Are there any RPGs that are similar to S.T.A.L.K.E.R.?

Are there any RPGs that are similar to S.T.A.L.K.E.R.?

Other urls found in this thread:

drivethrurpg.com/product_info.php?products_id=100243&
drive.google.com/open?id=0BxN8ZmpKSmOsY2s2akctRm81X2M
mega.nz/fm/WtlxABJI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't know much about the setting but in previous versions of this thread I remember Apocalypse World being mentioned.

There's a STALKER RPG.

I fucking hate when people use Cyrillic script like this.

SPBP

Looking for something a bit more finished

Is it actually good? It seems like it's freaking hard.

What about Ops and Tactics plunked down in the Zone?

This is the newer version

I just shilled it in another thread but eh.
Symbaroum is often elevator pitched as "Fantasy S.T.A.L.K.E.R.". There's the dark forest of Davokar, and people are going in there trying to find old relics against the odds of getting corrupted. So if you don't mind a fantasy-spin on the thing, you could look into that.

And then there is a S.T.A.L.K.E.R. supplement for "Song of Sword"s spin-off "Call of the Void" I'm """working""" on. It's not usable at all atm. though.

reminds me of when I ran WFRP for a solo elf archer in a highly STALKER fashion. Scraping through towns and demolished areas that Chaos had been through, warpstone and mutants all over the place.

Why? It's a garbage-tier alphabet.

Ostavaysya bezumnym, tovarishchem

nuzhno bol'she vas

and if my romanticizing is wrong i dont even care

p.s. fuck soft sounds

does Symbaroum have a quick start guide?

There's actually an official Stalker RPG:

drivethrurpg.com/product_info.php?products_id=100243&

Is this any good? Is it closer to the novel, film or the game?

don't know. It has a setting primer. But I've (temporarily) uploaded the core book for another thread already: drive.google.com/open?id=0BxN8ZmpKSmOsY2s2akctRm81X2M

I love you user

Closest to the novel.

"Stalker - the SciFi Roleplaying Game is the one and only true "Stalker" roleplaying game, based on the novel Roadside Picnic by Arkady and Boris Strugatsky but brought to the modern times and modern audiences."

"STALKER RPG is published with the permission and license from Boris Strugatsky, who will also be receiving royalties for every copy sold. This makes it the only official "Stalker" roleplaying game out there and your support to a literary genius is highly appreciated."

It's designed to be a diceless system so if you're not fond of diceless systems it's probably not for you. I've heard it has a dice conversion inside, but I never actually took a look at the book. From what I've heard if it (from diceless players) it's apparently really good.

>garbage tier alphabet
>romanization uses 4 letters to describe 1 sound (shch for щ)
>romanization can't reliably reproduce hard and soft consonant shifts, nor can it describe pronunciation of ё and я.

Also, your romanization mostly isn't wrong. The sentences you used are full of errors, though.

Yeah, my Russian vocabulary and grammar is terrible. I rarely use it, because there's no reason to.

>Not reading original Yesenin
You disgust me.

Mutant: Year Zero, though it's rather pulpy.

This would work awesome.

GURPS with After the End 1 & 2. Don't allow mutant powers. That's pretty much all you need.

Twilight 2000

Degenesis. It's S.T.A.L.K.E.R if the Zone was global scale.

Phoenix Command.

I'm guessing you want some sort of near-future postapoca/post-society scenario but If you can stomach a fantasy setting, check out Symbaroum:
>fantasy WWI
>refugees establish new kingdoom next to the giant and ancient Mirkwood
>Mirkwood being full of weird, valuable and dangerous shit, relics of some sort of ancient civilization

mega.nz/fm/WtlxABJI

Someone once wanted me to run Rifts. I said ok but it will be like Stalker. (I'm not a fan of Rifts but if you depowered it you would get Stalker)

There is...

I don't get the hype for Mutant: Year Zero

As someone who runs mutant year zero I don't think it would do a very good job for stalker degnesis might be better or