Buy now its been dumped by whales but it will go up again

Buy now its been dumped by whales but it will go up again

Get it while it's cold... Because any day now, it will surely be hot...

>25% off
more like 50% off lol

Normies are literally going out of their ways to buy this shit. Get rekt, BZC is the only one they'll buy for fun.

I will buy it at 7k in few days (:

You won't fool me a second time Veeky Forums

Great christmas special user, the 25% off almost covers the fees of moving it to a new wallet

reminder that if you asked normies a couple of days ago if they had bitcoin most would say 'ah, it's too late for that now, I'll never make money off it'

Now, coupled with the millenial overconfidence with everything, they'll think they might be in with a chance now that it's dropped, and that *they* above everyone else will be able to play these massive swings in price (they can't). A new wave of normies will buy in with their Christmas money, mark my words.

Like most Jew tricks, it's not 25% off - you fuckers marked it up before Christmas.

Was like $5000 last month

this is not how normie minds work. Confidence is gone. Normies are out until amnesia sets in

this shit is going down to at least 8k

of course there will be an interlude

>how to make chumps buy your worthless ones and zeroes 101

the purge is just getting started

..and sell at 200

The normie brain is on the cable news cycle.
Give it about 2-3 weeks and they will have forgotten all about it and come back ready to throw money into the pot once again.

I want nothing to do with this or coinbase. BTC was shit but at least it wasn't dirty and I'm not going to forget.

I'll buy it at $20 in a few days

At 200 pesos

I bought at 4k, sold at 17k, going to rebuy if/when it drops below 10k