These are your party options, you may only pick two

These are your party options, you may only pick two

Which ones would you pick and why?

The remaining two are after you, will you survive?

So, about the guy being "very edgy," how edgy are we talking?

Sasuke thought the goth look was cool and religiously listened to MCR, I'm betting.

Well i mean look at him, he is the kind of guy that would use magic to torture anyone who said anything bad about him if you as the party leader were not around to stop him

Plus hes got a nasty case of gravely voice and the mumbles

the chick and the mage, I'll bait the cleric into an ambush by making fun of his beliefs and I'll have the wizard zap the fighter (promise he can make it slow and painful so he'll have an edge-boner to motivate him)

easy

>Swing only cares about money
>Ashton only cares about god
>Maria only cares about herself
>Mathew just wants to help you solve your problems with magic
Mathew might be edgy, but he is your only true friend here.

Sorry, I just meant that even with that look it could be katana-fedora edgy or eats-babies edgy.

Maria and Ashton. Watching them banter would be sitcom material.

I could argue that Mathew really only cares about being edgy and using magic

Maybe it could be argued, but he is the only one who CAN be argued. The others all explicitly have their own agenda.

>Its the big titty self-centered archer and no-fun-allowed bible thumping priest pair that slowly like each other and tolerate one another before getting together episode

I can see it

He looks more like the Linken Park listener that is trying to hard to look cool and edgy

A real eat-babies edgy kind of person would never try hard to look edgy, hell they could look normal at best

Plus, he's the only one with a facial expression that isn't a dead soulless stare.

Mathew is therefore the best role-played character.

But the important question is

What size of cup is Maria?

Yeah, I'd say Mathew and Maria is the best option. Maria more so you don't have to worry about her tracking you or catching Matthew by surprise

The other two, even if they're after you, won't be working together, since the fighter hates magic and is greedy and the cleric hates greed and uses magic

Mathew and Ashton sound cool, just gotta lie to the priest and fire feed his edgyness into fending off the normie classes

I take the Mulligan.

I thought Matthew was a ninja wizard. His off-hand makes him look like he's holding a shuriken.

Matthew and Swing Sway
>Swing Sway would be reluctant, but willing to side with Edgy McEdge and assuming he's just a generic sell-sword with no redeeming qualities aside stabbing, would work as a meat shield
>Ashton is too devoted to his faith and will probably spend entire hours quoting scripture before kills, thus leaving himself susceptible to death by backstab.
>Maria could probably be wooed by an appeal to ego, thus removing the threat via sheer diplomacy. If she gets hit with a charm spell, double win.
>Matthew is the only one with any degree of sense minus his strange fixation on being as edgy as possible. Worst case scenario: Swingy murders him during the night. Best case: pressence of Maria causes him to become a bro-tier mage
I mean, you've essentially eliminated all threats without lifting a finger.

Well he IS edgy, so maybe hes into some edgy Naruto shit

>tfw the only sense-able party member is a Linken Park Naruto edge-lord mage while everyone else is a greedy/self-centered/devote cunt

Honestly, i don't think i could handle any of them, fuck the four of them

Swing Sway III and Maria Riesige Titten
Go on anti-magic crusade, turn Sway's fear into hatred

Sup lord farquaad

Nice TGT pic man