HE DOESNT LIKE THE NEW MARINES

>HE DOESNT LIKE THE NEW MARINES

Side by side... holy shit I can't believe the old marines look so bad.

True scale is way better

>>HE DOESNT LIKE THE NEW MARINES
Yep, I prefer miniatures.

>I prefer bloated midgets

>28mm models is too hard to paint, I need some action figures from McDonalds!

Primaris aren't true-scale you ding dong, they're still 28mm heroic but taller.

Those aren't even truescale though, they're just bigger.

Stand up.
Put your arm down.
Does it hang below your fucking knees? No? Well that's what would happen to the beakie marine in that pic. The proportions are retarded.

Their proportion are less fucked up.

On a more serious note, I prefer the primaris scale and stats, they better represent marines in my opinion, especially since 40k stopped being a skirmish game in 3rd.

I just hate that they're a different kind of marine now. I wish they were simply the new marine miniatures and rules.

The hypocrisy of this post.

>Well that's what would happen to the beakie marine in that pic. The proportions are retarded.
Oh wow, TOP FUCKING KEK!!!! AHAHAHAHAHA!

They are fluffy now.
You get less, they are bigger and more elite. They are what space marines should have been in the first place.

No less than they were before.

Solid counter

I'm just happy the mark x armour has the mark 8 neck.

/toy/ will probably be more to your liking.

nah I will be starting 40k with a fresh starter box.
My armies will have 0 manlet marines in them. aaaaaaaaah yes new shit :)
you may ree to your hearts content now. RIP your shit army.

>That beakie's arm would go below his squatting knees!

You don't say? I'm pretty sure I can get my hand past my knees if I do that too

The gorget is a great looking and practical piece of armor. If your chest plate resists an enemy projectile weapon, chances are the projectile is flying apart. The gorget prevents fragments from flying into the weak knock join.

I just wish they had squatted the old marine models entirely. So some grognards will be upset for a short while. Long-term implications of Primaris Marines look grim.

Mine stop at my mid thigh but I'm 6'2.
How tall are you?

Speaking of, is that the board for Fords of Isen and little wars?

I don't like the knee pads, looks too much like sigmarines. I think there is a GW designer that has a hard on for that style.

Not the user you're referring to but mine are the same. However I have to go halfway past a squat to get my finger tips past my knees.

Sigmarines are the future goy, buy them or get out.

Halfway into a squat.rather

It's a style trademark. Kind of like how all bmws have their trademark kidney grille.

>squatting is the same as standing
Typical AoS logic.

tactical sigmarines are pretty okay, barring a few details I'm not fond of

assault sigmarines and captain sigmarine fucking suuuuuck

Really? Your arms only stop at mid-thigh while you're squatting? Mine go down to my knees at least.

Objectively incorrect. Their torsos and limbs are way more realistically sized

>big mutant
>realistic
Notice they look like an upscale beakie marine in the op.

Fucking finally. I've been waiting to see the nu-Marines painted up in anything other than ultrasmurf blue.

I gotta say I still like them, can't wait for them to come out with non-snapfit sets.

There was some Imperial Fists getting around with the proper Sargeant red and white pinstriped helmet and they look fucking baller.

It wasn't supposed to be counter, it's just funny

Mmm, sexy.

Still have no idea what I'm going to even paint them up as, since I'm not really into starting a new army right now. As the sexy new Custodes are what brought me back to 40K a few months ago, and still need to buy over half the army and Inferno.

Current ideas are either 1 of each for the Imperial Fists and their successors (was going to do Celestial Lions, but I'm already making an army that's entirely gold). Especially if I can get a lot of swords together, so I can do a "Feast of Blades" gathering.

Or Alpha Legion for the lulz.
Hydra Dominatus!

I'm getting a couple to loom over my drabby Krieger infantry, Howling Griffons. Excited about "truescale" Marines, and they'll really add some color to my trenches.

Hnggg that fucking red, literally exactly how I want to do my numarines. Too bad I suck at painting and they will look like ass.

>Marine Power armor designed for low orbit entry.

Well I'm happy in the pants about this one.

>I just hate that they're a different kind of marine now. I wish they were simply the new marine miniatures and rules.

this this this

>no bulldog helmet option for chadmarines
Why GW, why?

