Is... is it over?

Is... is it over?

Other urls found in this thread:

investopedia.com/terms/f/fibonacciretracement.asp
discord.gg/UYnqkR
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

should dump again right here if bear continues 13500

If it ends the day at 14K this was a shitty crash.

Yes, most likely. I wanna puke.

Dead cat bounce. Don't expect to stabilize until it hits sub 10k

bull cat bounce

>15m candles

doubt it theres a few reasons to buy btc, and theres a fuckton to sell

what do you want then?
dumbass user

Yeah radio hosts all bought back in.
Normie money back in

zoom out

That is a "three white soldiers" indicator and it says the king has returned.

This is a bull trap bounce which will lead into a crash to 4k. Expect another cat trap at around 8k where the support resistance is right now

Dead bull bounce-trap, it did the same thing at $14k last night. Next stop $10k, where it might actually stop

> not using 1m

Back to mid 14, then down down down to 10.

this

You use 1m, 1h or 1d depending on what you are looking for. Everything else is full retard.

15m candles are ok

>europeans wake up and see minor dip
>cynical fucks immediately start selling

>americans wake up and see -30% dip
>first thing they see is opportunity and start buying more

This is why they call it the land of opportunity. Sons and daughters of people who had the balls to leave their homeland and start anew. Thank you America, the greatest country in the world.

God bless you.

Autism

6h is unironically patrician

Before the amerricant's woke up all the coins were going back up. Then we had another huge dip.

delit this

HERE WE GO AGAIN

OH SHIT IT'S ACTUALLY NOT OVER

the ride never ends

im really enjoying this "normies first dip" scenario

i got into btc at 800usd im comfy as fuck

please do panic sell meanwhile the chads buy the dip

tootle-o!

> See news, BITCOIN IS GOING CRAZY
> Looks
> Bitcoin is going crazy
> Cash out 401k
> Put it all in $BTC
> Slightest hint of volatility freak out
> PULL EVERYTHING OUT
> Lost 25% of my life savings
> $BTC goes back up

Welcome to Crypto!

asia drives the whole market

bull cow jump

it needs to double bottom/tweezer before itll bounce

It's a classic parabolic bear reverse tango rectangle formation bounce. Just chill.

jumped over the moon and missed it

Will we see a correction to $1500, I think so.

Yeah, max out those credit cards right now for maximum gains.

It's not even close to showing any signs of reaching a bottom.

It ain't over until the fat lady sings.

OFC, leaves open the question who the fat lady actually is.

>he thinks normal people influence the price
Chinese sweatshop owners unironically own the majority of the bitcoins, they're the ones who make prices fluctuate

i don't think so
all the normies around the world are not aware yet
wait until they read the news

what about that it hasn't hit that 10k bottom in 1.5 hours?

It's a $250B market with a bunch of tech illiterate normies. The crash is a gradual one because money moves slow.

bye bye bitcoin, this is just the beginning
even if it slowly recovers it will never moon like it did ever again, normies learned their lesson.
and (you) my little wannabe crypto muh ebbil decentralized bank retard can sit and watch how fiat currency slaps the shit out of your buggy mess of a transaction system in realtime.
They let heat off the cryptomarket by devaluating bitcoin, smart money knows, smart money knew and sold at 20k you absolute fail of an amateur investor.

i see. ok, that makes sense. i have $800 to put in. can you give me any recommendations on what to look for today?

we need a DAG memecoin

Nothing.

Stay the fuck out till BTC reaches a bottom and begins showing signs of stability. My guess is some time between christmas and new years.

You'll have a lot of time to read about projects before that happens. So start by reading up on REQ.

What’s happening??

Turns out normies who maxed out their credit cards and took out loans to buy magic internet money at ATH aren't the steadiest of hands when the media goes into a full on BTC bubble FUD campaign.

so vitalik is the one who has driven the market into the dirt.

blessed money skelly.
y u do dis?

I look at all those coins and they all look like toxic waste to me with very few exceptions, why should req be the exception?

BTC is a literal shitcoin

20% movement in an hr not even the shittiest most scam stock in the world moves this much

I'm not going to sell you on anything during a crash, especially since I don't own any.

Read up on projects like everybody else. Filter the trash from the diamonds.

thanks, man. i'm going to take that to heart and just leave my $800 til after christmas.

what are signs of stability you'd look for in a situation like this?

Time to buy boys

Karen??? Where’s all the money we had?

