Ork leak pile and speculation | Warhammer 40000 8th edition

Gather and loot all da leaks boyz for all da bosses to start cunnin` preparation in advance!

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/open?id=0B4IGo22sDo4zMXQxWlA4TnhHV00
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

mekgunz

tankbustas

wartrakks and stuff

>40W

Warboss

>S4 T4
I spat my drink all over my monitor

>translation pt. 1
Battlewagon
Rokkit Launcha is 24", Assault 1, S8, AP-2, DamD3
Big Shoota is 36", Assault 3, S5, AP0, Dam1

Cannon(somethingsomething) pick a profile
Frag is 36", Heavy D6, S4, AP0, Dam1
Krak/Massive 36", Heavy 1, S8, AP-2, DamD6

Tank Kannon 24", Heavy D6, S7, AP-2, Dam2
Bombard(?) is 48", Heavy D6, S5, AP0, Dam1, can fire indirectly

Zzapgun is 36", Heavy 1, S2D6, AP-3, Dam3, if you get a 11+ on S it deals 3 mortal wounds instead

Crushing Ball S+1, AP-1, Dam1, cannot quite read all it says in the notes, but something about limiting the number of attacks to 3

Megagrabber (?) is SUser, AP-3, DamD3, can only attack once with this

Death-Rolla is SUser, AP-2, Dam1, this weapon hits on 2+
Explodes at 0 Wounds on a 6, dealing 6 mortal wounds within 6"

Closed up: Has T8 but loses open-topped

Moving Fortress: Ignores the penalty for moving and shooting Heavy weapons

Open-topped: Units embarked can shoot from it, but cannot do so while the unit is within melee range of an enemy unit.

Can carry 20 Ork infantry models, models in mega-armour take two spots. If you have taken the tank gun it can only transport 12 models.

Weapons:
Gitrokkit can only be fired once per shooting phase, once per game (i don't even understand it in German?)

Deffkannon changes to Heavy2D6 when shooting at units of 20+ models

Choppa, two profiles. 2nd profile: 3 hits instead of one per attack

Abilities:
Can escape out of combat and still shoot, even when going "over" enemy infantry (must stay away 1" after movement though), doesn't suffer penalties for moving and shooting
Megablasta can be fired more than once per shooting phase:

Second shot: Roll a D6, at 2+ you fire a second time
At 1 it cannot be fired anymore for the rest of the game

Third shot: same as above, but at 5+ and 4-

Units in a radius of 6" can reroll failed morale

>translation pt. 2

The Warboss can krump up to D3 gits to make every morale test an auto success, but only for units within 3 inches.

the stompa explodes on a roll of 6 if it'S reduced to 0 wounds, and everything within 2d6 inches suffers d6 mortal wounds. Rolled before unloading of passengers. It can also retreat and keep on shooting and can move over enemy units, but on the end of its movement it must be at least 1 inch away from any enemy unit. And it can fire heavy weapons without to-hit penalty.
Super-Megablasta can fire two times in the shooting phase, on a throw of 2+ on a d6. On a roll of 1, you'll be unable to fire it for the rest of the game. Can fire even a third time, but only on a 5+, else you can't fire it for the rest of the game. All orks within 6 inches can reroll failed morale tests. And it can transport up to 20 models, mega armour/jump packs take up two model slots though.
Battlewagon explodes on a 6 if reduced to 0 wounds, everything within 6 inches suffers d6 mortal wounds. So basically, the same as the stompa. You can choose to bring the battlewagon up to T8, but it looses open-topped if you decide to do so. Probably some wargear or something. It also ignores to-hit penalties for firing heavy wepons after moving. Can transport up to 20 models.

point picture for ants... I mean grots.

That is all I have for now. I'm kinda worried about `eavy armor not being an option for boyz (haven't seen it mentioned anywhere yet)

Guess it's just out, bit sad, but not a very used option.

Would have liked to see skarboyz or dedicated 'ardboyz instead.

Now iI gotta unshield two dozen boyz.

>rokit pistols.

now dats proppa orky.

Supposedly there's also powa-choppas.

Well, it was crap because 4+ was somewhat easily ignored. With new AP system it'd see more use.

