Slaanesh factions

Currently reading the Tome of Excess and discover that it offers little in terms of interesting Slaanesh mutant species.

Basically only Flesh Shaper
of Melancholia are something I haven't heard before.

Let's flesh out some.

So let's have a thread where we celebrate our diversity and the diversity of Chaos. WHere we discuss all crazy idea we had or even realized in games. Where we post pics of devoted servants of Prince of Excesses. May She lust forever.

Let's start with a question.

Can a deamonette be binded permanently to the material world?

Or to let someone be permanently possed by one? The resulting "thing" would be less dangerous then demon host possesed by a powerful deamon, so more controllable and probably more fuckable in the long warp travels.

Wouldn't you guys want a cute and deadly girlie following you around?

Ok now I need to control myself or I will never stop posting deamonettes.

To original mutations

>Ivies from Arcadia
People used to sacrifice virgins to Slaanesh by leaving them in the jungle to die.
Slaanesh mutated them into Ivies.
Now they look like females with no mouth (and no other holes, you can't fuck them in any way) and green skin. They can hear, can't speak but can release pheromones that affect human mind.

Stories speak of villages affected by lust where people killed each other out of jelousy for an Ivy. Or frenezied by rage they went to a rampage and had to be shot down to the last man.

Some Rogue traders value Ivies and accept them in their service as they can be used to control masses of subordinates.

Unable to speak and often illiterate so unable to write many Ivies favour playing an instrument.

tl;dr Poison Ivy with some handicaps.

Many Ivies love to be surrounded by plants instead of human and turn their lodgings into small gardens.

Not having a mouth allows them only to consume liquid food. They are quite found of wine.

Having a psyker on board is the easiest way to comunicate with one.

>Nagas.

Snek people from underhive. legs replaced by a tail.
Number of arms variable, where the ones with sex arms are worshipped as we all know what is the sacred number of our favorite God.

Snake tamers.

Rise very venomous snakes and use them as weapons. Regularly inject themselves with venom to build immunity. Often instead of immunity get Chaos mutations.

Probably breed and train giant Snake Mount for Slaanesh champions.

Anyone wants to flesh out a planet?

A concept I really liked but was unable to do anything with is mouth hands

The only mutation this heretics have are mouthes on the palms of their hands. Most of the time they cover them with gloves.

I really like the idea but completely unable to do anything more with it! Where do I direct it? Any help?

Anyway on building the Arcadia planet.

It half Hive half Jungle. Some parts of the jungle are actively being cut down to leave place for people to live while other parts of the Hive are neglected and Jungle devour them.

Officaily it is not a Heretical planet and pays its taxes an due. The governor is not a heretic and while heretical presence is quite clear anyone who can call the Inquisition realize that they themselves would lose their life for calling it too late. So nothing is being and Slaaneshi cults keep spawning and increasing their influence.

Didn't we once make an Ygolonac-themed warband of Slaaneshi Marines who were all about gluttony, grew mouths as mutations and became tougher the more they ate, but also much more aggressive and stronger when they were starved?

Inquisition never checks on planets at random?

I wasn't there. Tell me more.

Luck prevented Inquisitors from passing by in the last 300 years? If it is on the edge of empire where Inquisition has better things to do then routine checks? I seriously have no idea how often such checks are made or how many Inquisitors there are in Imperium compared to planets.

Gianluca Giolitti is the most popular singer and guitarist of Arcadia. People enter in ecstatic frenzy at his concerts and the power of audio systems is incredible. Gianluca is even said to help his brew build and mount acoustic systems before the performance. Despite his giant size and inhuman strength he is said to be extremely gentle and caring.

Gianluca is a Noise Marine that is laying low (by Chaos standards) on this forsaken planet and perform with his music to pass time. Once he killed all of his audience with overpowered acoustics as a sacrifice for his patron God.

Does anyone in 40k ever use mounts?

I believe you can't eat with miuth hands. You need a coduct to transport food to stomach. Non enough space for a thrachea in arma. At max you can drink.

"...He leapt to the top of the bloody heap and raised his sword to the heavens, just as a shaft of moonlight broke through the clouds and poured down over him. Picked out in the spotlight, the grinning prince could be seen for miles around and the knights nearest to him stumbled in confusion. None of them had ever witnessed such a dazzling vision of unholy power. The column of light resembled the gaze of a god, shining down benevolently on its most beloved child. A glittering mantle of snowflakes surrounded Sigvald as he surveyed his brutish enemies. “AVERT YOUR GAZE!” he cried, his voice ringing out across the battlefield and his eyes blazing with scorn. He turned his sword towards Mord Huk’s knights. “DO NOT PRESUME TO TURN SUCH REPULSIVE FACES IN MY DIRECTION!” To their amazement, whole swathes of the army looked away in shame, humbled by the prince’s words. Others roared in defiance and launched themselves at him, but before they could reach the Geld-Prince, their brother-knights clubbed them to the ground, desperate to protect the glittering prince..."

Also 90% of Slaanesh's fanbase is cringe as fuck. Sigvald is awesome though.

Counterpoint: Chaos mutations don't obey physics.

I've had this idea kicking around for a while:
>Slaaneshi Shocktroopers
they are deployed to the battle in mini-drop pods fired by mag-propulsion cannons. The insides of the pods are a combination sensory-deprivation/inertia-dampener gel that spills out like afterbirth once the pod impacts. The shocktrooper comes scrambling out, senses overloaded but jacked up on enough combat drugs to compensate.
>But that's not a mutant
How about mutants who have tongues where their teeth should be and vice versa?

Fund it.

>mouth hands
>obsessed with perfection
Pic related.

Their mad hunger came from the fact that their power armour had gluttonous daemons of Slaanesh bound within. Feeding would strengthen the daemons and empower them, whereas hunger would enrage the daemon, driving the user mad and twisting them into a monster.

Wheb they have a sleepy hand the band mouth starts speaking.

Wait like, a gumful of fleshy tendrils surrounding a single rigid spear of bone?

If you are a fucking space marine that snifss war powder everyday maybe.

But if you a re a poor mutant in an underhive you don't have enough warp in your daily life to fuck reality. So you better obey the physics laws.

he actually is quite good concept for a terrorist.
Instead of salivary glands handmouthes secret nitroglicerine and if are chewing clay turn it into dynamite.

A mutant clan of terrorists! Awesome.