Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1521: The Sons of Fate Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/jPdZPCu4

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aOoEGTX3-Y0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

big ass swords

>swords

On that note, what kind of weapon should my Tsundachi be?

Trying to make a new arc in the attempt to organize my chain a bit. How many "post-apocalypse" jumps do we actually have?

Talking stuff like Fallout and S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

There's the other Fallout one, the generic post apocalypse jump and Metro 2033

>big ass
That's cute.

Big swords for small girls

We have a few, but not a whole bunch. I'll give you the few that I'm certain about:

>Terminator
>Generic Post-Apocalypse
>Adventure Time
>Metro 2033
>SMT (also contains the apocalypse itself)
>Splatoon and CATastrophe (which are really post-apocalypse, to the point where a whole new civilisation has popped up and the old world is a myth)

>1 big sword
>not multiple smaller laser swords

Okay, so I think I'm going to claim both Generic Kaiju and Marvel vs Capcom, with the priority being Fables/Wolf Among Us followed by Generic Kaiju and then MvC.

It's a cool idea, shame we saw so little of it.

Big ass lance?

No that is stupid shit that creates massive weaknesses in the blade.

what about multiple big swords

Looking forward to them, YJ_user.

That kind of looks like a mix of a Kamen Rider and a knight.

How many appearance perks is too many?

>too many
No such thing.

When even you fall victim to your perfect appearance, that's when you know it's too many.

There are never enough user.

Yo. Saw you were also interested in Mortal Kombat, want me to toss you my attempted WIP / intro + races + origins?

It's not much, and even if you don't want it I hope you do pretty well with it.

I feel like after one or two 'you have literally perfect looks' perks then there really isn't a point outside of getting into pissing contests with gods of beauty and the like.

Never enough, not even if you Narcissus yourself

>Metro
>Adventure Time
>CATastrophe
Shit I completely forgot that one. So currently there's:

-Both Fallouts
-Both Bioshocks
-Prey (due to the Typhon)
-Generic Post-Apocalypse
-Generic Zombie Apocalypse
-S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
-Mad Max
-The Division
-Metro 2033
-Splatoon
-CATastrophe
-Adventure Time
-Terminator

Would Rust count? Or Sunset Overdrive/Ride to Hell: Retribution? What about High School of the Dead?

I take every single one of them, there is no such thing as too many.

hey cracker Jack yet another Marvel Magic question I'm worried my Driver belt armor is too big to effectively swap out or activate all its gimmicks since I imported it as Decimator armor,does that stuff scale up with it or is it dexterous enough to manage such things?

WON'T SOMEBODY THINK OF THE MORTAL KOMBAT?!

When you can no longer conceptualise how attractive you are

Sunset Overdrive, yes. Ride to Hell, no. High School of the Dead, yes.

Fair enough.

DELET THIS.

DELETIO.

DELETERIUS.

and Rust would also be a yes, if an odd one.

Is Rust post apoc? I thought you played as cavemen who could find guns for some reason.

Even a single one. Spit in god's eyes with your ugly.

High School of the Dead is during the apocalypse, though I suppose if you killed every zombie or brought them under your control using outside context stuff it would then be post-apocalypse.

You post the image, why would I delete it?

Goddamn that's a sexy demon.

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

Red, look. I found a picture to describe you.

>No that is stupid shit that creates massive weaknesses in the blade.
Not in the RWBYverse. That's how like 90% of their bladed weapons operate.

When they outweigh your willpower and sanity perks.
You don't want to go the way of Narcissus, user.
…You DO stack willpower and sanity perks, don't you?

No

I'm unsure, that's why I asked.

Well considering Zombie is technically apocalypse, that works too.

DELEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETE.

>mfw

Thanks, user!

I wouldn't mind taking a look, but I don't want to claim another Jump until I've finished one of the ones that are currently on my plate.

I am appalled at how much screen space that rack takes up.

Now the hips on the other hand

Those hips almost compare to Wakfu hips.

Well I did go to Wakfu.

I will not be judged for having special snowflake preferences for aesthetics.

You should. That ass so big you could smash a planet.

No one's judging you.

Quite the opposite in fact.

>Special garbage bag for the special snowflake
kek

I'm not judging you. I've done the same for both Justice and Stalwart Tiger. I just don't have the cash to commission images, and I'm too lazy to do so even if I had the cash.

Indeed. I wonder if there's a claim on Notes at this point.

