I think the "crash" is over and alts and everything will recover at an astounding rate and everybody will board to FOMO...

I think the "crash" is over and alts and everything will recover at an astounding rate and everybody will board to FOMO train. Many people will surprised by how fast everything recovers these days. It is much faster in a bullmarket with the normies flodding in and everybody just direly waiting for the dip.

I have 10k$ in BCH which I wanna redistribute. What will rise first and why?

Pls be correct ;_; I’m almost back at my initial investments

>tfw I went all into BCH at $600

Carrry me to victory Roger

It is. Just look at the charts. It is like a wildfire, similar to the crash. It has been like this forever. I don't even flinch anymore when I lose 10k$ over night. I just try to find out what recovers first.

>BCH
you already lost

I agree. there was no really good reason for this crash. the weakest hands have been shaken out, so now there are no more people to sell - new money seeing the dip and seeing where it can go (20K)
Only I do think coin base listing Bcash and high fees of Bitcoin will wake up more people to looking at alts and the fundamentals of the coins.
They will look for coins that are working NOW, in real life.

12500 was the bottom
same as dec 9th

>there was no really good reason for this crash
D E N I A L
E
N
I
A
L

To answer your question, DASH, Monero and Litecoin will rise, as they are the only useful currencies currently in existence.

Litecoin is already recovering almost back to 300

>Dash
>Litecoin

what was the reason for the crash, in your opinion?

buy xby and join /comfy/ with the rest of us

>287363 unconfirmed transactions and still increasing

>normies are still willing to buy bitcoin for 14,000 us dollars

i'd call them retarded but then again i'm in the same brainlet boat suffering from this crash that everybody with half a brain cell knew was coming

how are your losses this bad I'm only about 17% down today.

If my folio, much like everyone else's wasn't in shambles I'd buy Ark at least.

>how are your losses this bad I'm only about 17% down today.
>can't read attached picture showing exactly why

>what was the reason for the crash, in your opinion?
btc is overbought overpriced piece of shit that was due for correction long time ago if it weren't for fomoing idiots who decided to buy it after 3 years of bull market

yet it will probably rise again. but I guess there is way more attention on altcoins now.

>denial

Veeky Forums in a nutshell

>B-BUY MY BITCOIN PLS I4M DESPERATE