This faggot is why crypto is crashing

Say something nice about him.

twitter.com/rogerkver/status/943635857126445056

Other urls found in this thread:

cmegroup.com/apps/cmegroup/widgets/productLibs/esignal-charts.html?code=BTC&monthYear=F8&year=2018&venue=0&title=JAN_2018_Bitcoin_&type=p&exchangeCode=XCME&dataWidget=true&chartMode=dynamic
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

cmegroup.com/apps/cmegroup/widgets/productLibs/esignal-charts.html?code=BTC&monthYear=F8&year=2018&venue=0&title=JAN_2018_Bitcoin_&type=p&exchangeCode=XCME&dataWidget=true&chartMode=dynamic
This narrative needs to end

Monaco is about to lift off

kys corecuck

may he live forever

Coinbase is why. Not roger.
If they had just released the date they were doing this, none of this would have happened.

He made me about 600k so far

Why are you In everything thread shilling Monaco

Monaco doesn't need shilling

>Decentralized

BCH is literally mined by the same chinese miners that mine BTC with the same fucking hardware

they literally did
they said "by jan 1st"

the api keys leaked a few days ago
I don't know what people expected to happen

BZC's platform is finished, it's like one of the only 20 crypto's that has a finished platform.
Go buy your "We promise it'll be done by 2025" coin.

>decentralized

>Roger and Normiebase get caught fucking about with Bcash like a bunch of kikes behind the scenes.
>This much projection
>Being this much of a good goy.

roger didnt get caught doing anything

kys datadash

You are totally not a paid shill my hindu friend

kek

there were bitcoin cash stickers up for grabs at the last btc meeting in tokyo! it was free man, so much fun. the future of money

its blockstream that hires paid shills, you fucking dragons den piece of shit

do you guys think people that post pics like this are retarded enough to buy this fud or do you think they are bots/shilling? I always wonder if there are really this many retards out there or not

at this point, I don't know which is more autistic:

supporting pedophilia, insider trading, or dumping all your ltc

Anonymous (ID: wBNuAaXE) 12/22/17(Fri)09:05:27 No.5345994▶
#
Everyone is wrong itt
The only ones able to crash btc are the whales, NOT normies. This meme needs to die.

kill yourself greg

BAHAHAHAHA BCH has plummented far worse than BTC

Ripple is the coin left picking up the pieces, BCH and BTC are nothing more than mutually assured destruction

bch is up 3-5% from 3 days ago, btc is down 30% from 3 days ago

Just start a Monaco thread you HIV+ faggot nigger

More like about to sink into the ocean from rising sea levels.

He's right, you know.

>tfw LINKchad
Feels comfy desu

Bcash is a centralised piece of shit. It is corrupted and full of greedy men. It is the 1%, TPTB, and all the people you hated and the reason for btcs existence in the first place all wrapped up in one. Them XRP and IOTA are the 'elites' fighting back. BTC was corrupted too, dont get me wrong, but they could never fully control it so instead they had to destroy it. That is what all of this has been about. Ver and crew sold their souls to the globalists for money. They are cunts and have sold out humanity. The army of paid shills, the control of miners, the millions of transactions to clog up the system. It is a conspiracy.
Not only that but coinbase releasing Btrash has made the spell break for normies. Bitcoin is no longer unique. All of this coupled with the FUD from btrash and all the hashing problems have created the perfect storm and inspired panic selling.

I don't give a shit really, it means there is more profit to be made for me and I can buy things cheap right now but it has put off a shit load of normies and tarnished bitcoins name. Ver and crew are scum. Greedy, corrupt, scum.

It is obvious that they are either paid shills (that chink miner was proven to have paid those before, Russian ones), possibly with bots, or they are converted cult members from the r/btc cancer. I don't follow either of the plebbit bitcoin and btrash things for the record. I just got fed up of the /btc one on my blockfolio newsfeed. Every fucking thing from it was bashing bitcoin, it was cancer. The more I learn about Ver and crew the more I despise them.