Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1525: Once Upon A December Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/jPdZPCu4

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T5LFW4uAFGM
youtube.com/watch?v=P5ocbJ7snT4
youtube.com/watch?v=lIES3ii-IOg
onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Jack
i.4cdn.org/tg/1495787465145.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=T5LFW4uAFGM

Is this true?

>Once Upon a December
Why are you posting this NOW, OP?!

Anastasia jump when

as I was saying on Everquest - I tried.

I gave it my best shot.

There is too much to keep track of and the jump would be absolutely huger than the WoW jump is turning out to be despite my best intentions.

No, because those demons named after unique figures still show up as multiples in fights.

Still, what about something like Mabinogi or, I dunno, FlyFF?

Is there any way to take Companions through Body Mod?

So /JC/ how many Acts does your Stand have?

For Reference: youtube.com/watch?v=P5ocbJ7snT4

Doesn't matter, the Jumpmaker gave confirmation that any demon who's identity corresponds to a specific character in mythology is off limits.

well I guess it's time to lynch SMTAnon again.

I guess he didn't pay attention after that attempt at "updating" the jump last time.

Never played them. Sorry man.

No, this is something that was in the jump from the very beginning, and is probably just the result of him not realizing that there just aren't any actual demons of a level higher than 70 to even take with that specific rule that you can't be any 'unique' demon. Which honestly, really weirds me out, because it frankly makes very little sense in combination with the 800 CP limit; since there aren't any demons of a level above 90 that aren't utterly unique and specific in their identities anyway, so it just seems pointless.

... no?

Where can I get a similar perk to the hangar from R-Type for vehicles or mounts?

Okay, last op done and dusted. Update on Stargate Atlantis jump: balancing items is a pain in the ass, and it doesn't help that SGA has so many frickin shinies (so sorry, you'll only get to buy a limited selection, the others you can go hunt during your ten year stay).

Anyway, poll time. Would jumpers prefer a single point pool to spend on everything, an item stipend with(out) CP converter, or completely separate pools to spend on perks/companions versus items?

Single point pool, same as it's always done.

>an item stipend with(out) CP converter

Single point. There is no reason to make separate point pools for both of them. PLEASE do not follow that convention and make it a thing.

Plenty of other jumps have had loads of great items without needing that.

So with the Fate jumps, if the Jumper is a Servant can they be the Jumper in a past jump? Like one who did Ace Combat before as a Rider, for example?

So I was actually only JUST made aware of the Anima: Beyond Fantasy update the other day when I was asking after Heavens' build. My mind is still a little blown at how much has changed, even though tentatively my build is unlikely to.

About Megas Therion: Is the canon reason it allows Divine Magic because of the leylines thing, or is it unexplained? Supposing you have a way to reverse engineer ancient magics as well as a way to create leylines could you possibly reverse engineer it, or is it one of those plot artifacts that can do inexplicable things?

>ACTS

My Stand actually is Spin-based, but I decided to go for Requiem. Because I didn't finish reading Part 7 before taking the jump all those jumps ago.

The next jump I got access to manga, I had one of those what-if-things-had-gone-differently moments.

What happens when you have technopathy on sword art online?

You can log out.

Depends on the type, I'd think. Kayaba-like powers within the game? The ability to log out safely?

Or maybe, i can log kayaba out

So if you had gone the other way what would the stand's Acts be like?

>Log out safely

You can do that if you have a regen factor or enough resistance to prevent your brain from being fried.

Depends on if it works through the internet.

Well, yeah. Just listing examples of what you could do with technopathy.

Yes with the Mind Control jump which is in the lewd & banned drive

It depends on your knowledge of programming. If it's basic technopathy then something like making yourself invincible or insta-killing people is pretty simple. You could probably make "minor" changes without any big repercussions, such as turning a basic weapon into a ridiculous unbalanced god weapon that can one-shot people and inflict all of the game's status effects even through immunity. Or cast a spell that stuns them indefinitely and continuously inflicts 1 damage, leaving them unable to do anything but flop around and die. It'd at least make you into a hacker that's nearly impossible to catch or stop.

If you've got a good super-tech perk such as Programming and Computer Science from Worm alongside something like Omega-level Technopathy from XMCU and Glitch from Creepypasta then you're essentially a digital God and can do pretty much anything you want, up to and including rebuilding the entire system or making huge sweeping changes to the game mechanics. Hell, jump Generic Video Game Developer for some development experience and you could change the game into a completely different game while everybody is still inside of it.

