AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

MAKE IT STOP

>bought at 0.21

Wait did you legit rode the coaster down?
>T. bought in at $0.02

m-money snake?

i'm a long term hodl anyway i'm just memeing i don't care what happens today

Might as well hold, this will catapult so far back real soon you'll thank yourself for holding and turning off Veeky Forums

$100 in 2018.
comfy af.

we made it lads

Pull yourself the fuck together OP. now is the time to buy.

Honestly, once all the Stellar/USD exchanges go online, along with Stellar's built-in decentralised exchange, I'll be joining the millionaire club.

T. peasant

After this long ass gay shilling I had to buy in yesterday.
I hope this retarded rocket makes me rich next year or ill strangle your fucking addams apple

>stellar 35% off christmas deal

I would buy in literally right now

>LINK was one of the only green coins like 3 hours ago
>take a nap
>Wake up and it's down 30%
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Dont worry lad

I thought there were too many coins in circulation for an actual moon mission? Should I buy? Sub 1400 sats atm.

this is still fucking annoying. the BTC fiasco dragging everything down this hard was unexpected, and there's no way you can take advantage of this whole situation, since the exchanges are shitting themselves so you can't buy more or sell and rebuy

Yeah fucking pull the trigger lad. The coin count is irrelevant since they're all in circulation. If you look at the market cap, there's tons of room for mooning, especially when BTC hopefully fucks off once and for all now.

Come on
Sell now and I'll buy your bags ;)

Fantastic, we're at my XLM buy-in price now. At least it's showing signs of slowing down

My hands are made of dragon hide lad
It can completly vanish of this earth and I still will hold

I bailed, losing too many sats. Wonder when I should buy back in....

BOUGHT AT 0.27

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

W-wa-wakey snakey?

THIS IS MY LUMEN. THERE ARE MANY LIKE IT BUT THIS ONE IS MINE. MY LUMEN IS MY BEST FRIEND. IT IS MY LIFE. I MUST MASTER IT AS I MUST MASTER M LIFE. MY LUMEN, WITHOUT ME, IS USELESS. WITH OUT MY LUMEN, I AM USELESS. I MUST BUY MY XLM LOW. I MUST MOON MORE PARABOLIC THAN THE XRP HOLDER WHO IS TRYING TO KILL ME. I MUST BUY MY LAMBO BEFORE HE BUYS HIS. AND I WILL.

Stellar and ripple are the only ones trustworthy

Can't cry if you don't check the prices

Just bought 10 grand worth of Xlm req xrp and Icx
. See you all eoy 2018

Don't forget about their USD/XLM pairs coming out

Might want to hodl for a few months to regain your profits and beyond

Did you check the binance depth chart? You unironically bought at the bottom of the dip, congrats

for which?

Just picked up another 8k

See you guys in 2019. I'm leaving Veeky Forums till then.

Oops, title not included. XLM.

Anyway, here's a fresh one. Not as nice

Just hold

WAKEY

SNAKEY

all i wanted was a lambo
to live wild and free

how am i going to get a yacht like this?

I wjust want that dan bilzarian life man come on i want to nut in some phat asses

FUCK

>wait for it to crash further to 0.01
>invest $1000 on it
>wait a year and retire
Post your Chad face if you're going to do this and this happens.

It's recovery time, bitches

The problem is that we can't just make money appear on a congested exchange if something like that happens, unless you literally hold a shitton of money on an exchange beforehand

I hope you bought the dip. XLM will go up from here.

look at dat candle

LOOK AT IT

also sorry for spam, I have nothing else better to do

HODL, MEN. DON'T LET THEM OVERTAKE THE SHIP. STAND YOUR GROUND, FOR THE SNAKE DOES NOT FORGIVE THOSE WHO POSSESS WEAK HANDS

PREPARE YOUR SNEK SPACE SUITS

snek

also don't forget that today we climbed 2 market cap positions because NEO and QTUM got JUSTed even harder

$NAKE is fine. Bored with this drama and holding onto his branch taking a look around at all the things on fire. Is that a pink wojack over there? I've heard of them but never used one.

safe travels, stellar snake

I bought 2000 sneks at .000015. Overall portfolio 20% down but like fuck am I going to sell anything.