Warhammer 40k general

Leaked pdf edition.

>Warhammer 40k 8th Edition: "Leak" Compilation
bloodofkittens.com/blog/2017/04/26/warhammer-40k-8th-edition-leak-compilation/

>Lastest news :
warhammer-community.com/2017/05/27/warhammer-fest-live-blog/

>Your daily duncan
[YouTube] WHTV Tip of the Day - Transonic Blades. (embed)

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!z4wmmJyR!jTfwLczhdFjV0q6nowtGag!qgZhmAhK

>40k rules reference in wiki format:
sites.google.com/site/wh40000rules/

>Latest GW teases:
warhammer-community.com/warhammer-40000/

>Latest GW FAQs:
games-workshop.com/en-JP/Rules-Errata

>8th edition FAQ:
warhammer40000.gw-hub.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2017/04/New-Edition-of-40K-FAQ.pdf

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B4IGo22sDo4zdEtrRmEyelg2TkU
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B4IGo22sDo4zd0dwZ3RUdWpDeVU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Deathstrikes makes 3d6 4+ hits or 3d6 mortal wounds?

>3d6 mortal wounds
You wish.

Why not link to the leaks, you stupid git?

>Blood Angels don't have access to Cataphractii or Tartaros
>They also can't take the only vehicle that can transport Primaris Marines

What did they mean by this?

Reminder that Talons aren't squatted
The big box was limited run anyway and it says "This product will not be compatible and will soon be unavailable." because it has 7th edition codexes in it

So any other dark eldar leaks except unit point tables?

I'm relatively pleased with my Deathwatch.

Everything else sucks balls. But if everyone sucks balls, the non-sucking ball man is king.

Why did I fall in love with playing 40k with the most expensive army in the game?

I WANT TO LOVE YOU, TYRANIDS.

Any requests?

So, who are the most elite soldiers in the Imperium who aren't space marines? Tempestus scions?

Scions pls?

>Undivided legions get cucked again

What transport is that?

fuck off dipshit a much better Russian already did your job. The time for getting internet dick-sucks for leaking is over. YOU MISSED YOUR CHANCE.

Imperial Knights are the most elite

Nigger we have every book uploaded with good quality already

None. I'm retarded. I saw the Terminus Ultra had the "Land Raider" keyword, and thought it had the same transport capacity, but it can't transport shit.

Disregard me, I suck cocks.

custodeds
NOT TECHNICALLY SPACE MARINES HURR
fucking kill me

link for non-virus drive?

Assassins, Skitarii.

I asked in another thread but can anyone red pill me on tyranids? What's good now, what isn't?

So far I understand this:
S tier: Biovore
A tier: Genestealers, Zoanthropes, Flyrants
B tier: Carnifex
F tier: Pyrovores

Here
Its for people who are too scared to download/ have shit internet/etc

Custodes because they aren't space marines

Random weirdness: ork edition

Boss Nobz seem to be a free upgrade. That reduces the effective cost of many units by ~10 points, not a bad deal. Of course, veteran sergeants and the like are also free, but the BN is one of the better unit leaders.

Burnas are a free weapon, although burna boys are horribly overpriced. However on kommandos you can now have two of them for free. A 5 model kommando squad is 45 points with a boss nob and two burnas, compared to 90 points in the previous codex. This is more than enough to compensate for losing a decent cover save in my opinion. Also they move 6" instead of 5".

>not linking the drive
Why not just link the full leak for fuck sake

The entire index is in

Just buy chinese recasts, that's what I'm doing.
A caster like Z does plastics really, really well.

Best terminator captain model for codex chapters?

Harlequin look great in 8th

I don't like how there're lots of psychic powers (from across all factions) that give -1 to hit, look like it was rushed to hell.

THEY MADE OGRYNS WORSE
HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE

Everything was leaked. I don't have a copy, though, sorry.
Biggest upset was Lilith Hesperax now uses combat drugs.

Thanks m8

The taurox rules are looking pretty sexy

So, how many pages the core rules actually have? Did GW went full Sigmar or have they pulled extra rules out of their asses and splash them on 10 other pages in books?

Points costs for Astra Militarum / Imperial Guard please

But are they plastics or resin recasts fo plastics?

They're all resin user.

280 pages, including fluff.

Zero trigger discipline
Gaged ears
Weapon barrel pushed into ground
Unsanctioned Imperium hair style
Makeup on the battlefield
Woman

10/10 would execute for morale

Some kits come as near-GW ABS plastic, others are a mix, you'd have to look up exactly what you want on r/yoyhammer to see what they come as.

Wait, what? They said that core rules will be free - they are 280 pages? I think that you have misunderstood my question user

No they aren't, they couldn't possibly be all resin due to the sprue reproduction process.

Do we have any idea what the "standard" power level is going to be yet?

Just read this. Its the non-fluff part of the rule book.
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B4IGo22sDo4zd0dwZ3RUdWpDeVU

free core rules are just a 12-page booklet. advanced stuff must be paid for

Ok, that's what I was asking about. Thanks

Probably 100 power, or 2,000 points.

So recaster can make plastic mold now? Have lots of friends buying recast, even of recent kit like the Guilliman one and they're all resin.

can't mix units from different factions in the same army, unless they share at least 1 faction keyword... that's sad

Thanks.

>thats sad
nope

What were you planning?

