Are we under attack? Whats causing the all crypto shitstorm...

Are we under attack? Whats causing the all crypto shitstorm? I was under the impression that it would take billions of dollars to cause this type of havoc. There is now way normie trading causes this.
Are the banks doing this?
Please respond.

Holy fuck you're retarded, under attack? are you kidding me?

Bitcoin was 5k just 50 days ago dude we are still up fucking massively be happy for the current prices.

And if you bought in above 10k you're literally no different to the normies so you deserve to get fucked

BTC just lost $100,000,000,000 in market capitalization overnight. user is asking why this happened, and you're pretending that its a normal market fluctuation.

It is for BTC when $200,000,000,000 is added within a week, faggot

Holy shit, calm your tits. I was asking for a friend who is normie.

This. 100 bill market cap lost, but I can't ask a question because I wouldnt want to come across as unhappy to mr snowflake above.

Come talk to me tomorrow when you've lost another 40% overnight for no apparent reason.

Dont be unhappy now. Shit like that doesnt fly on Veeky Forums

Not too long ago you would have been called a retard if you predicted BTC would be at 10k before the end of the year, because it was only trading at 5k. Then recently you would have been called a retard if you said BTC would be 10k at the end of the year because it was trading at nearly 20k. So evidently this market is insane and no one knows what will happen. But overall I'm bullish because I expect the total market cap to be in the trillions within a few years.

Yes banks and institutional money are the ones that cause it to pump up so hard in the past few weeks. Those gains of two thousand dollars in a day? That was bankster money, and whales trading with one another to inflate the price. This generated hype, which got normies throwing bags in on the top of the heap. Now you have huge institutional money coordinated to drop the floor out from these normies that just paid 19k for a coin worth 8 k. So they did this all at once, and fucked everyone, meanwhile selling their HUGE AMOUNTS of BTC for much more than they paid for it. Now they are rebuying the dips to do it again.

Also, these are the same people who are shorting BTC in the futures market. Whomever (((they))) are, (((they))) seem to control money from all angles, making it reeeeaaaally difficult for the average investor to get ahead, and reaaaaallly easily for him to get buttfucked.

>market capitalization

Look up what the term actually means. It might surprise you.

>you're pretending that its a normal market fluctuation

They're right, it is. Crypto coins don't have fundamentals. It's all built on feelings, on perceived value, literally on hope that it will rise further and nothing else. If "investors" (using the term loosely) lose hope, the perceived value and with it the market price goes down. It's a normal fluctuation.

There is no baseline to compare the price of these assets against, so what makes you so sure this isn't normal?

Of course, because any hint of doubt is enough to scare people from "investing" in an asset whose value changes whimsically.

dis

>I was asking for a friend who is normie
says the fucking normalfag Ahahahahahah

How anyone on here doesn't understand this is beyond me.

did they do it the last 8 times too?

Normies are literally going out of their ways to buy this shit. Get rekt, BZC is the only one they'll buy for fun.

Crypto was unstable as fuck. One little shake and it all came tumbling down.

Dot com lost $1,755,000,000,000

Mark my words: this market will last till the beginning of 2019 when the 8 trillion dollar bubble pops.

>Bitcoin was 5k just 50 days ago dude we are still up fucking massively be happy for the current prices.
>And if you bought in above 10k you're literally no different to the normies so you deserve to get fucked

bitcoin fundamentals, everyone.

We corrected about 33% this has happened many times before, I don't see why you would be worried about that.

A beer says it wont...

This coin is going to stick at 10 - 12K there is no more dip coming you are waaaaay to late.
>mfw when they are brainlets that actually think it will drop to 8K

>Fyi all the institutions and whales are on vacay till next year.
>This is the last time they are able to report gains and losses.
>Gains look good to investors
>Losses can be recouped through tax credits.
>Also think about all those alt coins that people traded btc for.
>They need liquid to sustain their projects. So they cashout EOY to report profits for their coin and can actually pay their devs.
>Or maybe coinbase is playing double agent or its a psyop to get people to buy into crypto with a xfer fee.
>Coinbase then takes all its scraped btc and shorts it to crush any hope of btc being legitimized. Becuase coinbase takes orders from ((((them)))) .

>invested in obvious pyramid scheme
>why am I losing money? under attack?? no obvious reason!? WTF

this this this THIS

fuck's sake, look at the bigger picture. BTC was a bubble and it is now bursting. The actual BTC price is somewhere around 4-5k and if you bought higher then that you deserve what you get.

wallstreet boys shorting futures

>bears and bulls get the kill
>pigs get slaughtered

>for no apparent reason

There is a reason: human nature. The massive 200% gains seen in the past year were all speculative and not based on a real 200% increase in use of BTC. So now everything is returning to the mean, especially with the BTC/BCC split going on.

This was 100% predictable and is why I told people to invest in altcoins (like ETH or LTC) since they were/are more grounded in reality and have room to grow naturally. BTC is pure hype and the crash are people coming to reality.

This

>The actual BTC price is somewhere around 4-5k
>I pulled that number out of my ass

The more it gets used the higher its value. But to used it you need to own it.

I'm still super proud of this meme.

Loosing crypto profits?

Blame the whales.

market cap != market depth

>implying not all BTC prices are pulled out of someone's ass

It literally should go without saying that it's all make-belief. It's 1s and 0s. BTC has no inherent or fundamental value.

It's a HUGE ponzi scheme and you're not a part of it.