Adding a Dante from DMC to my DnD game but I'm stuck on the race should he be Aasimar or Tiefling?

Adding a Dante from DMC to my DnD game but I'm stuck on the race should he be Aasimar or Tiefling?

For clarification I mean pic related Dante and not Edge Dante

>Aasimar or Tiefling?

Please don't post pictures of my prom date, you ugly sack of shit.

Well, I know almost nothing about Dante except that he's the child of a human and a demon.

So he should be a cambion, a half-fiend.

> child of a human and a demon.
Angel and Demon. And that why the question

he's a human with the half-demon and half-angel templates

obviously

>Angel and Demon
Only in the new game. So no, he's not.

look up a homebrew race for nephilim

Dante is a tiefling.

I am creating Dante expy for my next campaign. I need some name ideas for guns and sword. So far I have Scylla and Charybdis for guns and Destiny for sword.

No, only Donte from Dicks masturbation Cancer is. Original Dante is the son of a Human Witch and a Demon

Cambion, or Tiefling but a bit more accurate would probably be the Devil/Demon Blooded and if its 3.5 make sure hes an outsider so he can alter self into one. He should definitely not be an Aasimar or anything angelic the whole his mother was an angel was something added in dmc. In the original series she has always been described as just a normal human as far as im aware.

Typhon and Echidna, father and mother of monsters

Agni and Rudra expy can be Artemis and Apollo
Lucifer could be Antigone
Yamato is instead Damocles, and represents Fate to contrast your weapon of Destiny

Basically, keep the Greek theme, and maybe try adding in more obscure references to it

>not a hedgehog

Dante's sheet should be just "he wins in some over the top manner", maybe with "-1000 vs reflex saves against getting impaled".

Tiefling or Half-Fiend

He was only half-angel in DMC.

If you want realism, he needs like regeneration 50 that turns off after a certain number of turns.

I like it. Thanks.

Concordant Killer.

>DnD
Fuck you.

You were so short on self esteem you went to your prom date with a neckbeard in cosplay?

If you're using the original Dante, then tiefling, if you're absolutely set on using a player race. Cambion would represent him better, though.

Lurk more

& knuckles

The fact that the two most recent games that have Dante in them will going to be MvCs is fucking killing me.

no, he's half human half devil, only the new shitstain game has him as "both your angle and your debil"