I put it all into bitcoin

You what??? KAREN. KAREN THAT’S ALL THE MONEY WE HAD. WHY DID HOU DO THAT. WHY

Maybe if Coinbase didn't just shut off BTC transfers I could

never buy above 50% of ath never go full retard!

WHY THE FUCK CANT I SELL ON COINBASE

Just buy in at $8k rather than try to establish what constitutes a new floor as a cryptonoob.

$8k is a semi-safe price to enter. Lots of people estimating it to crash to $4k-$7k, but those are the worst case scenarios.

is GDAX down, too?

if the amerilards really are buying they're about to get dumped on again, this is just the bull trap

pls stop fucking with my alt gains: the post

I just killed my cat in my witchcraft spell so bitcoin should reach 22k by Christmas. Happy holidays guys.

>$8k is a semi-safe price to enter.
i concur, but of course no guarantees with this shit.

>the virgin 15m candle vs the chad 1m candle

It's on the way back up guys. The great crash of 2017 is all over. Pile in while you can.

thanks, will do. hard when it looks like it hasn't hit 12,500 in a while. but i'm going to listen to you. i obviously don't know what i'm doing.

have you ever been through something like this?

You go here

>Not using the 1 sec candles to catch the volatility, and sell for a 0.5% profit every time.

Nop, here we go again

I got into cryptos a few months before the significant crash in 2013 which turned BTC from being worth $1k to $200 in the span of a couple months.

Best advice I can give you is never buy into coins being shilled to you on Veeky Forums before reading about them yourselves. When things go to shit, everyone here will drop their bag on you in an instant to save their money.

>I’ll take a potato chip... AND EAT IT

>not using 1hr candles

Gtfo faggot

>$8k is a semi-safe price to enter. Lots of people estimating it to crash to $4k-$7k
Seriously? This is amazing.

>2013
Wow you must be fucking rich

Gradually sold off BTC every time it reached a new thousand. At $1k I sold 10%. $2k, another 10%, etc. It's not too long ago, but most people still never thought it'd reach $5k, or even $10k.

Bought myself a nice house, and I still hold like $300k in altcoins because I love the game. Or well, I did hold 300k in altcoins as of 3 days ago, but I intend to buy back in.

thanks for the advice. i appreciate it. do my best not to listen to the "MOON" stuff. do you get good advice here, tho?

Buy ark vote to earn 10% yearly come back in 1 year

Hahaha. Who'd a thunk it?

>do you get good advice here, tho?

Sometimes, but everyone has an agenda. Sometimes it's hard to filter the bad agendas vs good agendas.

Like me, I have a personal agenda that aligns with helping you out. I don't want you to buy in and increase the prices, so that the crash to $8.5k happens faster, so that I can buy back in. We both win if you follow my agenda, but sometimes peoples agendas are malicious.

I like alternating between 1m and 5m for short term trading.

These corrections usually take 2-3 days till all noobs are slaughtered and weak hands cut off.
Could as well go down to 4-5k EUR till then.

Read about Fibonacci support/resistance.

investopedia.com/terms/f/fibonacciretracement.asp

Trading is happening on GDAX. It's up.

Institutions have to buy into levels when prices fall, but retail should never do that. Wait for a bottoming out process, a W reversal with higher lows and higher highs. The market watches big moving averages, 100 and 200. Don't buy shit that's going down, buy it when it's starting to go up.

interesting take, it this is the end tho of the current bitcoin rally and we are already in a dead cat bounce it won't stop at $8k. 4-5k more likely based on previous pattern in a few years. so buying back in there is stupid. if you think we will have a bull trap before the big fall then buying at $8k makes sense if you want to maliciously dump on the losers and cash out at $17-18k.

>it this is the end
*if this is the end

Here is the sad tale of the last few days.

>do you get good advice here, tho?

I've benefited from the guys who talk about technical analysis.

Years in crypto has made me completely desensitized during dips. Which is quite worrying. I will probably lose all my money when it finally crashes for good but I didn't really care and slept through it.

>dip

I think we're a bit past the point of calling it a dip.

>Read about Fibonacci support/resistance.
>investopedia.com/terms/f/fibonacciretracement.asp

Thanks for this.

Lucky you. I didn't sleep at all last night.

Hahaha, man, I'm the same way. I was panicking two days ago, now idgaf. I have no idea what's wrong with me. What right do I have to complain when I'm still up $200k for the year?

you can still call it a correction instead of a crash

discord.gg/UYnqkR

>loses half its value in a few days
Just a correction :-)

Can it be?

Nice LARP faggot.