All you need is Ar Tonelico and you can turn yourself into an immortal technovirus god that'll possess every bit of technology connected to the internet, control it absolutely, and fucking manifest and hack lifeforms and objects into reality from the game, all utterly devoted to and serving your will.

Dude no, don't manifest Kirito in real life

Kirito is cancer. If your goal is to go full Mir and destroy humanity, then absolutely DO manifest Kirito in real life.

Would it be enough to make a game/game system that did vid related? youtube.com/watch?v=lIES3ii-IOg

A thought occurs to me, part of the problem with dark souls is that demons, gods and mortals all share the same World right? If you had a way to forcibly separate parts of a cosmology with that help fix things?

...I had no idea how much I wanted Ar Tonelico Online until now.

>Not manifesting Kirito in real life then plugging him into nervegear so that you have another Kirito to manifest in real life
>Not repeating until critical Kirito failure
Then from the ruins of the world you could harvest materials from which to forge plot armor!

Ar Tonelico Online: The only MMO to actively encourage you to romance your party members.

Sounds like someone should introduce Mir to Morganna, Cubia, and evil Aura.

Huh... Knowing about this makes me want to figure out if I could do that for Tribute.

All these problems happened BECAUSE of disparity

that I'm saying, if you had a way to separate it into "earth, heaven and hell" things will get better, right?

Well, she got better.

The whole evil goddess thing was a result of having been created and tortured by really stupid humans, who crippled her emotions to make a perfect enforcer - but also made her hate them. Not knowing anything else about humanity, when she escaped she killed 99% of it, and after eventual defeat was locked up in techno-bondage, directly hooked up to the remains of the golden age internet and all its video games and fanfiction.

Which, kinda warped her perspective...

No you moron. Demons, abyss life etc happen when you have an imbalance of one element over the others

so every element having its own place to be wouldn't help things?

No, Demons happen when you're an idiot and fiddle with your Lord Soul trying to make a new First Flame and it goes out of control.

Abyss happens when you dig up and torture a powerful pygmy, maybe even the furtive one, until he's driven utterly mad and insane and expands his Darkness out in a corrupted form.

It has nothing to do with imbalance.

Can things like Domains from Marvel magic be exchanged via Sacrificial Bestowment?

How much would healing the pygmy and purifying the Lord souls accomplish?because I think I can do that

Are the Genie wishes/disney princess jump even more broken than i thought?

So, we all no in the disney princess jump you get 3 wishes from the genie as a companion. You can also import up to 8 companions into the jump.
We have already pretty much settled in a number of threads that you can wish for free genie powers but also to be an all-powerful genie (like jafar did). In those threads we settled, that you can have pretty much anything (powers, gadgets...) as long as we have seen it in disney (so no superman powers for example and we also won't allow the marvel, being part of disney, so fuck that. Disney original only). You have 3 wishes, can't wish for more and can't wish for more genies...
with those limitations settled, i think you can get more than 3 wishes out of that.

My wishes:
>1) have the powers of the ice titan from hercules (just as an example)
>2) be an all powerful genie
>3) for the genie to be free

now you need 8 companions whom you can trust blindly (and who trust you). you have the first one rub your lamp (le lenny face.jpg) and then that companion gets three wishes. If that companion repeats the above mentioned pattern and all the remaining companions do as well, you and your 8 companions have now the powers of a free genie (which will grow in time to (almost?) the non free level over time as it is canon because of aladdin and the king of thieves) as well as 8 additional wishes.

but that's just the first level. Before the 3rd wish (the freeing wish) you could also just switch the master (like jafar being able to get 3 wishes before aladding uttered his 3rd) and have another 3 wishes granted from the genie, companion-genie or yourself-genie. so you would get 3x8 wishes per genie, with 10 genies (8 companions, you and the original) you get 240 (disney based) wishes

i could never come up with 240 disney based wishes though....

I'm sure they had a good reason.

No, they're states of being not powers. It's like using sacrificial bestowment to give people long ears just because you're a rabbit

Aren't Genies unable to kill directly? Not sure if it would follow you throughout your chain or not then.

>My wishes:
) have the powers of the ice titan from hercules (just as an example)
) be an all powerful genie
) for the genie to be free

Yeah, you fucked yourself up like Jafar did.

If you want to go power-grabby with that choice, you should wish to be a freed genie. You still keep the reality warping but are not bound to anything.Even being the most powerful sorcerer would put you on par with the non-freed genie as Jafar could easily reality warp and undo the Genie's magic.

