IT'S ALREADY GOING BACK UP! WHY DID I LISTEN TO THE MEMERS THAT WERE SAYING IT WAS GOING SUB 10K??

IT'S ALREADY GOING BACK UP! WHY DID I LISTEN TO THE MEMERS THAT WERE SAYING IT WAS GOING SUB 10K??

871 dollars. write this down.

Good goy push it back up to the ATH so the big boy investors can dump this crap before it implodes

I'M SICK OF IT ALL

Blockstream trying a desperation pump right now

Bologna trap gtfo retard

This is a classic final push trap.
basically cucks like OP buy in now after selling at a loss to not miss the moon mission then it dips even further, which is the final push for them to commit suicide.

Im buying (just a litte, $200-400 dollars) once it reaches 15.5k

Want to put some of my other money into penny coins. Started crypto with 3k and made 6k in a few months

Hope you're ready to lose everything

>T'S ALREADY GOING BACK UP
NO ITS NOT HAHAHAHA

Please give me the double top that I deserve, so I can dump

they are releasing a segwit enabled wallet soon but it might be too little too late now.

>he sold at the dip
>he followed normie actions

It’s dropping even more, FUUUUUUCK

bitcoin will inevitably crash, this will take pressure and valuation of the crypto market. That's their plan. But you know better, you know btc is mooning straight to 100k right, right? be happy that this amateur slaughter didn't shatter economies like the dotcombubble back then.
bitcoin is a retarded meme, nothing of value was lost.

Its going to sub 10k why dont you mongs sell

>falling for the bulltrap
classic Veeky Forums

>core fanboys harrassing every company for not having segwit
>core diesnt implement segwit

like pottery

It really does look like the bulltrap, doesn't it. But watch it climb to 30k next month because I'm not buying the dip.

> tfw you realize this correction is caused by normies cashing out to buy Christmas presents

The bulltrap was an hour ago, it's falling below 12k right now.

Big holders cashing out. This is probably the end.

I thought about that. It's way to big to just be Christmas. Something fucky is going on.

>Guys, crypto is the future. Everyone will use it!
>"What do you mean a bottle of water costs 0.000000451 today? It was just 0.000000215 yesterday?"
Coiners are retarded.