Also I've just started to learn how to sculpt with greenstuff and was hyped for some custom heavy armored boyz to work on. I guess I'll still do it for SW:A if they are no longer a thing.

30 slugga boyz get 120 attacks in cc, plus pistol shots.

now thats a scary horde.

Give them a wierdboy to amp them up with Warpath.

Can anyone post killa kan, deff dread and big mek rules?

I'm a fan of dred mobs
I

These are re-posts from the thread.

i used it a lot, with the new system it could have been really good. Anyway i think they will just put out new models of "'ard boyz" as they did in aos when the codex come out

So do putting the boys inside of a trukk makes any sense?
Consider:
- the new disembark rule, makes u disembark before the transport movement
- a unit of 12 boyz need only few casualties before needing a battleshock test

trukk boyz will probably work as a fast cheap initial wave.

also you can use the leadership of nearby ork units as well. so teleporting up a mlb of 30 to anchor your moral could work.

as for the disembark at the start. it basically means you do thinga like 7e. except your guys can wait still inside the transport rather than having to sit around in the open.

>as for the disembark at the start. it basically means you do thinga like 7e. except
- that you lose 6" to not moving the trukk before hopping out AND have to leave a path for the trukk.

Wouldn't it be 5A each and not 4?

2A + 2A from choppas + 1A green tide total, unless I'm missing something

>2A from choppas
Why would it be +2?
Choppas are just their own additional close combat weapons

you don't get +1 A from 2 weapons anymore.

Not really. the trukk can now go full speed the turn before and they still move after disembarking. Its a net gain in speed.

u can't turbo boost, so u move 12+d6 with a full speed trukk

I want to know why Stompas are 900 points, were they that expensive before?

700 before, on the plus side it looks like it gets a belly gun by default.

right. but in 7e you could only go 6 with the trukk if you still wanted to disembark.

theyve got 40 wounds now.

shoota is a free upgrade for the boyz now?

i have to try to fill the trukks with shoota boyz

now u don't move if u want to disembark.
in 7th u could move 12 and turboboost 12, then the next turn move 6 and disembark 6.

Trukks seems a little bit more resiliant but i don't know i have to try and see what we can do

So it's mega-choppa can
Hack for 12 S:10-7 ap -2 D3 damage attacks
or
Smash for 4 S:20-14 ap -5 6 damage attacks.

Dat's pretty killy.

>Grotsnick is a deff skull
>Can't take him in a goff army
>Grotsnick can't buff Ghazghkull
>GROTSNICK can't buff GHAZGHKULL

>They misspell Deff Skull

compared to tyranids we did not get a lot but: da jumps is can get a bunch of your boyz in the enemy face on turn 1 and we can spam weird boyz tanks to the new detachments, some of the other army lost their bonus from op formations and detachment, mob rule is a lot better, some minor buff, and stormboyz seems to be good.

I don't believe that detachments require exact faction matches, I think they just need one keyword to match.

all the rules for da orks are out

Wow orks are as strong as space Marines now? Cool

Gw`s new advanced and fair unit value calculation system.
The AFUVCS ®©™

You'll notice none of the upgrade options show their points cost on any unit. Points are placed outside of the dataslate, so they can adjust them every 2 days on a whim

Where is his toughness?

drive.google.com/open?id=0B4IGo22sDo4zMXQxWlA4TnhHV00

Full xenos 2 index

I was carefully collecting all these bits of information and posted a thread just for it to be made obsolete with Index leak in an hour or so haha

Meh warbikers Dakka guns aren't twinlinked...

2 of them for every bike means 6 shoot insteed of twin linked

yeah, they still cost 0

Oh i dusnt see there were two.
Then again, it took a third pass to fing the shooty/choppy/souped-up shooty weapon lists.

We appreciate the effort, nonetheless

I've always liked the idea that orks are actually powerful enough to conquer the galaxy--if they could be arsed to work together under one leader

Stompa plus translation.

Warboss types and Weirdboy.

Big Mek types.

Stormboyz, Deffkoptas, Dakkajet, Burna Bommer.

Time to shelve the Orks for another year guys.