Also, since this is a companion option, you could always keep the reality warper freed genie around for extra magic.

You could just wish for that rule to not apply to you.

Maybe if you put all your God-powers in the bug?

>Maybe if you put all your God-powers in the bug?

I am sorry, I do not understand what you mean?

hmm.... good question. I don't think that was ever settled
would also be good to know if, in case that would apply, i could overwrite that with other powers/perks. Like would using the toggle from young justice (toggle and turn off all your powers even the ones outside of that jump) applied on the genies powers free me of the limitations?

Are free genies even bound anymore by those limitations?
And genies can't raise the dead or make anybody fall in love, but does that mean they simply can't with their magic? so could i use necromancy powers i have from outside this jump nevertheless?

>Yeah, you fucked yourself up like Jafar did.
how so? I'm being freed by a trustworthy companion as their 3rd wish. so i get the free genie powers nevertheless (which will supposedly grow overtime back to original level)
>Even being the most powerful sorcerer would put you on par with the non-freed genie as Jafar could easily reality warp and undo the Genie's magic.
when did that happen? If you are referring to "return of jafar" then it's a battle between the genie-jafar vs the free genie. That's not a match between sorcerer and free genie, but between an genie with phenomenal cosmic powers against a genie with semi-phenomenal cosmic powers.

nice trips btw.

Is that because when user made wish #2, user was no longer eligible to make wishes since "all powerful genies" get bound into lamps (I think)?

>an item stipend with CP converter
This is something I always love to see please.

i think he just overread the part were his companions free him, but what you said could be a problem.
But with the right order that should be no problem. You wish to be a genie as your second wish, your companions then take a turn wishing stuff from you and one of them frees you as their last wish.
As long as free genies aren't unable to make wishes there should be no problem

So question about one piece, when you eat a devil fruit the jump says you lose all your abilities. While in a kinda recent episode it shows one of the characters surviving underwater after they fell in simply by holding their breath. So would it remove any ability you have to survive without air? Or would it remove any perk you have that lets you breath underwater? The character was a fishman so I assume it was just there natural abilities, so if I was in an alt form that could would it work?

onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Jack

Jack was the guy who did it.

Nigga the rules dont work like that, otherwise by the same logic you could do that to the 3 wish limit rule

i was thinking the same, alt forms should work, but abilities to breath underwater/need no air shouldn't.
I'm not sure if you lose your ability to switch into an alt form once submerged though, so it's better to just not fall into the water.

See that's the thing, with Jack his teeth look to be the same as Arlongs, so I think he's a fishman. That just makes me think he can breathe underwater but cannot move. I kinda wish there was more information about it.

>how so? I'm being freed by a trustworthy companion as their 3rd wish. so i get the free genie powers nevertheless (which will supposedly grow overtime back to original level)

Seems like a huge waste of effort and a potential risk when you could fix it via wishes.

>when did that happen? If you are referring to "return of jafar" then it's a battle between the genie-jafar vs the free genie. That's not a match between sorcerer and free genie, but between an genie with phenomenal cosmic powers against a genie with semi-phenomenal cosmic powers.

In the original movie sorcerer Jafar could still pretty much warp the entire city with a single thought. Going genie was just pride.

>disney based wishes

what even are good disney based wishes?

Elsas ice powers, hercules strength......??

>not wishing for free beef jerky for EVERYONE

>stitch powers: basically invoulnerable/indestructable (can lose conciousness), incredibly strong
>immortality of the gods in hercules
>powers of the titans in hercules
>become an incredible powerful sorcerer (just think of all the powerful wizards and witches in disney movies)
>wish for the nanobots from baymax
>elsas ice powers
>moanas lava demon or life godess powers
>wish for cool steampunkesque spaceships from treasure planet
>wish for cool tech from "meet the robinsons"; they even have a time machine, but i guess it won't work outside of disneyverse
>zoomania: cute bunny gf

All powerful sorcerer
Copy of every spellbook in disney
Free genie

>i guess it won't work outside of disneyverse
Wishes are fiat backed. It should work.

Wasn't there a ruling where after your three wishes the genie was freed by jumpchan? I seem to remember that being a thing.