Get fucked TauDar.

link pls

So with most army info leaked, do we know if there are based liwt builder website bros already working on things?

> who are too scared to download
ahahahha wow

Thanks!

a mix of necrons as melee for my tau

never did that

So it looks like that buying two start collecting boxes would not be enough to play 1k pts games. That's all about new player-friendly new GW

Very interesting, wouldn't you say?

Oh no my fluffy Grey Knight + Slannesh Demons + Eldar army cant be fielded together!

Fucking pussy deserve nothing.

Enjoy your cancer

Their plastic is a bit different, but yes they offer some stuff in plastics now.
It's sorta like a weird mix between the china resin and GW plastics. I don't know the exact make up, though.

What's the point of Custodes if they don't have Deep Strike?

They want you to buy Primarines.
Custodes were shafted hard, user

didn't play that

Yeah, because "you can take your cult unit as troops" is such a massive effort. Christ, Thousand Sons don't even get a discipline. You take Ahriman or Magnus and all of your other psykers get to fuck off as far as magic goes.

But, hey, at least they gutted the squad psykers for Rubric Marines and Scarab Occult, so you don't have to worry about them even pretending to be members of the Thousand Sons.

>5th edition stalker gives rapid fire to same target
>7th edition gives an aura of +1 to shooting
>8th gives a small shooting bonus to people aiming at the same target

I mean Particle Shredder is one of the best midsized weapons but still come on Stop fuckin around with my units support abilities

Someone requested grinders earlier

Nah, I don't buy recast. My room is small so I'd rather fill it with genuine products than non-genuine one. Also the low price of recast could cause me to go on shopping frenzy and I don't want that to happen.
You have any Taobao link for that shop? My friends would be interested in that.

>drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B4IGo22sDo4zdEtrRmEyelg2TkU

>Relentless gone
>Skitarii Rangers can no longer move and shoot the Transuranic arquebus

Fuck, so much for Admech mobile heavy sniper infantry.

So Nu-GW ripped out everyone special rules and flavour to resell to us again in another round of who gets the strongest codex.

At this point I'm just kind of in awe.

are there rules for generic C'tan shards or are we stuck with deceiver/nightbringer again?

>A missile + autocannon taurox prime is 130 pts
JUST

This thread belongs to Slaanesh

>elfdar are still good

Hey, user, Frankie here to tell you that this is the most balanced edition of Warhammer 40,000 yet. Wasn't it awesome of Games Workshop to offer us updated rules for all our models for such a low, low price?

imgur.com/a/km7jp
Some plastic, some resin

I don't expect much to change for the baseline stats, future codexes will just expand on it.

thanks, but was asking for a link to the recasters site lol

no user, that was the last trainwreck of a thread

Wew.

>t. GW employee

I'm very, very doubtful that codexes will receive updates without significant additions to their model lines. The whole point of putting all the matched play points in the back is to make updating easy, which is defeated if unit datascrolls are being updated frequently in codexes.

If your army has fuckall for flavor or options now, it ain't getting better any time soon.

Have we seen (heard) anything as powerful as the Kakophoni of Traitor Cults?

What happened in the last thread, this is my first post of the day

Actually a dissaponted csm player, but ok

They can still move and shoot, only now they fire them as -1 to hit as what replaces Snap Shots.

There's still the nerfed Transcendent C'tan but they got rid of the bonus point of strength so it's meh.

I'm just sad that they took away Nightbringers ability to regen wounds

Eat shit Taudar + assassins WAACfag
get fucked HAHAHAHAH

>link
Go to yoyhammer and search from there. I don't say that to be a tool, but to clarify that directly linking to recasters can be a cause of their sites being shut down, cease and desists, etc.

I need the allies rules

They did get actually usable, though, and it's not like your dedicated artifact humpers were going anywhere. Stick 'em on a building and an objective, grab them an Omnispex and keep it out of sight and pop lesser characters from range. Personally I really like what they've turned into, although I'm irritated we lost so many things.

Relentless
Doctrinas
Scout/Crusader
6+ FnP (although invuln is there, just way more useless)
Rad-saturation wound spread
AP-1 (NO, getting it 1/6 of the time doesn't exactly count)

Generally had all their cool shit taken away for simplicity's sake, and now I have to tolerate missing on 2s. Sodding hell. At least the Kastelans reached true peak dakka, and plascals and Skitarii/Sicarians are cheaper even in Price Rises: The Edition.

I play IG so my fluff was gone a long time ago. Even Pask lost his bonuses for different turrets.

>conscripts can still blob up
>basilisks are good now
>shadowsword can one shot anything short of a Land Raider
>Bullgryns are amazing with 4++ and bonus attacks on the charge for 42 ppm
>rough riders get 2 wounds and 8 ppm, finally
>wyvern is still cheap and still throws out dozens of shots
>Hydra is good again
>autocannons hit for 2 damage
>master of ordnance and master of the fleet are good now
>Doomhammer and Stormlord are the only firepoint transports in the game now and the embarked enginseer trick still works
>the deathstrike always inflicts mortal wounds on a hit
>except for the basilisk, guard vehicles haven't been price hiked, unlike every other faction

I was scared for a moment...but I think it's gonna be okay.

>Guard are even shittier.

Thanks GW. :c

1st rule of chinamen
no fucking sharing of info