Hora da Devastação

eo bumpo

This would be good if I knew spanish

translation?

i took spanish ~9 years ago in high school, i think it says target creature is indestructible until end of turn, destroy all creatures

All creatures lose indsstructible until end of turn
Destroy all creatures

Hora hora?

No, seriously, what does it mean in human language?

Neat - wipe all other creatures and save your own?

no i just used google translate because i dont fucking know the language after all, it what said. board wipe that removes indestructible.

oi vey and you goyim were kvetching about a Damnation reprint

Is not spanish you retarded inbreed rednecks, its portuguesse

huehuehue

Oy
Hava NaBolas

Seems pretty bad until selfless spirit rotates

I can read spanish, but this is clearly portaguese, but im prety sure it says,
"All creatures lose indestructible until end of turn. Destroy all creatures."
>mfw wizards said they wouldn't make unconditional 4 mana wraths anymore
>mfw not only this unconditional but also upside

It's written in portuguese of brazil.

>reprints damnation after 10 years
>prints version with upside 4 months later
>mfw

Well, looks like control is back on the menu, boys.

Wait, there's literally a card named hour of devastation in the set called hour of devastation?

Is this real? Im a bit surprised they printed some "all your creature are indestructable" cards and then something that doesnt give a fuck about indesrructable.

Indestructible has replaced regeneration in the paradigm, so this is intended to be a functional retooling of Damnation, therefore it's a wipe that denies the "usual out" of its time.

Uh, yeah, this seems fishy. They typically don't use promo/set art like that on cards themselves. There was a fake card that tried a similar thing back in Eldritch Moon using this art for the Liliana Planeswalker card. Plus, this is trying to look like an official spoiler, and official spoilers don't start until like June 19th/20th or something.

Most probably fake.

Also a card has NEVER been named the same as its set name, because that'd get fucking confusing.