GM: okay...

GM: okay, we will be running a game set in a dystopian cyberpunk prison colony where the prisoners have revolted and taken over half the planet, what character would you like to make (that guy)?

That guy:
Prisoner obviously. How else am I to start the violent gang rape group? First i'd offer my own hole as a release for the lads then after a few weeks warm them up to the idea of taking turns. Eventually the guards are going to get jealous of our hole stretching sessions and willingly submit to our group. One by one they will be corrupted and have their holes violated until everyone has joined.

There will be no division, no hate, no pain.
Only the holes and filling them will matter.

And they shall be led by me, The Great Gape user the First.
I shall lead their minds into the light of pleasure and their shafts into holes of dark.

GM: pic related

Anyone else have one of these guys in their group?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UcwfEMdV-aM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what the fuck

sounds like a good plan desu

>Anyone else have one of these guys in their group?

No, I didn't have the pleasure of banning anyone from coming anywhere near the same cubic kilometer as me yet.

>through dick, unity

>me as I read this post

Is it wrong that I find this kinda hot?

>I shall lead their minds into the light of pleasure and their shafts into holes of dark.

If an waste of flesh like this somehow wormed his way into my group, I guarantee he wouldn't remain there long.

Sounds like a decent starting motivation for a Slaaneshi Black Crusade PC, to be honest.

put me in the screen cap

put me in

>How do you prevent the biggest bubba from violating your hole in the initial fucking and taking over the group with his mongo prison fucking skills?
>How do you prevent a single individual claim sole ownership of your desirable butt?
>Will you be using the anal circumference mechanic from FATAL?

Well... probably, maybe... I sure hope so! I just got my second player to join the Fetlife campaign...

>things that never happened

no shit mate.

Why would anyone take time to blatantly lie on a Mandalorian cage fighting correspondence just for epic upvotes?

>Not recognising pasta

Sounds hot.

I can't

What does

stop

>Mandalorian cage fighting correspondence
Okay you're taking that meme officially too far

>Pleasure
Its never good, user

That guy's an alp, user.
You need some good ol' fashioned bulling.
Include me in the screencap or your mother will die in her sleep tonight

Sounds like you just hate creative players who ruin your railroad user.

Every day we stray further from God Emperor's light

Then again I honestly expected the OP to tell us next how his players made a blind librarian and a quadriplegic downs kid as characters.

your kind needs to stay in /jp/

Do you have a thread going yet? I want to follow that shit

we /dg/ now

How did you get the Rape Factory guy in your group?

Not yet. I need to discuss some things with her and my other player to have enough content to warrant a thread. I will, however, say that she has a pegging fetish.

can't beat the dick
no no

thanks OP

That guy seems to be an old fa/tg/uy.

smoke you

Put me in da screencap ya git

And yet, not far enough.

This.
I laughed.

Jesus.

never play with people from Veeky Forums

>captha: WHAT WHAT

I always play with people from Veeky Forums. It's fun.

Don't put these redditors in the screencap.

>Only the holes and filling them will matter

no...no

There's not going to be a screencap.

This is all that is necessary.

Get fucked.

Why has god left us?

>rape gang
>offering his holes
>having the guards join consensually
Doesn't add up, m8.

Sounds to me like the best player in the group.

Of all the possible settings you could have used, I don't have much sympathy for a GM who expects prisonrape not to come up at all in a prison setting.

Easy Fix.

Make the player roll on a Consequences Table for each Ass-Stretching session that doesn't involve a Condom, whether it's a dick, a table leg, or a beer bottle or whatever. Dystopian Prison Items are just as unsanitary as Dystopian Dicks.

Also, Condoms are the most precious and expensive single item in the Facility. Worth upwards of 1000 Cigarettes/Credits/Blowjobs/Whathaveyou

D12 Consequences for Unprotected Rectal Enlargement:

12) Pleasurable Diameter Increase
11) Painful Minor Diameter Increase
10) Anal Fissure (Roll on Mind-Bending Agony Table 8 times per-day for 6 weeks)
9) Explosive Anal Warts (1d4 dmg + all others within 10 feet take 1 dmg + Save or Nausea. 12 pops per-day)
8) Ebola
7) AIDS
6) Ebola-AIDS
5) Space AIDS
4) Projectile AIDS
3) Ultra-Super-Space-Herpa-Syphill-Bola-AIDS
2) Your Anus Is Bleeding! (You have 5 Minutes of Consciousness and 10 Minutes until you Bleed Out. Can you say Emergency Self-Cauterization?)
1) Roll 3 Times and Stack Results

Boom.

Problem Solved.

Functional ass reaming table, my god man.

Did you say someone's anus is bleeding?

youtube.com/watch?v=UcwfEMdV-aM

This is Veeky Forums dude.

Also, it's still an order of magnitude less gay than FATAL.

It feels good when people catch the references you pitch.

Pun Intended, Sailor.

Holy shit this is gold!

I saw this, and the creator's other shorts, in an actual theater. The creator came on stage after each one to explain the artistic intent of the short and his emotional journey in creating it.

San Francisco is a weird town...

Thanks... I guess?

I write a LOT of homebrew for multiple games and genres so I can crap out d4-d20 tables in seconds for just about any purpose in any setting.