Disney/KH style campaign

>Disney/KH style campaign.
>One of the big bads is basically what happens when you put a mobster in with some Disney villains.
How do you make this funny one moment and a legit threat the next without the bbeg (UGH) becoming schizophrenic in tone?

Obese man in a suit and funny accent talking ambiguously about importance of "family".
Followed by waking up with severed Chocobo head in you bedsheets.
Bonus points if sudden absence of the mount actually inconveniences the characters.

Play it like Rattigan from the Mouse Detective.

A guy who is trying to keep up the appearance of civility, but is actually a barely contained murderous brute, who triggers very easily to select words.

>Followed by waking up with severed Chocobo head in you bedsheets.
That's a bit dark for a KH campaign don't you think? Your players would call you a complete edgelord.

What if it's the stuffed chocobo head of a plushie?

Wait, isn't like half of KH retarded-edgy?

KH is edgy in the black coats, animu hairstyles, gratuitously large and spiky weapons and 'you don't understand my inner dark pain' way. It's by no means edgy in the ultraviolence evilblood murderrape way.

Edgy in the since of "SUBMIT YOUR DARK HEART TO THE EVER LASTING GLOOM OF THE REALM OF DARKNESS!" rather than "decapitated animals".

>Since
*sense

These. Hell, literally just Pete.

>The Godfather is now edgy

You're talking to kids that like Kingdom Hearts (faggots).

They'd probably think stubbing your toe is edgy.

Stubbing your toe isn't edgy, but that fucking coffee table was!

>>The Godfather is now edgy
user I'm not saying the Godfather is edgy.
I'm saying plopping some Godfather shit into a Didney setting is edgy. Next you'll be saying we should add in nazis.

1940s Germany confirmed for KH3

Disney did kind of have a gangster character at one point. Not really a villain, I guess, and maybe not as funny as you were imagining.

This guy.

What about these guys?

Are you retarded or do you just have terrible reading comprehension? Neither of the people you replied to mentioned anything about whether the original idea was too dark for a KH campaign, they were responding to someone asking whether KH was edgy.

Mike DOES have his sister's husband strangled outside their fucking house and murders everyone who was so much as an inconvenience to his business plans while baptizing his godson

Just saying

Pretty sure whoever called the Godfather "edgy" saw Frozen in the theater when they were 8. These references might be a little beyond them.

I never saw Frozen, am I missing out?
I saw a bunch of Disney movies when I was a kid long ago, they were okay, I guess.