My boomer dad bought 30k worth of bitcoin when it was 19k...

My boomer dad bought 30k worth of bitcoin when it was 19k, because he "saw it on the news and they said it was a good investment" and "you did so well with it".

Now he blames me for "talking about bitcoin so much" and "not telling him about the crash".

Jfc

Other urls found in this thread:

jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

take it elsewhere were full of scamcoins here

Tell your dad he's a bitch and to hodl unless his wife took his balls.

>Now he blames me for "talking about bitcoin so much"
well, were you?

>something bad happens to a boomer
>he literally can't handle it
tell your dad to suck it up and tell him how it feels to be just like everyone under 35

Your dad is a pussy

i made the same mistake telling a family member about bitcoins
even though i have been telling him to buy since btc reached 4k he only bought when it at ath when it reached the normie news last week
they r stupid fucks
just dont tell them anything

My mum gave me 5k to invest on her behalf. I've got her in LINK, ICX and REQ and she's up to 8k now. Feels good to help out.

i told all of my friends last week not to FOMO and dollar cost average in with every paycheck once we're below $10k. feels good being right.

Ah yes, I soak up the blood of the boomers and feast on it at every market crash

> Every millennial is a crying little bitch.

Yeah good point. Tell your dad to man up, he's making us oldfags look bad.

I got all my family to buy XBY when I came home for xmas 3 days ago and now they think I'm a fucking genius

It's his dad who is crying like a bitch when something bad happens to him. Millennials have grown up with that shit. His dad lived life on easy mode, and now that he's on an even playing field, he becomes a beta bitch because he can't handle being on an equal difficulty level as a millennial.

tell him to sell off and buy the bean

the true king

tell your dad to stop being such a cuck and to be responsible for his own decisions. tell him you didn't imagine he would be this kind of pathetic loser cunt and remind him that should stay away from any investment forever.

How did he figure out to buy it?

Can you youngsters explain how us older folk had everything handed to us exactly? My life has been hard as fuck and I crawled my way up from nothing. How was my life easier? I fought hard as hell to get where I am now, the only difference I see is young people don't understand basic economics and blow every penny they have on stupid bullshit and then complain about being broke.

THIS. I FUCKING LEARNED MY LESSON REEEEEEE.

This. Boomers are pathetic.

well u jsut dont understand how fucked we are lol. we get nothing but erorded/ toxic land, and out of control gov/ corperate death combo, fucking earth itself is dying and species are goin extint, nigs and shitskins are raping our women and its racist to no want that, we get paid nothing, all the jobs are gone, need i go on?

you faggots just got a job doing nothing and got paid enough to have 5 kids and a butler. KYS.

this

why is it so hard to buy this shit why not just let me buy it on amazon or walk into walmart or something

>Be boomer
>Something goes bad
>Blame the whiny entitled millennials
Like pottery

>our women
women don't belong to you

Chill, don't sell now, that would realize the loss.

BTC won't dip under $12k as there's the normie support there. Buy more around that if you can.

her body her rules, misogynists

>buy high sell low
He did good

this is what retarded millenials actually believe

Tell him to fuck off and that he did that to himself. Unless you told him to do it of course.

Then tell him about the day of the pillow.

Spoken like a genetic dead-end.
I can't wait to betray my eur*pean blood and turn my bloodline as close to 100% japanese as i can.
jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html

>you fucking young people don't understand how hard it was for me
>i had to work two different jobs over the course of ten years just to be able to afford a house, two cars and children
>you need to suck it up and start working hard like i did

bait? they're literally our other half, they're as much our women as we are their men

nobody belongs to anyone.

its not literal ownership of an entire half of people you retard

they are ours in the same way my arm is mine

The health and safety is, has always been, and forever will be the responsibility of men. There's your clarification.

>damn lazy kids $5 an hour is enough for anyone
>nvm that when I made $5 an hour it had the equivalent purchasing power of $30 today.

boomers belong to their jewish masters

>women are an appendage of men
gentleman detected

$5/hour was what older millenials made for minimum wage in high school, not what boomers got paid

even as someone with a rudimentary awareness and understanding of economics and finances its not difficult to see that everything costs more (inflation etc), wages have not kept up and many employers are cutting every corner they can to keep labour cheap

>Boomers needed a highschool education to get a middle class job
>Millennials either have to destroy their bodies in a 60+ hours a week trade job or go to college to get a middle class job
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

I'm not a retard therefore I told my relatives to buy LINK instead. They're still in the green.

>or go to college to get a middle class job
That they then spend their best years paying off.

>boomer
>blames me

How could it be any other way?

well that sucks but he should probably hodl. it could very well shoot back up given a few weeks or even months. He bought at ath so he better be ready for the long game

nice boi

I love it.
Normies finally discover Bitcoin, buy it, and then sell super fucking low to us.

Maybe this will keep normies out for a while longer

> Just get a job and get paid to do nothing

Are you literally retarded? I work with millennials. They do the exact some job I do for the exact same pay. Sounds like you are just too pathetic to achieve anything. Some of you are alright, the rest just give up as soon as it's not easy or convenient. You expect to have your hand held and shown how to do everything. Why do you think video games are so fucking stupid these days? Because they cater to you fucks. Try playing the original final fantasy or Zelda before YouTube walkthroughs existed. There was no difficulty slider. There was no easy button. You actually had to *gasp* think for yourself.

Of course you can't succeed at anything, you're too busy blaming anyone and everyone for why life is just too hard for you. My parents were dead broke, and guess what my brother and sister are broke too because they were lazy.

If it's too hard for you just put yourself out of our misery already you stupid fuck.

It's the secret behind bitcoin.
New, inexperienced weak hands with lot of money and no good sense buy high and sell low, giving money to complete iron hands autists that can only say two sentences, unless you count unintelligible mouth frothings as sentences : "I WILL NOT FUCKING SELL" and "HODL CRYPTO IS THE FUTURE".

yes because trusting in millennials has thus far proven to never end well.

Actually, kike-owned publishers demand that games be accessible to niggers and women. You Boomers are basically the goyim-housenigger personified, i am surprised you don't understand this.

They won't understand since they think Mr. Shekelburg will give their kids that comfy job too out of highschool.

As one of those autists, I'm still in the green

Praise Pepe