MtG color steriotypes?

I know the steriotype for blue players is self-absorbed sadist, and green players are the kids who eat glue, but what about the other colors and the combinations of them?

Reds are ADHD kids or DYEL bros.
Whites are cowards (all defense, heals, etc.)
Blacks are one of edgy/goth/metal head or autists with a focus on zombies.

All of there were true in my high school at least, but that's a) a small sample size and b) outdated as shit by now.

I played W then WR.

Black is girls.
White players are at some extreme of weight usually morbidly skinny.
Red are usually either wiggers or act ironically black with overuse of senpai and whatnot.

>blue is insecure about themselves and so denies others what they want to feel powerful
>red probably has anger issues and can't imagine life without conflict
>green dreams big but doesn't know how to follow through
>white is a kiddo at heart who wants to make dudes and play war or who wants to do something silly
>black has trouble letting go of things and also has trouble forming bonds in the first place

t. UG player

UB is a perfectionist, needs to be in control at all times.
UG doesn't need to be in total control, but loves to Just as Planned people.
RG is that guy who starts looking at his watch whenever a game lasts more than a minute, and starts playing on their phone during games.

WG edh players are girls, no exceptions.

BR confirming this hypothesis

>ironically black
>senpai
...what?

Boy, sure feels like summer in here

Goblin players always talk about the good old days when they were good, and so do Naya Zoo. Actually Zoo players are about the whiniest players ever "this version of zoo that is actually playable isn't actually zoo."

Pretty accurate, almost unnervingly so.

WBG player

What about Affinity players?

Ascended

colourless is purity

Hates the fact that a game of magic requires another person to play against. Wishes it were solitaire, with prizes.

RGU

life is miserable. Also I think the milk in the fridge went bad

>BB
Just kill me now

I play Legacy Bant because I'm a gigantic faggot. I want to ramp, draw cards, cast counterspells, fetch creatures, fetch spells, fetch enchantments and artifacts, cast hexproof creatures, cast Stoneforge, cast more bullshit like Wargate, Chord of Calling, Green Sun's Zenith, etc., etc. I'm shit.

>He doesn't know about Black People and anime

a TCG solitaire machup...i feel it could work. something like those card-based dungeoncrawlers maybe.

A few years ago I did start working on what was basically MtG as a tabletop game, where you used the lands from each player's deck as a giant facedown board, and flipped them up as you went into them. It worked pretty well single player too, you just placed enemy cards facedown on squares as obstacles and such.

Reminds me a bit of a Quebec board game called "Gaia" which i really like.

Wait what the fuck. This is painfully spot on without the normal vague always-applicability of horoscopes.

>GB or mono W
Holy shit dude, get a job as a psychic or something.

WU... sort of accurate, except I don't really care about denial, I'm just hungry for card advantage.

mirin'

what's the stereotype for people who borrow cards and never give them back?

what is the stereotype for people who steal your cards or decks when you are distracted or in the bathroom?

>what's the stereotype for people who borrow cards and never give them back?
>what is the stereotype for people who steal your cards or decks when you are distracted or in the bathroom?

white trash redneck

They're black.
Not, they don't play Swamps.

>Blue:You want more cards because you are insecure and feel like you can't win without more options than your opponent.

Where is the pic of the green text saying that Suicide black players' greatest wish is to be Vizzini in the poison scene in The Princess Bride?

White weenie players are attractive, smart, well respected in their communities and are on average 3/4ths of an inch taller than the wider population.

(Poor/NEET) + asian.

I've got a personal mtg-tabletop built around hexes instead of pentacles. In the dueling mode you pick your color lands but the enemy picks their layout on your half of the crucible.

Pic related is a version of the "fair map" that i think is actually done incorrectly somewhere.

Blue is for the guy who thinks pedantry is intelligence.

RG, stop being so right

I don't think this really applies to me, but I'm also a filthy casual about MtG, so maybe this is more of a spike thing.

I like UG because I like flash, draw, and beasties with pretty card borders.

What about colorless?

How many players do you know who only or predominately play colorless across formats?

If you know anyone like that, they're a fucking hipster.

I don't even own a fedora though.

I don't think you need a fedora to be a hipster, just an overwhelming desire to be ironic

It could be autism, it could be genius. we may never know the difference.

Jews

Fucker hasn't given me back my Jap Marsh Flats REEEEEE or my DDS1 and 2 copies

What is purple supposed to be?

I was once a newfag. Veeky Forums has a word filter that converts certain words into other words.

In this case, the first three letters of "family" are converted to "senpai".

that's not even new fag shit
that happens on a few smaller boards
if you want actual old fag shit
roodypoo

red players have ADHD and are capable of doing only two things (playing burn, and bitching about burn not being good enough)

>white players are the neckbeards that collect angels.
Beautiful.

>roodypoo
and candyass. I remember that.
Man, time sure does fly! Been here... holy shit, I've been here for ten years!

I feel like this needs to be screen capped for its disturbing accuracy

>ten years
I'm sorry for your loss
t. 8

What... if I made decks for every color and most viable multicolor decks?

Does that make me the rich kid that everyone hates?

Not that I'm a kid anymore...

i was here for duckroll
save me

>RWB
>This describes me perfectly

Time to die, I guess.

t-thanks

purple is "enchantment" color, black is artifact. but the colors themselves are the identities, not their associated main card type.

Are there any actually decent colorless decks in standard? It seems like itd be fun to fuck around with

As a general rule, you're gimping yourself by not playing at least one color since colored mana costs have a slight premium, and since you're going to be playing, mana anyway, you may as well use some colored spells unless you're just running a gimmick. Though I haven't really been following MtG since before colorless and generic mana weren't interchangeable, so maybe all that's changed.

may the gods have mercy on your soul

What is "Zoo," exactly?

Going on 7 my friend.

Inexpensive creatures with powerful conditional self-buffs that roll face in turns. Tarmogoyf is the mascot for this archetype.

I know that a colorless deck would get curbstomped by most decks, but it seems like a fun deck for shits and giggles

But black is the second worst with artifacts.

As a fellow leaf, where do you recommend ordering cards from? My LGS is lacking

>tfw I play 5 colours

Damn how many times have you lost to Burn that you're this salty about a deck that folds to lifegain?

>TFW UB player
>TFW this describes me to a T
son of a bitch.

I'm angry. Angry about goblins.

>U/ uses excess control to make up for any shortcomings they possess
>R/ only knows how one way to do things: push hard. If you're not making progress, push harder.
>G/ builds strong but is susceptible to interruption/removal and relies heavily on quick lethality too greatly
>W/ is slow, doesn't value interaction, and would rather not be noticed
>B/ can't let go of things, hates accepting loss, despairs at interaction, and basically says "fuck it, I'm done" when they can't go off even if they're the only ones doing anything to begin with.

I have no idea. i just buy cards from a store called "joubec" which contains board games, a tiny shelf of rpg books, a huge shelf of card shit, toys and a lot of music.

Yes, that's because it's not strictly mtg, it's a rework with similar principals for a boardgame.
This is the card list, so you can see a little better how it all plays out.
>docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RNRHZktTVWvBF880V3WWRblslY-SW8H8JRWL7A27jKU/

Thirteen.
I hate this place so much and I still come here every day.

RG reporting in, you're completely right

>RG

BG player, and i can confirm this...

i got you senpai

my man
I was 14 when I started coming here.
I'm 26 now. I'm sure its fine... right?

I am fully erect.

My friend showed me /b/ in middle school
that was 2006
i'm sorry mom
i'm sorry god