What do I do guys? Me and dad just got into the crytpo game yesterday and we already lost $25...

What do I do guys? Me and dad just got into the crytpo game yesterday and we already lost $25,000 and were forced to sell. Dad got so angry he smashed our Macbook pro and kicked my brother's cat (but its okay,just a little shaken).

What coin can I buy to recoup the losses? Dad says ripple looks good and impulsively sunk 5k into it while it was at $1.1-$1.2. Then it went down and he sold 90% of it.

I'm thinking of XVG but dad says he wants to invest in dogecoin next, buy a small fortune of it and wait a month for it to be worth 1-2k each like the other popular cryptos. I don't think he understands the market but I trust his word. He was once a professional poker player.

Other urls found in this thread:

blockchain.info/address/1ChcSWTt47nT5DD3RPKv9DZLgfa5g26Zqa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I stopped reading at "he wants to invest in dogecoin next"
almost got me user

hahhahahahaha

had a hearty kek op

>and kicked my brother's cat (but its okay,just a little shaken)

You should buy LARPcoin

If you care about your Dad, you'll go all in on Dogecoin.

>kicked my brother's cat
kek
any other financial advice you can share from your dad?

I told him to take it easy and he said "if you can't take it easy, take it by force" and he bought the ripple while it was pretty much peaking... On the fucking plateau. Then it dropped like my bro's cat and he sold it straight away at a loss instead of waiting. Kill me.

Your dad sounds like a boss dog and more, liquidation to a poker player is like fuel to the fire. I would just follow his instinct and see where it takes you, because every poker player I know plays their best when they're DEEP in the hole. Little tip for you, Bazingacoin is gonna be fucking huge.

Moons are moons, doge is the shittiest of shitcoins but if it goes up who gives a fuck.

My dad did the exact same thing, except he was in real estate before the Japanese Bubble burst.
Poor guy, he actually still thinks if the market had held he would've been the first man to sell luxury condos on the Moon.

>I would just follow his instinct and see where it takes you
There's a limit to how much you can trust people like this. They always think they're in control, even when they're falling overboard.

nice larp, made me lol

although OP's post is obvious banter, I'm sure people like this exist ::D

I kekd, thanks OP

I like cryptodad posting I hope it becomes a thing

kek

Your father has weak hands, you should get a new one.

>LARPing this hard

>not enjoying a chuckle while losing money

LARP alert

Of course they fall overboard, but always ass backwards. It's the secret of their success. How many people do you know who made millions from restraint and research, compared to rich fucks who don't seem to deserve any of their wealth? Go along for the ride and at worst you end up where you started with a few cat-kicking stories for your troubles.

BZC's platform is finished, it's like one of the only 20 crypto's that has a finished platform.
Go buy your "We promise it'll be done by 2025" coin.

WOAH GUYS LARP ALERT. THIS OP MIGHT NOT BE AUTHENTIC.

Just letting you know! Its NOT real! Install 4chanx and tip me a chancoin for this service! Keeping you safe from fake posts every day!

Buy chainlink

>How many people do you know who made millions from restraint and research
Please tell me exactly how many.

top lel

>FOMO
>BUY
>FUD
>SELL IMMEDIATELLY
>BUY HIGH SELL LOW
>SMASH OWN PROPERTY IN ANGER AND TAKE OUT ON DEFENSELESS CAT

congratulations on doing everything wrong

>dogecoin

you went too far, otherwise would be 10/10

>tell me how many people I know

>Dad got so angry he smashed our MacBook Pro and kicked my brother's cat

Funniest Thread December 2017

You dad sounds like the exact kind of person who shouldn't be trading.

MASSIVE LARP...
one statement more ridiculous then the other.
Prove me this is real. Or just tell me more stories for the lulz

hi

hope your dad loses more money for lashing out on a defenseless animal

filthy emotional response, bet your dad thought he was going x3 his retirement savings

MOAR

saving this as a pasta for the next crash.

Dad incoming... He's reading the thread on his cracked Macbook.

Fella's

My Son And I Invested On The Basis That BitCoin Would Grow, So We Bought $25,000 Worth Of BitCoins. Unfortunately, It Was A Scam Because It Dropped The Next Day. I Think There Is Something Going On Here, Or We Bought The Wrong BitCoin.

There Are Two BitCoins, BitCoins Cash and BitCoins BitCoins. I Think We Should Have Bought Either BitCoins Cash, Or I Was Thinking Of Getting In Early To DogeCoins.

DogCoins Seems Like A Good Type Of BitCoin To Get Into And It Is Cheap At The Moment. A Small Fortune Awaits A Clever Buyer With The Wits To See It Through At The Right Price.

