by the banks. Bcash is the original bitcoin passed on to us by God through Satoshi. To deny bitcoin cash is to deny everything that came from it including Ethereum.

Smart money already has

The reserve currency will be DAI, it’s stable in value, but requires the Ethereum network to run, ETH as collateral to back the DAI, and MKR for governance and stability.

Core still has a few tricks: Lightning, Mimblewimble, Rootstock, these may or may not work but it won’t go down without a fight.

I dont like the banks, they are the root of all evil in the world, so I will not support anything they support.

Cryptokitties says no

That is fair, respect must be given where respect is due. But Roger is a raging autist, it's hilarious. Not that I'm not.
bless you anons, thanks for sharing your thoughts. Interesting stuff on the horizon.

Roger is nothing but an investor and is not a spokesman for Bitcoin even if he shares his opinions on it.

Cryptokitties say ETH has an extremely wide range of potential applications

>Ethereum
>Cryptocurrency

Good meme user.

Where's litewhalebro? Everyone knows litecoin will be king.

There's nothing inherently wrong with the concept of a bank. They're only as evil as the people running them.

They've fixed that stagnation by now.

Indeed but since the banks we are talking about are not concepts but a collection of the most corrupt people in the world, then there is a problem with "the banks". Do not support them when you have been given the first tool that can hurt them.

The word “banks” echoes pretty hard, especially on 4chins.

I unironically switched to doge

Your Eth “investment” is literally funding sandnigger rapefugees.

Fuck Eth and fuck Vitalik Skelikike.

yeah but its keeping it in syria. Better than bringing them into europe.

Stop being retarded guys. Of course ETH is the new reserve.

> at your favorite exchange
> want to buy a altcoin
> exchange asks for bitcoin as default pair
> "bitcoin is a shitcoin, I don't have that!"
> only other pairing available is ETH
> ETH, unlike BTC, isn't a shitcoin
> You buy it and trade for your alt of choice

It's practically become the common currency for all exchanges at this point.

How can they be rapefugies in Syria? Are they raping white European women over the internet or something?

iota, eth, ripple that is all you need for 2018. the future is bright boys

>Buy LTC
>Send to exchange
>Pay less network fees
>Swap for ETH
>Swap for ShitToken of choice
>Send to wallet

By this fucking logic everyone should be buying litecoin but Charlie is Charlie.

you forgot monero senpai

Roger isn't a spokesman for bitcoin, but he is literally a spokesman for bcash.

kittens? Go with VTC user a coin from which you could actually scape lol not like youll ever need.

Speaking of Ver.
youtube.com/watch?v=tv3Wvxi6pgU

Was curious what they were talking about with "explosives" and I figured he was selling C4 to mudslimes. No, it was literally firecrackers.

Sorta.... this sounds like it allows the refugees who are making gibs money in Europe to send it to their families while they are there awaiting approval to travel to Europe under (((family reunification laws)))

>being this new

Bitcoincash literally IS bitcoin. It is exactly what the whitepaper describes minus cores retarded crippling updates.

> Implyin changing tickers is brain surgery.

What we need is all pairs into USD. That will solve a lot of crypto issues for starters.

This is the slowest shit under load. The network won't cope and you are inexperienced actually using these coins if you disagree. There are better alternatives.

>Core still has these unimplemented theoretical solutions up its sleeve
Meanwhile bcash is capable of scaling to first 8, then 32times the throughput of core instantly.

No, dash. Eth too volitil.

Not happening because the shitcoin exchanges are unregulated. If they trade USD they get assfucked by the US Govmint,

But they will be adding BCH pairs very soon.

No, not really. That limits an exchange and who can start one. But at the same time the more pairs you have the slower the market moves. Its a balance that can only be answer by demand. Bitcoin cash is moving up and has toppled Ethereum for #2 once already. Ripple is also threatening for #2 and 3. It topped Bcash for #2 for a while during the crash. Could see one of those start popping up in more places.

Nigger, Dash is not less volatile than ETH

>btc has been wat more profitable

Get a grip dude.
BTC this year: 1496.28%
ETH this year: 8970.97%

No, stay away from ETH. Don't congest my network!

Fuck bitcoin, you literally can't find any coin that is more shit than btc on coinmarketcap top 100. ETH all the way.

>tfw the eth address binance gives me doesn't exist according to the site i buy my coins at with fiat

Please no, I'm still accumulating

Bought 50 ETH right now. Tell me i did good.

Ether, yes.
Bcash, not so much.

dude we are going below 400 by the end of this week

And tomorrow you are the guy, who is telling we are going to 1000 end of the week.

You are just baby fished in the pond who are emotional driven by this shit.

This.
Why do people try to exchange BTC? It's like they enjoy paying 15 dollars to have their money moved after 4 hours

Money Skeleton is just taking a dump