Okay I'mma bit drunk but listen all you worried fags are fucking stupid alright...

Okay I'mma bit drunk but listen all you worried fags are fucking stupid alright. THis is literally just americans withdrawing they bit coins so they can pay tax man when the year ends. It fucking FUCKING happens all the time with stocks aight. And the fucking fat burger sharts caused a chain reaction which panicked all the boomers who sold at a 20% loss like the dumb cucks they are aight. Fuck this shit is so fucking simple. It's gonna be back to normal in like a week tops. Fuck you people are dumb.

I wanna fuck an Asian girl so hard it's not funny. FUCK I wanna spill my seed inside Japanese vagina right now.
psoted from my ipad

Go to bed Koen

Normies are literally going out of their ways to buy this shit. Get rekt, BZC is the only one they'll buy for fun.

be nihilist. lose 5k today. doesn't mean anything.

so hold and buy the dips, op.
heres one from my private collection.

Who? That sounds like a dirty kike name, I ain't no dirty kike, I'm a pureblooded slav mix
Have you been spending hte last 2 days posting this shit in every thread? Holy shit man, go do something else, like sucking my cock
It ain't lost till you sell, don't sell

No shit. Got some tasty worthless fiat to feed into the beast tomorrow, feels good. Sorry meant to post picture with my last post but forgot

Yuck what the fuck is that?

oh, I didn't realize stock market crashes 40% every year
nice, just bought 100k

an asian mexican

You didn't realize it because your brain is small and shriveled like you're dick. Just kidding man. But crypto is the stock market on steroids. It rises 300% and then falls 50%. If you can't deal with it stay out of the kitchen.

>like you're
at least I speak English you slavshit degenerate
>If you can't deal with it
said the newfag of 2 weeks

It's just like watching Titanic until the very end without crying.

I've been here since July faggot

guys stop fighting

You know those posts that say "Fuck white women!!" that's what they get with.

>Thinking the American fiscal year ends in December

the tax year does dummy

You're an idiot

You're right. I realized this shit myself last week. Why would I want to hold crypto to pay property tax on it AND pay short term capital gains if I cash out under a year?

Doesn't make sense to double pay the tax man. Sell before Dec 31, buy back in Jan 1st.

This is why I sold the ATH and haven't taken a hit at all due to this crash. Gotta think long term, faggots.

fuck finally someone with common sense on Veeky Forums. thank you

I'm waiting for payday so I can buy more BTC, is this smart? You guys told me it was going to 100..