Drawthread

smol Drawthread (as long Im here)

And I need some advice.
I wanted to start WH40K again and went to the basement I stored my armies in. Apparently we have a rat problem and stuff smells like rat shit and piss. I was wondering if someone had similiar problems and have / had a way of cleaning the miniatures (plastic and metal) and getting rid of the pissshit smell.

I was thinking about putting em in a bucket of water with parts of tea tree oil and scrubbing em with a toothbrush or something.
I dont care if parts of the colour comes of so if theres a more radical method im open to that too.

Draw an emo elf.

He's a rogue, with daggers, but doesn't care about much anything besides his makeup and shrugs a lot.

here you go

bump

can no one help me purge the stench of nurgle

Draw a baby dragon near a small dungeon. If possible like a logo. Thank you !

Have you separated the models from the box they were stored in? Are you sure they themselves stink?

Ill see how bad the damage is once I get to the basement again but im certain that they smell. some boxes were open and some had rat poop in it

Fabulous Chaos Eldar.

Sweet, thanks.

God-emperor Lil Yachty

Try soaking them in a sealed container full of undiluted Simple Green for a few weeks.

Draw a Cadian guardsmen juggling grenades

user, if I may request. Do a normal guy, in maintenance uniform holding some bloody wench like he had been surviving some xebo infestation, thanks.

so I didn't notice this wasn't the general drawthread before I doodled this. posting it anyway

Draw a magician riding a werewolf while the magician releases a fireball. It was an event on my chronicle and I need an illustration that portrays this.

Simple green should strip the models down to the plastic and metal base and take care of the smell. You'll need to repaint but meh. Not sure much can be done to save the carry cases if you had them. Assuming you used some of the standard range of paints which are pretty much all water based, anything you can do to actually clean them will probably damage the paint so going whole hog with stripping everything is the better idea in my opinion.

Requesting chariot drawn by two tauntauns with that gunship's paintjob on the chariot. Doesn't have to be in colour, but having the pattern there would be cool. NO one on the chariot please! Just the vehicle and the beasts.

Requesting a Ranger fluffed as a gentleman big game hunter for an upcoming 5e game.

He should look like the man on the left of the image, complete with a monocle and red scarf. However, he should be wearing a uniform similar to the one shown in the center of the image, sans the pistol belt and ammunition. Instead he should have several pouches on the front of his belt similar to the ones below the uniform. These pouches should be worn over a cuirass, and he should have a drop-leg quiver on his right leg, attached to his belt. He should also be carrying an axe wherever there's room, preferably on the belt. Finally he should have boot covers similar to the ones shown on the left image.

He should be armed with a sabre and crossbow similar to the weapons shown on the right.

Everything else is up to the artist's discretion. Thanks in advance.

Migrating from I want to request my gnoll paladin winding up to smite down some(offscreen) baddie, with the spirit inside her sword mimicking her action and pose behind her like a JJBA stand/Nero's devil trigger.

Recently, she went looking for the famous sword Exordius, which used to belong to a lich's war commander and was redeemed by the heroic sacrifice of a paladin of Heironeus(The ghost inside the sword's gem), all just to prove the church that her conviction is still the same(they didn't really ask her to, but hey, an ancestral relic was recovered for free). After performing the appropriate rituals and awakening the sword's powers, the party think she gained a stand.

Migrating Hello drawfriends. I want to request my human dervish doing either one of the poses on the right side, with an angry/cocky face. On the bottom right corner is the color scheme and general look of his blueshine mithril shirt and the color of his swords(vampiric bastard sword and a sun blade), and on the top right are the the colors of his eyes, skin, and hair.

Requesting a scrap automaton. It was created from the runoff of a magical facility (think toxic waste) and the scraps of several discarded broken robots. It gained sentience and is now curious to discover the world. Similar in design to picture, but rusted, and not feminine looking

this is bretty gud! :3