Charlie Lee sold all his LTC at the top because he knew what was going to happen...

Charlie Lee sold all his LTC at the top because he knew what was going to happen, Sell this Shit coin now before its sub $100 when the normies wake up. You been warned.

Other urls found in this thread:

amp.reddit.com/r/litecoin/comments/7l4vxr/tinfoil_hat_time_i_think_charlie_sold_his_ltc/drkffrw/?context=2
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i m gonna find the pajeet that shilled me this and murder him

im dead i think i just lost 1k overnight.

Dont wait till it dips back to $150, price slightly recoverd but murica waking up.

It's going back up again... come on go UP UP UP UP UP

im gonna buy more.

i lost $65k
>not even sweating
youll than him Dec 31

I just bought a bunch more @ $245. Gonna sit back, HODL, and enjoy the holidays.

FAcebook news fake to keep LTC up after Charlie lee abandoned ship. DYOR

ITT we LARP as autists who believe facebook, one of the biggest tech companies in the world would use LTC as payment when they could just make their own coin.

Come at me faggets

Hold strong

We're near the floor now

I feel sick, this fucking shitcoin is down 22% while Bitcoin only 20% really makes you think

Reddit link but even a dev teased it you fagots
amp.reddit.com/r/litecoin/comments/7l4vxr/tinfoil_hat_time_i_think_charlie_sold_his_ltc/drkffrw/?context=2

Nigger

1500 by EOY

Just switch to BCash, user. It is way faster both up and downward

Why... oh why.... WHY... do people buy at ATH?
I mean... do you even think of a basic strategy before throwing money at something'?

Why would this coin survive

BECAUSE OF THIS STATEMENT

>MUH FACEBOOK
>MUH 1500 EOY
>MUH WHALEBRO

I’m still hodlin how stupid am I?

BCash caused this shit to happen fuck off faggot.

>BCash caused this shit to happen
Who is dumb enough to buy ATH?

LTC is going to blast off like a Saturn V rocket.

Buy at ATH sell at later ATH easy strategu

bought at 125.

What do? Only have 1 to ayyy lmao bip boop buup

The second Charlie released that statement I sold all my LTC. Can't believe the stupidity of others not doing the same.

>FeelsSmugMan.jpg

unlikely

Normies who see the word "Bitcoin" and that it's significantly cheaper than the actual Bitcoin.

whalebro is the only one keeping me from suiciding

bump. where is whalebro?

$340 buyer Here. Guess I’m the bag holder. Should I kill myself now?

Same boat, but this was after I moved over my 10x gains from NEO to LTC. Feels meh

I hate Charlie, it's going up to 400 and he says some stupid shit that it could go down to 20 dollars or something and then says he sold all of his LTC, that's really going to inspire confidence

Very stupid. It broke through all resistences, it's now heading down to 100, the start of the last moon mission. After that it's back to 40.

Anyone know why it’s crashing all around us?

Same reason as always - cashing out.

Reminder, the average BTC crash is 40 %. The worst is 70 %. The best 20 % and in this case here we've gone parabolic with the gains, so the drop will also be huge.

And I almost bought in. fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.......

>Them 10 % swings

Yeah, i'm not touching that...