JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA...

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k36sIRRdFSU
plebbit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/3rsfy3/eli5_why_did_bitcoin_fall_from_1000_in_2013_to/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

will you pay me some bitcoins if i shill in sync with your pump and dump?

well looks like its time to buy again
see u at 30k

20k by mid February

Not politics related

IT ISN'T FAIR I WAS SUPPOSED TO BECOME PART OF THE 1%

See you in 2 weeks Nocoiner fag. We'll see who laugh last. Fucking spic retard. Enjoy your pesos and your shit life down here in Mexico.

>JAJAJAJAJAJA
Am I the only one who reads this as "yayayayayaya"?

>investing in a disturbingly volatile ethereal "currency" backed by absolutely nothing at all
>everyone else is the retard
wew lad

$14.88 in a month!

Like I have said, screencap this if you want and let's talk in 2 weeks. :)

"You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea". LOL

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOW I'M IN DEBT TWENTY QUADRILLION DOLLARS
NO THE DEBT COLLECTOR HAS COME
WHIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I retired 1 year ago betting one magic internet money since 2012. How's your life user? Do you have enough money to pay your rent? Stop spending so much money on weed. Get your life together ffs.

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

Fucking retard.

An actual shoe shine boy asked me about bit coin yesterday. I just told him "no".

This is now a sad and feel thread, for nocoiners that made fun of us in the last 4 years. LOL!

>The only thing that is stable is Ripple

Makes you think what's a currency and what's not.

Only shitskins and spics can read it as Hahahah. The rest of us think that they are retards.

XRp is fucking useless. But good gains if you play your card right. Long term, it's useless.

Ripple is the only currency, which is why it is long term stable.

I know a guy who knows a guy that bought bitcoin 2 years ago. Made over a million...that's if he sold it at the Peak. So he might be rich and he might not be very soon. A time machine is required to do what he did. Of bitcoin falls low, really low I might buy in. Not before. I think this fall will be sustained.

WHAT A BUBBLE

so whats happening in the crypto-scam market with barely any real actors and/or investors/buyers?

cashening?

I'm rich now and won't need money ever until I die. so these threads make laugh. FUD, nocoiners, I laugh at you all. The magic internet money made me rich beyond what you can hope for working at Starbuck. So, yeah I take pleasure shitting on you all. :)

You can dismiss it as much as you want. Won't change MY reality. I think people like OP are delusional and jealous. Very sad indeed.

>replying to the same post 4 times
wow you must be really sweating user

I'm now retired, thank to the electronic Tulip market. Don't you know user? Electronic tulips can make you rich. Invest in Electronic Tulips now. Tell your grand father as well. Gold is worthless.

The likelyhood of what you are claiming is low.

Nah, I'm retired. I don't have anything else to do. Unlike you that need to wake up in a couple of hours to go work at your shitty job. I'll be sleeping while you slave wage on some unknown shitty job.

Sure. Make sure that my order it right tomorrow when I order my morning do nothing all day retired on crypto while you fags think it's a fad. I won't tip you, because of your despicable attitude. You don't deserve it.

My point is: Don't dismiss crypto, even it it's a fad, you can make real money now. Believe it or not, I don't give a fuck. The choice is your isn't?

AAAAAAAAAAGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=k36sIRRdFSU

Blockstream (kind of like the head of Bitcoin's development) just accidentally admitted they hire sockpuppets too. This is obvious to anyone who's been around a while - blocksize should've been increased years ago.

It's easy to shit on a new tech, but it's not to late. Cryptos are Internet 2.0. Do your research. And invest responsibly. And see you in 2 years shitposting like I am today with a smug face.

I have a good job, friend and I only said the likely hood of what you claim is low. Not impossible. I might even buy some coin when it hits rock bottom.
You sound more butthurt than you do smug.

when you see the pink wojaks on Veeky Forums it just means to BUY BUY BUY

Buy at €5000

no no no please no no no NO NO NO NO AAAAGH AAAAAAAAH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGHHHHH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH *BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGHHHHHHH

I didn't want to come across as but-hurt, that was not my intent. I want to sound inspirational. I really think that a shit ton of people are missing out. I cashed out early, and made a fortune. I think that there is still a lot of space for many people like me to cash out. Just don't miss the train. I am not advertising a coin or anything. But if you are tech inclined, don't dismiss it, take a look at what is happening. This is an altruistic gesture. From me to you all. Don't be so negative, it could change your life.

