I work as a carpenter. I've been following this board for the past few months after hearing about bitcoin on Facebook...

I work as a carpenter. I've been following this board for the past few months after hearing about bitcoin on Facebook. Everyone I talked to on the construction site I ever talked to was right about bitcoin. They all said it was a bubble a digital ponzi.

I can't believe how right we all were. Your investment crashes 50% in 2 days. This is too funny. Holy fuck I'm so glad I have something reliable like my pension.

You guys really need to have a job. Work at it for 30 years and invest in your pension and real estate. Because at the end of the day you can't even touch cryptocurrencys or bitcoins. They're just digital vaporware out in the air.

Pick up a hammer like me. And swing your way to financial freedom.

drp and sonm might get listed on coinnest and moon pretty hard

looks like jeremy is gonna need a better larp

nice bait fag

you take the safe route, and as you say, it takes 30 years

Not rubbing it in, but some who took risks made more than half of what you made in 30 years only in a month. It's all about risks, you choose the safe route you'll never be bigger than what you're expecting.

Of course I'm not being a bitch, everyone has their own route

>They all said it was a bubble a digital ponzi
A retard crashes with a falling plane, a smart trader versed in risk management and hedging with LINK jumps with a parachute from the top.

Bruh im a printing press operator and small business owner. I got my pension, my life insurance and my privat pension fund with the banks. And i still find 200$ a month to put into crypto.

And as much as it is a gamble, so far, most of us are winners. Some more then others, but my 1600$ are still worth 2400$ now and that's more any bank could have ever given me

im a canadian plumber i take advantage of old ladies and i smell like piss and shit all day long

wood you buy HMR and NAIL coin

do you buddies make you SAW ?

>Not rubbing it in, but some who took risks made more than half of what you made in 30 years only in a month.
Yeah. And the rest lost fucking everything. That's some shitty lottery odds to be taking.

True, the digital currency money is not even considered real fine money by banks and all other financial institutions.

You can only use cryptocurrency to buy shady shit, drugs and camgirls.
Fees are too high to buy coffe
Get smacked with money laundering, frozen accounts, outcast by normal financial system, if you intend to buy real-estate with it

im a plushfag buy my linkie plush stinkies

fuck OFF

I mean I've been doing carpentry for the past 9 years. I'm 29 now. Through building homes with my company and in the summer times doing independent side work I've managed to save up 580,000.

My intentions were to wait for the real estate crash and buy a couple of homes and rent them out. Am I doing it wrong here? I thought investing in real estate was the right way to go.

buy stocks instead, solid ones like amzn or msft etc..

buy bitcoin, wtf are you thinking

lost everything.

Being THIS new. If you lose all your money here you deserve to every five fucking minutes there is a pump and dump or an actual moon from speculation just checkl twitter whitepapers ETC if you are buying coinsjust from biz, you already lost. DYOR and be opn to coins but look em up first.

Shit b8 m8

Bitcoin wil only be cheap for so long

How can you guys say that bitcoin can only be so cheap for so long... It's basically dead now. The thing went from 20,000$ to 12,000 in less than 4 days.

Literally convince me why the fuck you think this coin will ever even ever have a chance at hitting 100,000. If you do I'll put 50% of my net worth into this fucking thing.

Do you own a vape shop?

lmao there have been more crashes to crypto than this

i gained more than 20x my investment and no dip is gonna sway me

carpenter here as well. ive made some good gains in crypto, but i still put on my belt every day knowing it will put food on the table and get me all of the other nice shit i want.

Lmao goym, keep working for me goy.

same reason the rise of BTC this yr from ~1k to 10k within months ...

>i am 12-24 years old
>i browse /v/, /pol/ and Veeky Forums exclusively
>i have convinced myself that I don't need a job and that it's perfectly fine to spend welfare money on cryptocurrency speculation
>mom didn't bring tendies today

Nigga i own a print shop, hence printing press operator.

untrue, I was trolling, you hurt my feelings now user.

I also browse /biz /fit and /sci

greed
the bloodbath might continue for a bit but collective greed will bring the market back up
it has already for several times

I am also a carpenter, people who work on site are clueless about anything apart from there jobs, just dont ask them. they are smart at what they do but they are plebs.

coins come and go, but the technology doesnt and the market doesnt. getting pissy about any single day in crypto is retarded you need to base your gains on a year to year basis and right now its the biggest bull market in the world, basically no one is losing money unless you brought in yesterday