Anybody still hodling?

Anybody still hodling?

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/rogeraitken/2017/08/12/could-this-millennial-crypto-tech-visionary-be-the-next-jack-ma
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

monaco is one of my favorite theyve partnered with visa and are mooning hard

Ye and Buying more at discounted rates

Still holding my 0 BTC (worth an estimate of $0 dollars) with Ive been holding since the price was 19k.

I wish to hold this 0 units until BTC drops even further, so I can buy and hold even more to sell later.

I feel good with the situation so far

HAHA VERY FUNNY. FUCK YOU, YOU SMUG NOCOINER PIECE OF SHIT: I DESERVED THIS MONEY. THIS IS NOT FAIR.

>no coiner

I own many coins user, just not bitcoin becaues it was too high.

Have you considered some ripple, tron and digital note? I foresee many gains

That's cool but this was a thread about BlockCAT. Actually amusing nobody on Veeky Forums even recognizes the logo anymore.

WTF is so good about TRX? i got 1k from Binance andi sold it all RIGHT before the moon. What is its purpose?

Catmarines offed themselves months ago

forbes.com/sites/rogeraitken/2017/08/12/could-this-millennial-crypto-tech-visionary-be-the-next-jack-ma

follow the money trail. Invest in the coin rich+influential people invest into because they never lose

I never had any. Just like larping.

Yes, fractions of a bitcoin in one hand and my dick firmly in the other.

I bought BlockCAT during Anomaly Adam's fake pump. Thankfully I realized relatively quickly that I'd been played and managed to get out with only around 25% loss. God help those of you who hung on.

Yep just riding out the correction

already cashed out, it was a fun ride and I might join again once we hit rock bottom

I'll see you there next month I guess

Sadly, yeah, slept through the worst of the crash, else I'd have sold everything and rebought at much lower prices. Now it's too risky, market might flatline or rise again.

I won’t sell btc for at least 10 years.

I’m all in ltc

Got 20

MCO chills gotta be the worst shills ever, never heard an argument that was more than "buy my coin now please".
And btw, you know ppl can look up charts in 2 secs right?

yeah I'm holding SALT my dude

captcha: Expetc cash

Only ICX its korean coin will be pumped.