Normalcuck friends who knows you are in crypto are sending you MSM articles about how bitcoin crashes and is a bubble...

>normalcuck friends who knows you are in crypto are sending you MSM articles about how bitcoin crashes and is a bubble followed by laughing emojis

anyone else get now harrassed by normies?

Yes.
Got 4 text messages this morning. One was my mom. 2 where my friends. One was my exgf.

Fuck

Gave my dad $50 worth for his birthday. He watched it double then crash. Comes into my room all the time to ask me about it and justify not investing more.

You're autistic if you tell anybody in your real life you're involved in crypto.

Been getting texts all morning too. People are hoping that I’m not filthy rich anymore. Sorry sweeties, I’m still up 10x.

Just tell them you bought at $900 beginning of year and call them idiots for buying your bags

Just tell them how much you made so they'll shut up. Works for me.

You did make something right OP? r-right? You did cash out, at least your initial investment? right?

hiter dubs spit some truth

show em your portfolio and initial investment

this. People hate when someone is doing well in life. Even your "friends" become happier all of a sudden in your presence if they know you lot money
Fuck em all
get a dog or childhood buddies if you want real friends. Everyone you meet after highschool is never gonna be a true friend

These are not your friends if they're laughing at you. These are angry, hateful and jealous nocoiners who want to see you lose.

Funny how they'll end up buying all our bags anyway...

EVERYONE AT MY OFFICE IS DOING THAT SMUG "TOLD YOU SO" BULLSHIT

THE 2 OTHER AUTISTS WHO HAVE A LOT OF BTC TOOK THE DAY OFF

I don't mind though, in a week I'll be reciprocating that smugness.

Crash to 12k, still up 200%

Where do you think you are?

Its a pretty fucked thing to do DESU.

If you lost all your savings in a housing market crash people would feel bad

If you kept your money in your mattress and your house burnt down people would feel bad

crypto dies but its funny because LOL INTERNET MONEY

some solid advice here..

lived years in poverty. family black sheeped me.
almost died a few times.. spine infections..
lost all my teeth, starvation...
just some of that white privilege...

finally get a job worth holding on to for a little while.

work and save all my moneys..
dump it all into crypto....

start making a fuckton of money....

family now calls me..
tell me im rude for not answering calls i dont know their #'s...

havent seen 90% of them for 10+ years...

now i'm their best friend..
they wanna know how i'm doing...
asking me about $$$$
telling me they are in "tough spots"
people that live on 4-6 grand a month...
never go a day without eating...
fuck them all. :)
DO YOU WANT TO WAKE UP SATAN?

Why in the fuck would you tell anyone? Either you're rich and they want a piece of you or you're poor and they laugh at you. Literally nothing to gain aside from your stupid ego

>Everyone you meet after highschool is never gonna be a true friend
Dude, I'm sorry.
She just wasn't interested in you, but we made a connection over time. I tried to tell you.
Come hang out again some time. We got a little place and would love for you to come by.

this

what a good friend, laughing at you for trying to become richer. god i fucking hate normies

Turned my brother into an investor. I even warned him that coins will trampoline, hit an all time high than it will dip. The dip finally came and he was a smart normie and said he will buy more without me even telling him to buy.

dubs dont lie

>If you lost all your savings in a housing market crash people would feel bad
I wouldn't. Fuck the housing market making homowning insanly expensive.

>Veeky Forums can't handle friendly ribbing

>bitcoin/crypto naturally comes up in conversation
>mention i got some and made some profit on it
>get treated as some kind of visionary genius until today where i'm suddenly the laughing stock

yeah.
my boomer stock trader associates are giggling and sending tulips articles, comparing BTC to seashell trading.
I'm just going to shrug at them and hodl.
Pretty sure I can reach their gains even though they started more wealthy than me.
wish me luck bros

No, I never look at my phone and since I never respond nobody talks to me any more. Win-win.

up 10x

starts to crash
sell for 6400% yearly gains

crashes more
>lmao told you so!
>glad I didn't buy any missed out on 100x the gains of my index fund with higher p/e ratios than in 1929

No, they're laughing at him because he fell for an inflated pyramid scheme instead of some kind of respectable irl job that he has to work at.