>monopoly money
>happening

Yeah, and i have no reason to believe you. Crypto as a whole is a scam waiting to be taken over by ANY government willing to shut it down or issue their own coins.

As for gambling investment? Even if you do everything right its not even an investment until you were able to pull convert the shitcoins into real money and have that real money withdrawn to your real money account ... meanwhile never mind the possible consequence > "knock knock fagget, its me the gooberminte, you gibsmedat 6 gorrillion $ tax we know for a fact you crypto faggot made mad gains"

13329 now. Down more than 30%. If it goes up back top what it was before, you'll make a huge profit. This dip is a good opportunity for you all that missed the train to hop back. Whatever coin you choose, they all go down when BTC goes down. So I am not advocating any coin in particular. Pick your poison and be rich one day if you choose well.

I am very positive on bit coin. It will rebound after it hits zero. I am going to buy soon.

> they want normies to sell their bit coin...thy want corps FBI & gov to purchase more. Not in the least bit worried

You don't have to believe me. My life is my life. I'm sitting now in a mansion next to a lake while you fume about some random comment from a stranger on an anonymous board. Kinda sad really. Don't be so negative.

>I'm retired.
Said no one who "invested" in BTC ever since it's literally impossible to withdraw/convert any substantial amount into legitimate currency. Quit lying on the internet, faggot.

Some perspective.

plebbit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/3rsfy3/eli5_why_did_bitcoin_fall_from_1000_in_2013_to/

Replace plebbit with you know what.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

MY LIFE IS DONE!!!!

>Down 30%
>Still double my total fiat investment

comfy

You are buying lots of bitcoin right now, right? Good luck.

This is good for Bitcoin

PLEASE DONATE ME SOME MONEY!!

I NEED AT LEAST 15K TO PAY OFF MY LOAN!!

THEYRE GOING TO SKIN ME ALIVE!!

PLEASE ANYONE!!!!

This is a common misconception. Coinbase, Gemini, GDAX (owned by Coinbase), etc. You can cash out anytime you want. Ridiculous FUD.

>/3rsfy3/eli5_why_did_bitcoin_fall_from_1000_in_2013_to/

had a good laugh ... sounds exactly like the current situation

At a time when the overall market was still very small and subject to manipulation by the exchanges, there was a surge of adoption spurred by publicity that caused the supply of BTC for sale to be overwhelmed to the point where nobody wanted to sell any of their coins unless you were willing to pay above market value. This spiraled out of control when FOMO (fear of missing out) kicked in, causing the price to get "pumped" to levels that were irrational and temporary, causing mass sell offs, followed by slow and more gradual sell offs until a price floor is created, this time around $250.

The only real difference between then and now is the number of people transacting. With more buyers and sellers comes more liquidity in the market, meaning it's easier to buy and sell large transactions without causing large price swings. This also means there's more resistance to price movements, and thus more organic movements instead of few parties manipulating small markets.

You really have no idea what you talking about. Sorry user.

Lol
But it is, user...

I for one am glad the Jew has shilled and spread fud, just gonna be another investment opportunity

And yet BTC was at 19K a couple of days ago. Laugh all you want. It won't change anything. While you laugh, some of us, like me, are retiring and spending our life in spas around the world shitposting and replying to all of you faggots. LOL.

> This guy gets it.

> no physical value
> not connected to an economical eco system
> not backed by official or strong entities
> has no practical use
> only big because famous
> Highly pumped by whales and media hype
> will never gain support from any financial body in its current form
> Market over saturated with over 9000 different coins.

literal meme money, how did you fall for this big scam?

You're terrible at lying

>24 posts by this ID
>replying to the same posts multiple times
jesus christ user I can literally smell your desperation through my computer screen 10,000 miles away

Coinbase has been failing to transfer out in a timely manner. Plus, their own TOS states they won’t handle more than 100k. Everyone know getting out is a major issue with crypto. Here in a Canada you can’t even get ETF/bank transfers from coinbase.

the more I read threads like this one, the more I feel great about how I invested my money. it really shows how much the general population is clueless about what's going. Us, early adopters benefit the most from it, we see our investments go 10000% from what we invested. Peanuts. Once it goes global, Hyperbitcoinization... You will feel sorry. But rest assured that we will remember about these threads, and that we will tell our children around a campfire sometimes in the near future.