Starting a sidechain. Should I take George Washington or Winston Smith from 1984 as my Persona in Persona 5?

I'm judging her.

Not to this date. Given there is very little info and most of it comes from the pov of a man whose SOP is slay then lay. Plus you know, the planet is dead and humanity replaced with artificial overspec humans. And being attacked by space gods.

Oh blast. Thought that was a claim.

Ah well. Just give a shout-out and I'll post it because at this point I'm running under the assumption that I'm not finishing it in the next century.

See ya around.

Why not post it right now?

Anyone have that picture of asura from Asura's Wrath trying to catch a giant ass in the sky that used to get posted here sometimes?

Aku, is that you? Didn't the foolish samurai with a magic sword killed you?

because it'll be seen as a claim and right now I've got a fucking mammoth I'm chewing through jump-wise.

Besides that I'm realizing my hatred of Kung Lao, Kung Jin, and Raiden would severely taint anything Shaolin related.

Only in the Past. Not in the future where my evil is LAW!

Without the past, there is no future.

P.A.R.A.D.O.X.

Partying ARound Aku's Death Over Xylophones

Fate also has those. They are also swordchucks.

Better than that. It has sword hands

Such a shit waifu. How shameful.

fucking toasters isn't healthy, user.

Do Not Fist Android Girls.

Diffrent Fate. This is Fate Testarossa.
She's from Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha.
She starts out as the antagonist of season one but pretty quickly gets revealed to be fighting for her crazy mother. Then Precia (her mom) tells her she never loved her and jumps into a space hole with the corpse of the girl she cloned her from. Then she joins the magic space police.

I don't know, Bancho. It's a goddamn 10 foot tall war machine built by viking gods to go to war against the apocalypse, it's probably not made for dexterity. And I don't know anything about your whatsits.

Cracker Jack.
Behold what your actions have wrought.

Hell Lord provides Loki-tier magical ability outside of your realm, right?

YOU FOOLS BROUGHT THIS UPON YOURSELVES

Yeah, forgot to make a note of it boosting it outside of your real..

How much of a fookin legend are ypu, Anons of /jc/?

Fate is a cute. Nanofate is the best ship.

Thanks desu, that's pretty damn buff actually...

>But Nanoha and Fate are just friends
>Friends who live in the same house
>And have long heartfelt talks while holding hands
>And sleep in the same bed
>And adopted a daughter together

Why not one big sword for your super attack, and a bunch of smaller ones for the day-to-day?

>Not doing it the other way around, one big sword for normal fights, it shatters into a bunch of tiny ones for your super attack

well it's my kamen rider Transformation belt armor so I imagine my Transformation gimmicks are going to go to waste
well darn, looks like I messed up like I always do eventually,all those akashic memory USB drives, medallion sized coins containing the essence of beasts,Itty bitty cars, mystically altered fruits ,game cartridges,inexplicably time traveling Train riding companions Etc. are probably going to waste now.

Whose are the jumps that let you obtain a country ?

How loyal is Small Army from Skullgirls? Would they consent to being turned into reploids so I can give them powers via Amazo?

how to train your Dragon, King Arthur, civilization, marvel magic.
not enough swords!

Hands? sorry i was ..looking at... something else.

Summoning more swords is Nu's shtick, though. She has an arbitrarily large number of them.
youtu.be/aOoEGTX3-Y0

There's that Stellaris WIP.

Yes yes we are all well aware that Passionlip is a cute.
didn't know that, fair enough.

>Ilda not making autistic hand gestures
Why?

Goddamn, a sword made of smaller swords.
And chains.
And belts.
Holy shit, the Japanese have gone too far this time. Too far I say!

She also has that kickass theme

Most people don't flap when They are scared They flap when They are excited and happy,or at least overstimulated.
One could say it's overly edgy

Jump # 118 Ogre Battle: March of the Black Queen (free choice)
Serve: Rebellion
Origin: Peasant
Class: Magi
Advanced Class: Princess (100, Discount) (In the name of the moon…)
Perks:
*Dear Friends (300, Discount)
*Fight from the inside (200, Discount)
*One Voice (0)
*Body Language (0)
*See what a fool I’ve been (400)
*One Vision (100, Discount)
Equipment:
*Lucky Charm (100, Discount)
Companions
*Funny how love is (200)
Drawbacks:
*I dare to save the world (+400)

(I don’t know much about this world but I really like the jump so hopefully I get stuff right)

I hate killing, I hate war and yet I keep finding myself in the middle of things. Normal humans have an ability to stop considering the enemies as humans, it’s really the only way most people can fight a war. After a while jumpers loose that luxury. We have been on too many sides we know if but for the toss of some cosmic coin we could be fighting for the other guy.