Was it? If so I have a free wish.

you can still do that with free genie powers
the genie constantly conjures up food in the tv show
that fucker is still incredibly OP even with being free

the disney princess jump in general is way to overpowered
It's basically completely safe as long as you chose a harmless villain (like the siamese cats from aristocats) and with the genie wishes you immediately gain incredible power as you can see with the wish options mentioned so far.
You can use that as your second jump and you are immediately wrecking shit in most early jumps

What domains in marvel magic would help with becoming something like a lord of cinder from dark souls 3?

I updated Arrowverse again, thanks to a restful night sleep I remembered someone was asking about Electricity power. Its back & under the catch-all Elemental metahuman power. Also I realized that Telepathy isn't what has been portrayed so I added more depth to it.

I've uploaded it to the GDrive but here it is for the thread.

I think so, I remember talk from last year about something similar to that.

Fire, Magic or Life/Death?

Was the Eve online jump accepted? Cause it hasn't been uploaded if it was.

i.4cdn.org/tg/1495787465145.pdf

Just wish to be a free genie with all the powers of a bound one but none of the restrictions.

But genies cannot kill people.

You could wish to be a free genie. That'd get you a lot of versatility.
Equivalently powerful elemental powers to Elsa would also be good.

Genies can't kill people, truly resurrect the dead or make people fall in love.

What if you wish for the powers of a genie instead? I think that'd just mean you can't use your genie powers to do the above and you'd be free to do it with non genie powers?

It's a WIP

They cannot directly kill people. Nothing is stopping you from wishing a gun, a sword or magic powers to drop a city on other people.

>You can use that as your second jump and you are immediately wrecking shit in most early jumps

The same can be said for a lot of other jumps.

No it's finished. The creator said that like 5 threads ago.

>like the siamese cats from aristocats
Given how Disney movies go I can see them gaining immense power capable of challenging a jumper at some point during your final conflict with them. That kind of amuses me.

Agreed. I could see them gaining power from Bast or something. Disney has some odd power boosts like that throughout their.

Now I want to go as a Savitar-armored Speedster in Boku no Hero Academia. But man, that drawback sucks.

>Not being the villain
>Not purposelly holding back and pretending to be defeated and sealed and the end

Sol many 5s

if it's truly "everything from disney" then couldn't i just wish for the powers of chaos/fate?

that fucker (pic related) is basically more powerful than an all powerful genie without the genies limitation

from the wiki:
>Genie states that his magical powers are greater than any genie and that he makes his own wishes. Chaos can transform anything and anyone into whatever he wants (partially or completely), he can create things and people from scratch, open gates in space, control and summon the elements, and so on and so forth. When he created an evil doppelganger of Aladdin, it triggered the creation of an evil doppelganger of Genie at maximum power, without Chaos even causing it willingly. To put it simply he can do absolutely whatever he pleases.

Isn't there a powerful sorceress in the Aladdin cartoons who's a cat lady (the furry kind, not the collecting kind)? Maybe they turn out to be her cousins twice removed.

>being the villain
>making it so the hero is destined to overcome you through the power of love

YOU FOOL

>wishing for things more powerful than genies

Thats not how wishes work

They wanted to create an emotionless and perfectly loyal Reyvateil, in order to kill the current Administrator (Shurelia), conquer the tower, lobotomise all the other Reyvateils and rule as gods served by a slave caste of doll-women.

I call bullshit.

>wishing for things more powerful than genies
>Thats not how wishes work

i agree. But shouldn't that also apply to wishes like
>powers of a genie, but being free
>free genie with full power an no limitations
and all the other similar wishes

if the genie is so limited in his being and use of powers; it should be an automatic violation of the rules if you wish for stuff like that.
that means, i think even if Jafar would have wished to "have the powers of a genie" instead of "being a genie" he would still have become a genie/imprisioned

>Isn't there a powerful sorceress in the Aladdin cartoons who's a cat lady (the furry kind, not the collecting kind)? Maybe they turn out to be her cousins twice removed.

yes, Mirage

she was fucking hot.

i think it was somewhat implyied that she was egyptian so she is atleast a follower of bastet, if not bastet herself

Call it all you want. We have no obligation to actually free the Genie so what I said means literally nothing if it turns out I'm not remembering correctly. All it changes is whether or not the genie is freed after we use our wishes, doesn't effect the jumper at all.

Jafar fell for the classic blunder of not wording his wish precisely enough. Genies alsway screw people over eith that.

I never said I thought those wishes would be valid either. That was other people.

Without anything more to go by, the most reasonable assumption is Jafar got the most powerful wish available.

Other folks messed up genie wishes too, there was a guy who got immortality but not etwrnal youth one time iirc.