If that makes you feel better. Whatever floats your boat. I know where I am now and what my life is. :)

well, its certainly interesting for multiple reasons - one being there aren't many private investors having sunk a shit ton of money (lets say 1 mil. in coins)

and had them cashed out - for what reason would they? why would they tell you to begin with (well other than the tax man certainly knocking on ETH/BTC ans surely more to follow * US and dead certain soon EU)

the only faggots having done so are the early snowball throwers literally the bunch running the exchanges and their hoodlums

good luck proving the opposite ...

I don't have anything better to do with my free time and I enjoy triggering nocoiners.

FUCK YOU

I HOPE MY BAD LUCK RUBS OFF ON YOU AS IM REPLYING TO YOU FAGGOT

It work for stocks like Twitter.

>"pumped" to levels that were irrational and temporary
You do understand the price is at 12k now:

It's pumped up by kikes. They're going to all pull out at once and everyone else will lose billions.

Mark my words.

stocks has value, its a share in some business or cooperation while memecoins has no connection to anything

i agree this is a possibility

so watchya sayin? there's loonies who've bought the mother of all shitcoins for more than 6k a pop (which is already insane)

>yeah nah i'mma ACQUIRE 20 of them valueable and safe shitcoins for 13.000$ a pop and sink half my lyfe-savings into it - jeeeeezus

BUY RED WOJAKS
I REPEAT RED WOJKAS

fucking this. I keep saying it but no one listens

And yet I am retired because I invested on Internet Magic money while you curse me... LOL

I have another thread going on right now, political shit that I care about. That might explain my high post count on this "anonymous" ID?

That's how kikes play pokard.

Pitty those who took out loans in order to """invest""" in crypto currency.

Haven't anything learnt since 1929!

Jump, you fuckers!

Did you believe the shills and bought the shit coin that Roger Ver is promoting? I feel sorry for you if you did.

>he thinks post count is linked across threads
lmao well that explains it -- shill fucking detected, everyone can go to bed now.

If you think that Bitcoin is like a Tulip, then you are hopeless. You have no clue what Bitcoin is and you need to be informed. BTC is a store of value and also money.

That was a fucking joke. Lurk more you faggot.

You have no idea how good this tweet feels right now

Get better at damage control Sharejew.

Like you'd be combing through /pol/ if you actually did any of what you've claimed.

I'm not shilling dude. I'm very comfortable and I feel sorry for you all..I grew up in poor district of some city. I was not born with a silver spoon in my mouth.

stay poor nocoiner faggot.

Meme war veteran here.
Trump was doing alright. Got bored..not much going on. no happenings. left /pol/ made lots of money of Veeky Forums through obviously crypto.
Trump is a fucking retard.
2020 will be glorious.
I hate to say it but I will be voting for the worst possible white genocide candidates I can dig up and shilling for them.
Also use a substantial amount of my money to fund said shit candidates.
You want to play a game /pol/ then you just angered some of your richest NEET former-right wing allies by letting this rich cunt literally tear Americans out of the future of crypto. He handicapped us from competing.
Cunts.

But now I am retired. And I must admit that I take a certain pleasure to shit on the people that don't think that the path to success I took is valid. Why? Because they could be me, if instead of commenting on an anonymous board, they would invest in magical internet money.

>Meme war veteran here.
Thank you for your service, sir.

So as long as you gibve me life lessons, while living your miserable life and not believing me. I did it. I fucking made it. So, yeah, keep shitting on the crypto revolution that is happening now while you miss the train. I personally don't give a single fuck. I am here today to wake you up. Hop in or be left behind. Up to you, won't change my life you fucking retard.

PLEASE SOME INSIDER TELL ME THIS IS GOING TO BOUNCE BACK UP AFTER NEW YEARS PLEASE GIVE ME SOME HOPE!!

This guy gets it as well. Jesus (not Roger Ver Bitcoin jesus / judas).

So are MTG cards, Beanie Babies and Ken Griffey, Jr. rookie year baseball cards. The only money you make with BTC is selling them to suckers even later to the gangbang than you were, that hope to offload them to even later n00bs to the BTC Ponzi heap. Its useless to buy and pay for things with online or IRL given how wildly the value fluctuates. Lets say you took 3 BTC and bought a used car MSRP being $33K USD as of the other week. Contrast that with right now 3 BTC being $39676

Do you like paying more than you need to on things you buy? Me neither

>tfw coinlet

Not this time son.
Trump has killed the crypto-game ( for americans only ).
Because once it recovers goodluck surviving (((their))) tax game.
really making America great by literally handing the future of blockchain to Asia.

Fucking retard president.