>Fuckhuge primaris marine leaning over Kireger heavy bolter crew's shoulders out of curiosity over how ordinary human soldiers fight
>Kriegers actually break a sweat in combat for once because they're nervous that they're doing something wrong or that he's going to draw fire to their position like a gigantic "Shoot Here!" sign
These situations just write themselves

>bolt rifle
>auto bolt rifle
>assault bolter
I am so out of the loop on 40k, but are good 'ole Bolters just not a thing any more?

what in the fuck kind of miniature is that? are those hellbrutes or obliterators?

Primaris use their own patterns. Auto Bolter just seems like a Storm Bolter equivalent. Bolt Rifles are just up-sized Bolters, so they probably have extra range. Assault Bolters are miniaturized Heavy Bolter SMGs.

The classic Bolters are still used by everyone else since Primaris are too big.

Slaaneshi obliterators converted from loyalist centurions.

GW has a hardon for Imperial Fists 3rd company. 5th company with the red chest aquilla and the black trim on the pauldrons looks so much better.

Oh, ok. I thought these dudes were replacing the regular marine models.
>haven't touched 40k since ~2008 but still have a fringe interest

>so they probably have extra range
Extra range and armor penetration.

They are but only for those of us playing boring old gene modded super humans.

No. Vaguest rumors say regular SM will have an updated box, although I have no source for that and they seem to have gotten one recently already.

Fluff says Primaris (and associated equipment) are a new type secretly created on Mars to help bolster the Space Marines. They're getting doled out to existing Chapters as reinforcements or made into new Chapters wholecloth. For the foreseeable future (of maybe four years or so until 9e) OG Space Marines are here to stay. If they do get all changed into Primaris, it's likely to be a gradual phasing out rather than a total squat.

>they are changing my thing!
>those corporate devil-men!

those are some of the awesomest looking figures I've seen in a while user!

HIGH orbit user. These dudes are literal space marines.

just need truescale vehicles now

maybe in another 15 years

>changes are good by default
Go home Reddit

So Basically their designed to Master Chief it into combat, With dual handheld sawed off Heavy bolters.

upvoted :)

THEY ARE NEW UNITS NOT NEW MARINES REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

High orbit entry user, be happier

>So Basically their designed to mobile infantry it into combat, With dual handheld sawed off Heavy bolters.

FTFY

>Chadssault Marines are dropped from high orbit
>instead of jumping out of a Thunderhawk from several thousand feet
Okay, now that I know this, their giant shock absorber booties makes a lot more sense.

>He doesnt know

>t. 5'10"

Man... we all know you did not go to college.. but at least try to hide it.

That sculpting is beautiful.
Agreed. The problem is the fluff, not the fact that there are nicer miniatures available.

do tell

I do wonder if SOB will get any new patterns of bolter. Likely not but special classes of bolt pistol for seraphim could be cool.

They don't even have plastic models or their own codex you dumb faggot why the fuck do you think they'd get that when manlet marines don't even

>Or thier own codex

Codex: Adepta Sororitas came out in 7e and no one has a 8e codex yet.

We have a list of 8E Codexes you dumb mongoloid. SoB are Imperial Agents in 8E.

is that a fucking land raider with a predator turret slapped on top

AHAHAHA THEY'RE FINALLY GONE
STAY SALTY YOU KEKS

C U C K S

S Q U A T E D

begone shill

nu-fellblade?

Still Imperial agents desu~

>Bought horus heresy marines a few months ago
>Now these true scale guys are out

do we know if there's going to be a Primaris Start Collecting kit? I'd love to start a chad army

Please be a big hover rhino. Please. Pretty please. Let me have something to cover with aquilas, paint gold and use as a Coronus stand-in.

>their own

It's the Inquisition's codex you dumb faggot

Would it be possible to model those assaulters or whatever they're called as if they were just landed and not floating in the air?

It's not a grav-vehicle. Those grey things are the teeth of the assault ramp on the front

>dominus-class purity seal

So the Imperium has entire fucking classes just for purity seals?

Just saw that myself

Sounds dumb but this is the imperium so it doesn't surprise me

I can't wait for the skyscraper sized "Imperator" class purity seal that they put on ships.

CAWL
A
W
L

where the lightning claws at?

I think the WD ince mentioned that there is a cathedral world that does nothing but make puritz seals.
You can bet your ass that they classify their purity seals, even if it is just for the sake of logistics.

It's also grav.

Hey, at least it's not *Dominatus* this time
It's not

Screencap this, it's going to be grav.

Imperial agents you fucking stupid dribbling spastic