twitter.com/AnonBabble

so when do links hit

July 21

>Mammoth Graveyard
>is actually a dinosaur

>has a shield
>0 def

>Pyramid Tortoise does not approve

I just got back into Yu-Gi-Oh! and I'm figuring out all the new card types.

How many XYZ and Synchros can you summon per turn?

Can you place one pendulum monster in a PZ and not use the other so you can use the spell effect?

> checkmate, atheists

You can Fusion, Synchro, Xyz and Link as many times as you want.

Yes.

What the fuck is with YGO card names

>graves of its pack
>pack
>pack of mammoths
>not herd

MY AUTISM IS INTENSELY FUCKING TRIGGERED

Kinda reminds me of Dwarf Fortress

Ignister Prominence, the blasting DracoSlayer

>his hair is blond
>his wings are black
>his eyes are blue
>his horns are black

Now you will know why you fear the night.

what the fuck does it do? ive only played duel links the text on this is ridiculous

If a Pendulum Monster you control attacks, for that battle, it cannot be destroyed by battle, also you take no battle damage. At the end of the Damage Step, if a Pendulum Monster you control attacked: All monsters your opponent currently controls lose ATK equal to that attacking monster's ATK, until the end of this turn.

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner Synchro Monsters
For this card's Synchro Summon, you can treat 1 Pendulum Summoned Pendulum Monster you control as a Tuner. If this card is Synchro Summoned using a Pendulum Summoned Pendulum Monster Tuner: You can target 1 card in your Graveyard; add it to your hand. When this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle: You can halve your opponent's LP. If this card in the Monster Zone is destroyed by battle or card effect: You can place this card in your Pendulum Zone.

Many languages don't make a distinction between the two. It would seem like an easy error to make, especially if the translator's native language isn't English.

Not to mention that many English speakers don't seem to really make one either and rather use turtle to mean both turtles and tortoises.

The error is actually OP's. In North American English, turtle is defined as any reptile of the order "Chelonia."

>Subterror Fiendess
>Spellcaster

What does Veeky Forums think of the end of the Duel Terminal story?
ygorganization.com/thelorethatendsinasearcher/

tl;dr Everything could have been prevented if Kerykeion used his god powers to kill Cairngorgon after he got corrupted.

>Riseball
>not actually a riceball

>I can't read, the post

Why did Hypnosister want his dick so badly, to the point of kidnapping and brainwashing him into an unintelligible wreck?

Maybe she was envious of Saamball.

It's a series.

Luster Pendulum, the Dracoslayer becomes Master Pendulum, the Dracoslayer, who in turn becomes Majester Paladin, the Ascending Dracoslayer, Dinoster Power, the Mighty Dracoslayer, and Ignister Prominence, the Blasting Dracoslayer.
He kills a few more dragons to become Master Peace, the True Dracoslayer, and eventually dominates the meta as Master Peace, the True Dracoslaying King.

Stop playing bad card games

All tortoises are turtles user but not all turtles are tortoises

Can any irl card stand up to Cool Dog?

any card with more than 100 defence

come at me bro

I want to fuck a blue demon lady

>tfw I can't find a 3rd dinosmashers fury deck at any store
Anyways, quick question: if I use rescue rabbit to grab 2 megalosmasher x, then xyz summon with them as the material, are they still destroyed at the end phase?

No, because they're technically not on the field anymore.
I'm pretty sure Rescue Rabbit's main purpose is easy Xyz summons.

Dope, thanks user

I want to build a Gradius / Konami SHMUP deck.

What do?

I am fench, and I don't catch the nuance. Would you care to explain it to me?

>Beaver Warrior
>It's a fucking rat

Can someone help me with my D/D/D deck? Aside from Beelze and Crystal wing, what else can I add and remove?

His shield is clearly more guns though

Why did they nerf the Extra Deck so hard with Master Rule 4?

>I use my catapult beetle to launch my pyramid turtle at your castle, destroying it's flotation ring and causing it to land on your monsters, destroying them!

Turtles are reptiles of the order Testudines.
Tortoises are a family, Testudinidae, of land-dwelling reptiles in the order Testudines.

In laymans terms All tortoises are turtles but not all turtles are tortoises.