Do You Guys Think This Is A Good Route? I Tried Ripple But Can't Look At It Again Because I Got A Bit Panic'd And Sold It After A Drop.

Take It Easy, And If You Can't Take It Easy, Take It By Force

You gotta buy now and sell when it's at 50k soon.
It's bouncing back after christmas.
Me?
I just bought ~3 bcoins.
Fucking suckers shitposting and panicking when I'll be making mad cash.

My Son Said His Friends On Here Would Have The Right Answers And Said That A Buddy Of His Would Eat His Own Dick If BitCoins Wasn't At 1,000,000 Dollars By 2020.

I Think I Am Too Gullible As His Father.

KYS

is this reddit meltdown thread?

You fuckin legend, take it by FORCE.

Your dad sounds like an idiot

OK I Will Buy Some More. I Am Calculating Perhaps 10% BitCoins and 90% DogCoins For Growth Reasons.

I Must Recover My Losses Or I Am Doomed, Lol

This is dad. I was showing it to him on my computer and he's on here on the Macbook. He's one of us now. Fuck sorry guys

>But it's okay,just a little shaken
This is a spicy pasta!

saving for ancestors, thanks george

kek

Thinks fucking hilarious

>I'm thinking of XVG but dad says he wants to invest in dogecoin next

>Take It Easy, And If You Can't Take It Easy, Take It By Force
>-Veeky ForumsDad, The 2017 December Flash Crash

Welcome George and son, I look forward to updates on your journey through crypto. Remember to keep your cool even if everything goes wrong for you, and keep fucking the dogs fellas.

you guys dont have the nerves for this game

especially your dad if thats how hes playing the cat might get to the moon before any of the altcoins

dont play it

if you have the nerves, play it without him

>10% BitCoins and 90% DogCoins
No you dumb shit!
50/50 BitCoins Cash and BitCoins BitCoins it'll go up after christmas!

>bibbcoin is ebbening mooning 500k soon
get crippled you dumb amateurs

>were forced to sell
weak hands

Veeky ForumsDAD/
is a new meme apparently.
Show us your transaction hashes, and you'll be our hero forever. You'll get screencapped, reposted, remembered. A truly historic meme.

If you can't show transactions, this is a more then obvious LARP.

I Did My Research On It And My Son Said One Of His Buddies Would Consume His Own Dick If It Didn't Reach 1,000,000 By 2020 And So I Put Most Of Our Savings Account Balance Onto It. We Lost 25,000 OverNight So Think Before You Talk To Me Like This.

W
E
A
K

H
A
N
D
S

How Do I Get The Hashes? We Were On BTCMarket

>I don't think he understands the market but I trust his word. He was once a professional poker player

How Do I Get The Hashes We Were On BTCMarket

and 5347889
No Not Weak We Were Forced To Sell We Were Strong Enough To Put A Majority Of Our Savings Account Balance Onto It

you must get stronger hands mister

Every transaction can be tracked.
Just look at your list of transactions, there is a hash.
Hell, tell your son to post em here. Identity is protected anyway.

But I know for 99.99% you are meming.
It's funny to read.
But a LEGEND if true. I guess it's not.

Every transaction can be tracked.
Just look at your list of transactions, there is a hash.
Hell, tell your son to post em here. Identity is protected anyway.

But I know for 99.99% you are meming.
It's funny to read.
But a LEGEND if true. I guess it's not.

I Do UnderStand The Market And I Have Made Money Before

>dogecoin 1k each

Also, if you can prove it's true, I know many people will help you.
People in genuine disarray got good advice here, even financial help (in form of crypto of course)...

lol good read

your dad should not be allowed to reproduce.

Son here.

lol

>My Son And I Invested On The Basis That BitCoin Would Grow

Good basis u got there dad, how´s it playing out for u so far

t. Baron von Munchhausen

Fucked the uploads

your dad is mentally ill, please do not reproduce

NICE TRY LARPING BITCH!
blockchain.info/address/1ChcSWTt47nT5DD3RPKv9DZLgfa5g26Zqa
is obviously a randomizer address.

Your dad says you've bought 25000 ?
But you've said you've lost 25000 already.

This transaction is from a month ago.
You said you got into it a few days ago.

Also, who writes in leading caps? Even in languages with caps, only very few words are written with leading caps.

You know I want it to be true. Can't even give me your BTC address... daaamn, son

Invest in vertcoin it will atleast be a 20-50$ coin next year

Also this has to be a LARP lmao unless you guys are this fucking stupid but i could believe it since more normies are just knowing what cryptocurrency is.

>dad thinks dogecoin which isnt even worth 0.01$ a coin will be worth atleast 1k in a few months lmao

wherever your dad is gettint his info or whatever he needs to stop lmao

Your dad is a piece of shit.