What is the most violent tg game?

What is the most violent tg game?

... that actually plays well.

Other urls found in this thread:

vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/whitewolf/images/7/73/Dinghammer.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20090403001826
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pretend

How do you mean most violent?

Most narratively, descriptively violent? Involving the most real world physical conflict?

Both? It's all up to you user.

Literally it's LARPing. Actual violence albeit wrapped in foam.

Although there's a few more gritty groups who do used actual medieval weapons to beat the shit out of each other (though try not to hurt or murder each other), though they only do so while decked out in full suits of armor for protection. They probably win the most violent Veeky Forums game award.

Although there is Russian Roulette.

What's that zombie loli game Veeky Forums always talks about? Apparently the combat system is top tier if you get past the zombie loli part.

Nechronica.

Never played it.

Wrestling is very traditional

Violence: The Role-Playing Game of Egregious and Repulsive Bloodshed.

I played a session of Violence once. I killed a child molester by crushing his skull with a sockful of assorted coins. 6/10 would recommend.

This system is fucking hilarious to read, I really wish I could play a session in this nightmare.

Rolemaster.

Its a 1d100 system, so granularity of violence is a thing.

Sadly in need of an editor, but quite playable once everyone pulls their head out of their ass and realizes that not all the charts are used at the same time.

For those who don't know, Rolemaster is all about Critical Hit Charts. These provide all sorts of gory details about what happens when that sword hits you. You do take hit points, but in 20+ years of playing it, I've never seen anything die from hit point loss.

Characters (and monsters) take injuries that cause bleeding (more hit point loss), impair skill rolls (all weapons use a skill roll), force parries, deny all action from stun, knock you unconscious, break bones, remove limbs, and just straight up kill you.

Spells are worse.

God help you if you actually fumble. And fumbles aren't just a 1 in 20 chance of hucking your sword into the woods. Its detailed and gets worse the farther up the chart it goes.

You can have a stroke when you fumble a spellcasting roll.

does it really get any more violent than warhammer? can you think of a single warhammer story that doesnt involve thousands of people dying?

vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/whitewolf/images/7/73/Dinghammer.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20090403001826
from Justin Achilli's cardboard games releases, Dinghammer.

rules are simple, you get a hammer, and you try to hit the other player in the ding with the hammer.

telling them they are involved in the game is apparently optional.

>giggling fatasses flailing at eachother with toy swords
>violent

I'm not a LARP hater but even pretend violence is more violent than LARP violence. Even A-Team pretend violence. I mean, BA even punches people and shit.

Long-time Nechronica GM here. Nechronica's combat is top-tier play/counterplay stuff. But the best part is playing zombie lolis. Ask me anything about the system.

Cops and Robbers

Every session consists entirely of protracted running gunfights

Deathwatch. You play as a Space Marine and you don't just violently splatter individuals, you splatter whole groups and mobs of enemies. In a single attack roll. The better you roll, the more groups of people or xeno you turn into tuna paste.