This war began for us on an Island on the southern coast. It was small and lightly guarded. My companions and I could have taken it in a single night but we needed to include the small band of revolutionaries in this and show them they could win.

Our Motley band took the island over in a single night and the wizard brought us a couple hundred soldiers as back up… We were going to need them.

Apparently the Queen wasn’t a complete idiot, even though the island meant nothing to the empire, it meant hope to the people she was oppressing and that was something she had to snuff out.

A huge army soon was set upon us. Like a massive storm it swept over us. We suffered heavy casualties but we managed to rout the army with out of context power. We had to show more than I wanted but we beat back their demons, dragons and undead.

(to be continued)

Normal Sized Swords for huge people.
I can tell what those words mean in isolation, but combined they make no goddamn sense.
Disgaea.

Can't beat my ultimate frying pan

From there we went on the attack going on the mainland taking towns and cities as we went, our armies growing… growing so much in fact that we soon had to split up and take separate locations at the same time… this meant splitting from my companions.

There is an old saying about not splitting the party but we had little choice.

While we were fighting a war, there was a separate one brewing within our ranks. Adam Jensen has been one of my oldest and loyalist friends on this journey… However he did not trust or like Doom-chan in the least. He always felt like she was going to turn on us and stab us in the back.

It didn’t help that Doom had taken more of a secondary leadership role and fallen in to her old heavy handed tactics of leadership. This lead to me having to have a conversation about it with her ( I knew I was probably the only one she would listen to) She again thought I was foolish since we had a war to win but agreed to relent.

I wound up having to Split Adam and Doom to make sure they were in separate parts of the army.

Things seemed to be going as well as can be expected, it was still a war, lots of blood letting and killing. I was grateful I had left my daughters out of this, they didn’t need to be a part of this ugliness.

It was around this time I heard my wives muttering about Doom chan and my relationship with her. Apparently Arcueid, Tamamo and Yubel were concerned with as close as we had grown… Akitsu was happy about it and looking forward to adding her to our big happy family… maybe that was more troubling. I knew I would pay for it later but I chose not to dive in to that mine field while there was still a war to win.

(To be continued)

CARLOOOOOOS!

In our journeys we defeated some scarcrow monsters that were terrorizing the countryside, we also captured the witch creating them. The people she had terrorized put her on trial but just after the death sentence was handed out I realized that she was actually an innocent girl being possessed by an evil spirit. I banished the spirit from her and managed to talk down the people through a small miracle. Bardic BS at it’s best. Anyways she told us she had learned a little magic in her time of being possessed and wished to help us. She also threw herself at me wishing to thank me for freeing her. I had to turn her down cold here. Though I did begin setting about training the girl in magic.

Years passed and kingdoms fell to our rebellion until all that was left was the capital and our meeting with the Black queen herself. None of us really knew what we had in store for us.

We marched on the capital to be met with a huge army of demons, dragons, undead and monsters of every type. It turned in to a brutal and bloody battle but at the end we emerged triumphant but as I was about to strike her down I noticed the Black Queen herself was being controlled.

Instead of killing her I freed her and the true mastermind, her court wizard (of course) revealed himself.

A single wizard against Two armies seemed to be a done deal but he used his own blood to summon something… something big and angry. Apparently he summoned the king of the underworld a creature that could have taken both armies…

It was Huge and it strong A being like a god of this world… and yet we stepped on it like a bug. There was no more holding back or trying not to abuse our powers. This thing caught the full brunt of a Jumper and their 8 companions.

After defeating the King of the Underworld, the Queen abdicated her Throne in shame. They tried to give the crown to me but it had taken enough out of me just freeing the continent. I turned it down.

watched a few episodes of aldnoah zero and the Martians so far seem like self entitled cunts. How to knock them down a peg?

1.become immune to meteors
2. Take the meteors follow you drawback
3. Take the Martian Royal origin
4.spend some time with Granddad.

Failing that give the earthlings on even better source of mysterious power and even further out of context military Technology.

Glass Mars.

So what jumps are everybody waiting for now?