Coinbase is the dirtiest pile of shit in existence since gox

Coinbase is the dirtiest pile of shit in existence since gox

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptowat.ch
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>cashing out of cryptocurrency.

You guys have a lot to learn.

They're complaining about not being able to buy the dip to be fair.

Yeah i'm glad i bought some at like 5 in the morning before kikebase could tell me no.

Wannabee Jews

lol they are preventing people from buying the dip no one wants to cash out except weak handed normies

Nah, Bitfinex is worse

Why are they allowed to do this?

They're preventing a "bank run" by the normies from crashing the price

It hurts everyone but the top

Crypto is unregulated. That means stupid people are free to be taken advantage of. Anybody of average or higher intelligence is not using Coinbase.

>I can’t buy dips

Then you fucking suck at this and are normie scum. Put your USD into tether on a real fucking big boy exchange so you have liquidity readily available in the market to capitalize. These fucking idiots try to use Coinbase as an exchange when it’s just a fiat conversion tool.

I succesfully bought 300 LTC @ 170 USD this morning through Coinbase. It’s not impossible but don’t rely on this shit like an idiot and complain when it locks down like it ALWAYS DOES during heavy swings.

And you are the dirtiest pile of shit in existence for using it, retard. We all knew coinbase is shit and you insist on using it, you get what you deserve.

so what do you use for fiat -> crypto purchases?

This is what I'd do, do you trust tether though? I guess if tether weathers this crash/correction and the next few I'll view it as reputable.

I use BTCMarkets because I’m Australian. If you aren’t Australian then you find your country’s equivalent.

How else do you turn USD into a crypto? coinbase took over gdax. I need to have this set for when this shit tanks to $8000.

I want to buy the fucking dip but it says its disabled WTF REEEEEEEEEEEE

I cashed out whatever I didn’t want to lose last week. But say coinbase goes down. Is there any other way to transfer crypto to fiat? Just curious?

You brainlets probably don’t even realise how many exchanges there are. It will surprise you.

I don't use coinbase but you can't you just transfer your funds to a wallet on a different exchange? I don't see how this is an issue. Yeah, you can't buy and sell through coinbase but why would you??

You're a fucking normie if you rely on one exchange.

cryptowat.ch

Which one isn't a scam, and will turn USD into crypto asap?

This is fucking bullshit. All my money is locked up with coinbase and now I am screwed. /pol/ was right.

USE BITSTAMP USE BITSTAMP USE BITSTAMP USE BITSTAMP USE BITSTAMP USE BITSTAMP

>Yeah, you can't buy and sell through coinbase but why would you??

Need to turn liquid fiat cash into crypto. I do not want to liquidate any crypto positions I'm holding right now.

I can tell you that you shouldn’t use EtherDelta because it was hacked less than a week ago. As for what you should use; Do your own research, fag.