D I S A B L E D

D I S A B L E D

Bengal

Based coinbase saving us from weak handed panic sellers!

How the fuck do I even buy buttcoins? Fucking coinbase is disabled. all the other good exchanges are blocked in murrica and all I want is to buy the dip.

these fuckers ruined christmas.

I wanted to buy since december, but coinbase was always down (couldn't register). At least I learned that they're shit early on. Using something else now.

Well my christmas is ruined (((::::::

Cant get some extra money for the holidays and new year i needed

Thanks coinbase!

Yes but what are you using and can I use it in murrica?

wtf why

this

I know that feel senpai

Bitstamp or Kraken

What did he mean by this?

> Merry Christmas, user

Based Coinbase saving BTC from dipping even further

stock exchanges close to avoid panic stampedes.

Bought the dip

who the fuck has a coinbase account and doesn't use Gdax anyway ?

LMAO coinbase is at it again for real, first BCH and now this
people are going to lose their shit, I can't wait

Actually, they saved christmas by not allowing panic retard sellers to sell.

CANT BUY THE DIP

Some have all their $$ tied up into crypto and need to bring more to the market, but are unable due to coinbase shutting the doors...

Are there any other websites that take cash for BTC/LTC/ETH?

great timing every time

yeah Gdax
you can drop funds directly into it

I CANT CASH OUT!!!!!!!!!!!

Not any that you can do immediately unless you do the LocalBitcoins route. Everything else will require verification, and given the fact that Coinbase has been goofing off these past couple of days, everyone is trying to get verified on anything and everything else.

does that mean gdax is also disabled?

I don't only because I don't want to send my ID to them. Fuck those legal requirements on foreign buttcoin exchanges. Besides, with the account verification delays they're all having, BTC will be 20k before buttstamp or GDAX even activate my account. Might as well prep now to buy the next dip at this rate.

They're the same fucking company you retard

Never bought or sold anything on Cuckbase or Goydax. Just find good alternatives, they exist.

No need for petty name calling, we're all adults here

No, some are adults, rest are normies.

Chances are you are a normie if you didn't know GDAX was coinbases parent company

Like what

how disabled? I bought on GDAX a couple of times this morning.

Thats why crpypto is a scam.

You have million sites and when dip happens they suddenly stop working.

jesus christ
there goes everything
i was finally ready to sell everything off and wait until 2018
but these fuckers prevented me from selling my BTC after i sold my alts for loss
now i will lose in BTC on top of it
FUCKK REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It will take 3-7 days if I go this route. Can I purchase bitcoin directly from gdax with my bank account? I had thought I needed to put the funds in coinbase/gdax USD first before making purchases.

AAAAAAAHAHHHHAHAHHAHHHAHHAHHAHAH

COINBASE SELL WORKING AGAIN!

no. but you're just wanting to crazy panic buy.

deposit money to your account. wait the week. then decide if/when/how much you want to buy.

a week from now we could easily be sitting at BTC 6,000 and you'll be glad you didn't buy today.

nice larp, nobody is this stupid

m8 ill buy another 15k then too.

PURCHASES ARE RE-ENABLED

nope

i dont think btc is ever going back up to its previous levels of 18-20k. its been exposed this past week. normies are catching on that you cant really do anything with it. its super slow, and high transaction fees. plus bch is out now which gives ppl a slightly better alternative for cheaper. stick a fork in it