So, this has been going around. /a/ have been doing one, as has /v/ and /tv/. Should we do our own?

So, this has been going around. /a/ have been doing one, as has /v/ and /tv/. Should we do our own?

>let's be like /v/ and /a/

Theirs are pretty good though.

/co/ version.

Shit, looking at this I seem to have misinterpreted the chart

I interpreted 'deserved it' as 'deserved what score they actually got' meaning assholes who didn't suffer didn't deserve their happiness, and saints who didn't suffer would be full on 'deserved it' because they were rewarded for their behavior

leave overthinking to me

/v/ version (WIP)

I mean, really all you have to do is move 'That guy' over to the 5 suffering/100 deserved it section. Not a hard fix.

Well, I've started on the primarchs

Emperor should be on 100/100. He suffers eternally, but was the most colossal of all arseholes who brought everything down upon himself.

Crossboaders pls kill yourselves. :)

Added Erebus.

Fucker deserved so much more than he got.

Okay, where should horus go?

YOu think emps deserved being a corpse god? That's ice cold homie

95/95. He deserved everything he got too, but he's not quite 'eternally trapped as a living corpse in a golden coffin' suffering.

He was an arrogant, emotionless bastard who made the primarchs and legions fully intending to purge them when he was done, killed anyone who disagreed with him and laid waste to most of the galaxy. Countless humans who disagreed with him, who refused to join him or who were buddy-buddy with Xenos were exterminated or enslaved. He deserved all that happened to him.

I think emps should be on the same row as horus.

Someone who deserved all the suffering they got is someone like Kharn or Fulgrim.

But both are having tonnes of fun?

Most of that stuff is pretty average for a conqueror though. Plus he had good intentions really. That should count for a bit.

I haven't kept up on all the chaos dindu nuffin wankfest though so I probably have less to go on.

Well Fulgrim got essentially replaced by the demon no?

>The Warden and Jailbot deserving it.
>AbsolutelyDisgusting.jpg

There's also the fact that the Emperor wanted the Heresy to happen so he could get rid of all the legions, and so he set Horus up to fall.

trazyn goes somewhere in the bottom right

given his meme status, possible the very corner

although this board isn't /40k/, since /v/ is clearly entirely plebian now, alpha centauri chars are a good options

I think perty would be a 45 deserve, 75 suffering.
Ferrus is 20 deserve, 90 suffer.

Yea that's news to me. That's from the HH books I assume?

I guess it makes sense when you consider what happened to the Thunder Warriors.

I feel like we need a whole separate grid for non-40k, because Rowan Darkwood is pretty much 100-100 too.

Yeah, the BL chief editor said it.

I'd agree with this. Make a General Veeky Forums one and a 40k one.

DnD characters as well. All tabletop and RPG games. Sigmar too.

>balrog
I don't know, I can't help but think he's an accesory to Misery's crimes. I'm not even counting obedience to the crown, even though I probably could. He deserved it enough.

All I know is I'd want Jace Beleren as far to the right as possible- he deserves SO much more suffering. Actually, Planeswalkers might wind up taking up a decent amount of space too, come to think of it.

I can see the wanting him to suffer being almost justified, but most of the blame falls on the lore team pushing him so Goddamn hard. If it weren't for them, I'd think Jace would still be a cunt, but a almost tolerable one. I'd stick him at 35 suffering, 70-80 deserved it.

That said, Elspeth is at 90 suffering, 20 deserved it- or somewhere near there. Maybe higher depending on how we feel about her abandoning people over and over each time she thought she was found out for having power- WHICH SHE SHOULD FUCKING USE.

Never forget.

Is this alright?

Needs more non-40k characters. All 20 primarchs are fine though.

There's Planeswalkers, there's Pathfinder iconics, there's couple noteworthy WoD characters, Kingdom Death is pretty ripe on suffering too.
Can we claim Tomoko Kuroki on the virtue she plays not!Magic ?

Why not? Put her in.

This is for all of Veeky Forums, so 40k will have a big part, but everything else should be represented.

Feels tertiary at best. I mean I'm not against putting manga stuff in there, but you're referring to a one off gag from a story that has pretty much nothing to do with it.

Something like Tonari no Seki-Kun or Dungeon Meshi feels more appropiate.

Oh and of course Yu-Gi-Oh! if we're taking card games.

>Something like Tonari no Seki-Kun or Dungeon Meshi feels more appropiate.
What about Legend of Koizumi & Wizard's Soul?

I believe those work too

For the sake of not just having a group of random characters with no rhyme or reason (like with the Veeky Forums university), the chart should probably be restricted to characters that originate from traditional game or come from a story that is ABOUT a traditional game.