We got absolutely fucked.

battlewagon in english

I'm sorry guys but with the points costs Orks seem absolutely unplayable.

I have no idea why GW did this. This edition feels like shovelware, shoved out the door way way before it was ready.

oh my god its awful

Just go to Open Play if u dont like teh points cost :^)

...What the fuck happened to my 'eavy Armor GW?!

STOP NERFING THE HELL OUT OF US FOR NO REASON DAMN IT!

Even the others army have their point cost increse.
I don't think is too bad, but i was hoping for much more.
What realy i don't understand is why da fuck they buffed the shit out of tyranids and DE and not orks.

Don't you think you should wait to read the rules for the other factions before you pass that judgment?

My current list bumped from 1500 to 2000 points.
It can mostly stay the same, I just gotta find a new HQ since my bigmek can no longer support my lootas with his MA and the finkin cap is gone too.

Holy shit, a swarm of las guns can kill any of their fliers.

Bubble chukka....Really?
Really??

Are you new here, user?

I was refering to the ruleset.

Yes? That's how it is in fluff

Fuck you mean, it sounds fun as hell. I'm definitely going to field one

>Waaagh! only works on units within 6" of the Warboss

What were they thinking?

>KFF
>Unit has to be wholly within 9" to benefit

Can all this fake hype for Orks please die because MUH LEADERSHIP 30.

Its ridiculous, and no, you're not getting 120 fucking attacks you're getting maybe 50 if your guys have even made it into 2" of enemy.

>he cant read kraut

Huge point increase.

Still no compensation for poor shooting.

Blasts now removed so accuracy is zero.

Every weapon now kills us easier than it lands a hit on the enemy.

KFF is useless with the whole unit needing to be in it.

FNP is shit.

Armour saves missing entirely.

Special rules incredibly sparse and lacking in umph (like fucking roll every single turn Necrons and bring back a guy).

All in all this just highlights why the faction focus was so absolutely terrible.

Anyone wanna buy some Orks?

>S4 T4 Boyz

What the fuck is this shit!?!

>Zooming in on it's upper chassis as thought that's it's face
>Ignoring it's actual face in the centre of the chassis

2/10 meme

Keep looking, your happiness will die down.

ITT

fuck off burger

well, at least kommandos are pretty good.

Where are rules for kommandos? I can't see a pic of them.

Yeah, they're that good.

Why the HELL are our flamers d3 when literally everyone elses are d6, some bullshit.

Also glad I did not have a biker army. They straight up got fucking nerfed. There not twin linked anymore, just 3 shots, which for hitting on 5s is shit. Thats one hit per bike. Fucking GW how is this an improvement?

6 shots, nigger, because every bike has two. Learn to read first, lurk moar, post after.

>There not twin linked anymore, just 3 shots

Going off the Warboss on Warbike, they have 2x Dakka Guns. So they have 6 shots.

NPC gonna NPC. Just wait for the uber not!sm Primeorks.

I wouldn't mind Prime Orks hiding under the surface of Armageddon. Fighting a ten thousand year war with themselves so they're mega huge.

KFF says units fully within, at least raw you only have to touch the boss aura to get the effect.

>ppl complaining about boyz getting rekt
>and I'm just planning to set up 2 batteries of 5 bubblechukkas, wazboom blastajets, flash gitz and stormboyz for full randomness and possibility to use things that I wasn't fielding in 7ed

Where you see burnas as d3?

Someone help a retard out. The battlewagon has 6 attacks on its profile. How would the grabbin klaw and wreckin ball work in melee? Are they on top of the 6 attacks? Or if you had all three melee upgrades would you have to choose which ones to use up to a total 6 attacks? Because so far, the deffrolla seems to be an auto-include and the other two not so much.

Do we know anything about the prices for the new kits yet?

>Its ok my army is still shit because look how randumb my list is!

Shit gets old quickly, you'll just end up frustrated.

>playing orks
>not for keks and randomness

So no one is going to mention how buffed the dakkajet got? 12 attacks at BS4+ on one target. That's a good 'un boss.

Oh and to continue this, the deffbomba is straight up fucking murder now as well