But it looks like he's gonna be back on the job market soon anyway. :^)

I‘m actually still in the green because I never had any BTC to begin with, my
Portfolio is still deep in the green because all my altcoins are holding up.
Of course I never told normies about that

The thing is they want to know how I can be a 35 year old NEET so I have to tell them because going out to drink alone is kind of sad.

No, i turned my phone off.

no, i dont tell anyone about my investments, because i am not an attention whore

This desu

why?

>having friends
>calling others normies
I think you should kill yourself right now.
Donate your shitcoins to charity and tie a belt around your neck as tight as you can.

What's the point in having all the money in the world if you still have to deal with other people and their problems? The only reason I want to succeed at crypto is so I can make $5 mil and NEET on my own for the rest of my days. Have a number and don't let greed consume you, that's how you fail.

>Bitcoin rises
>Everyone treats you like a king
>Bitcoin drops moderately
>Everyone treats you like shit

Your ex gf wants the D mong. Go for it

The dude who used to do that to me before, joined up after hit hit $1600. It's a regular thing that these low IQ cucks want to see your downfall since they think perma wagecucking is true freedom

I told my father about it and the insane gains and he is so boomer that he didn't even tell me to get out. He just doesn't understand it and won't touch it. But he feels proud that I do and wishes me luck.
Strange feel.

> on Veeky Forums
> anons mocking and memeing your coins all the time
> worried about crypto-ignorant normie opinions

also

> best friends with you when you're down
> normies showing you their true colors
> you're complaining at chance to verify true friends

also:

> trading crypto
> giving a fuck about other people's emotions about crypto who aren't even in crypto

also

> that one day a month when normies feel they're right
> not letting them take a break from FOMOing 99% of the time

>bitcoin crashes and is a bubble

So what is it then?

How can it be a bubble when it suffers market corrections every few months?

why? half my classmates are in crypto themselves and they're all normalfags to a T

You should thank him for being a great dad, user.

> Strange feel.

Because few anons have that kind of support. Your very one dad trusting you with something he doesn't understand.

You won the lottery right there, user.

>1 week later
>"Yo dude how do I buy this bitcoin thing?"
We will always have the last laugh.

1000% this. Literally only Normies do this.

>MSM
You're the normie faggot

>having friends

This is a pretty good opportunity for you to clean house of shit "friends"

>my normie friends xD
kill yourself normalfag

Fk those assholes, drop em like a hot pancake

U house get brokened into and keys stolen.

>friends
my mom and dad know and they asked me if i was okay and i told them yeah it's all good

Anyone on bitcoin is retarded, you deserved being harassed, unless you already cashed out the profit or bought at less than 5k, or is invested in alts with future, and with actual usability.

I can't stand it. This is why I keep my mouth shut now.

Nope. I don't have friends.

i bought some as xmas presents for my family

What you on about you absolute faggot.
> normies showing you their true colors
> you're complaining at chance to verify true friends
I'm taking the absolute piss at my hodler friends right now coz i lov'em and want them to learn. Losing is a lesson and being the butt of jokes reinforces this, who the fuck raised you? Hillary?
Lighten up

>normalfag
Finally someone from before this was all made sfw
Fuckers removing the suffix that has always been part of Veeky Forums designations so they can share on their fucking facebook pages without offending people

>wanting to go out to drink
FUCK OFF TO REDDIT AND SELL FUCKING NORMALFAG

jesus fuck, just end your life bro.

HAHAHAHAHAHA
PEOPLE DONT THINK IT BE LIKE IT WAS BUT IT DO!!!!!!
>+5 NOCOIN REP

> absolute piss at my hodler friends right now coz i lov'em and want them to learn

If your love and humor comes across, good for you.

Rubbing it in doesn't always help autists get the lesson though. Especially not from clueless normies saying "I told you it would crash! Haha! Why didn't you listen to me?".

Fuck that kind of "teaching". Fuck that kind of love when everyone else is laughing.

The lesson is: cash out on gains every once in a while during good times. That way you can buy back on dips. Google "dollar cost average".

Then you can laugh from your lambo.

Anybody want to sell their Lambo, $0.25 on the USD?

eff those monkeys.

aww