At least as much as possible, because I doubt those conditions would allow to fill the entire thing

>Lucas, Aleph, Tatsuya toward top left
>Giygas and Pokey toward top right
>BoFIV Yuna toward bottom right

Checks out to me.

Place him TG

No more than 10 suffering.

Absolutely got away with everything and on his way to get away with more.

He might just be our (100,0)

>He was an arrogant, emotionless bastard
MoM is not to be taken at face value, and the canonity of the HH is questionable.
>who made the primarchs and legions fully intending to purge them when he was done
Not true. Even him killing the TW is not a fact, just a rumor.
>killed anyone who disagreed with him
false
>laid waste to most of the galaxy
Oh no! As opposed to the old on.. the nec.. the eld.. OH WAIT
> Countless humans who disagreed with him, who refused to join him or who were buddy-buddy with Xenos were exterminated or enslaved.
Humanity needed unity in the face of chaos.

Dorn at 50/20, Pert at 90/65, Angron at 100/15.

You guys forgot Veeky Forums and /tv/ chart
and /a/ already updated their chart

>Jack at 65 on the deserving chart

You wot

>100,100

DELET THIS

Vulkan should be someplace near Sanguinius, either the space below or the space next to him

and /a/ newest chart

So, are we doing this?

>top left
Oof... dunno about the others but that is definitely accurate.

>implying Veeky Forums has enough recognizable characters to fill half this chart.

We have as many good characters as anyone else. Hell yeah we should do this.

he literally killed everyone in the future and denied their existence, he deserved it

Are there really enough Veeky Forums specific characters? We'd end up being a hybrid of /a/, /v/, /co/ and /40k/, unless we included quests in which case we'd end up as cancer

Between all the Tabletop Games and RPG settings, of course we do. We can fill 20 spots with just the 40k primarchs alone.

Shiiiit I haven't watched the latest episode

Only one way to know for sure.

oh fuck
Sorry for the spoiler

Veeky Forums too

We already have several primarchs down, and a few suggestions for others.

>We'd end up being a hybrid of /a/, /v/, /co/ and /40k/

Yeah, we're pretty bad at these.

No. All we have are cardgames and 40k.

>What is DnD
>What is Sigmar
>What is infinity
>What is Kingdom Death

>Architectural Engineering
That one got me good

Horus didn't really suffer, his soul got obliterated. Nothingness is basically the best afterlife you can hope for in 40k.

Is top right Carthage? Why did they deserve it? They just wanted to trade and expand.

Why is spike 60 deserving

They were on Rome's way

He could have said "fuck it," taken the second chance life so generously handed him, and live a happy life with his fat friend and space waifu.
But no, he couldn't get over it, and he couldn't give up on waifu #1 even after she died, he deserved every bit of it.

What colour would be our chart?
/tv/ is yellow
/a/ is blue
Veeky Forums is brown
/co/ is red
/v/ is white
Would purple fit?

>not putting (you) at 100,100

The Emperor can see into the future so yeah I would say the hell we have in 40k is fully deserved.

Added Dwarf Fortress Dwarf, Sanguinus (do you catan), generic peasant, Chairman Yang and 2D.

Good work user, keep it up.

Shouldn't "Do You Catan" be higher on deserving it?

Suggesting Noh for somewhere on the lowest 'Deserved it"-axis.
And I guess Cultist-chan should be pretty high-suffering and mid-deserving.

I'm on my phone, but somebody should place whil wheaton somewhere

Is top left When the Wind Blows? God damn that movie fucked me up.

where, 95/100?

Has he really suffered that much?

Added the Lamentors and Karn.

What about Star Wars? We always have a Star Wars General running and damn near half a dozen game systems. And Shadowrun, though I don't know the lore well enough to make suggestions.

>A d20 should be right on the 50/50 square

Yeah, Purple sounds good

ah true, maybe not. but he 100% deserves everything.

Do You Catan guy should at least be a 30 on the suffering chart--assuming it's the guy telling the story, and not the goth kid in it

anakin would be around 60/70 I think.

>defending C*rthage

Added Karl Franz, Gotrek and Felix

It's the goth kid.

Veeky Forums is orange
we should be brown, i think /jp/ is doing a purple one already

Let's stick to Veeky Forums characters. Anakin is /tv/.

added anakin

>No more than 10 suffering.
He quit because of a barrage of death threats.

That would distort the scale, he just pushed his magical realm on others without warning and was sort of a twat via general gothness. Was already memeing with 20 considering 2D bombed places and you have mass murder at 95 and 100.

So something like (100, 40)?