Silea Ravni - a Veeky Forums community minecraft server

Fellow elegan/tg/entlemen, I present to you the culmination of nearly a years worth of work and community-building; Veeky Forumscraft iteration 2 - Silea Ravni. Launch is on 30th of June, so stay tuned on our Discord for updates!

Server IP: tgcraft.pw
discord: discord.gg/A28pdFQ

>Who are you?
We are a community of people working towards making a great Minecraft server for fellow smar/tg/uys, free of cancer, autism and 13 year olds that plague most Minecraft servers.

>How do I know this server will last?
The server is already booked until winter on an expensive, high performance box that can sustain 200 players together with the hilarious amount of server-side plugins we have, all without any performance dips! After then, if activity falls, we will move to a cheaper box so as to keep this server up and running for the longest amount of time possible (which is well over a year!).

After then, the map will be uploaded for anyone to be capable of downloading it.

>Will there be players on this server for that long?
Definitely! Veeky Forumscraft has already had active populations for months on end even without advertisements and community growth. We have a dedicated playerbase from previous servers who are guaranteed to come and stay to play for a long time.

>What makes this server different from other Minecraft servers? It's not even modded, is it?
The server requires no client-side modpacks to play on. However, we have added a plethora of new stuff to it via server plugins, that renders Veeky Forumscraft gameplay quite distinct from vanilla Minecraft. We have 23 new crops with their own plants, fruit, juices, pies, cakes, and other related food items. We have a custom made map, which is far more beautiful than any randomly generated Minecraft map. We have magic spells, we have guns, we have early industrial stuff, we have RPGitems, we have Brewery, we have Gods, and far, far more stuff such as Slimefun, New Items, Chestshops, buyable NPC guardsmen, .Werewolves, Vampires and more!

Other urls found in this thread:

tgcraft.wikia.com/wiki/Valkyrian_Republic
riot.im/app/#/room/#general:banter.city
youtube.com/watch?v=cpZF1cR6HsY&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=0VuAUNpp_mk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

General Rules

1.) No combat hacks.
This means no usage of modded clients which give a direct mechanical aim/damage/range bonus to its user. Xray is fine. Minimaps are fine. Kill Aura and trajectory predictors are not.

2.) No spamming.
Since there's no global chat, spamming can only be done in 3 ways and all 3 are guaranteed to get a permanent ban.
a) Creating/deleting a town repeatedly.
b) Consistently and rapidly privately messaging a person even after they've made it clear that they want you to stop.
c) Spamming the chat in lobby.
If more ways to spam are discovered, staff will take the necessary precautions to punish it even if it is not specifically covered by this rule at the time.

3.) Shitting up the Veeky Forumscraft wiki, board, discord or community in general.
This means the following;
a) Being banned repeatedly from the Veeky Forumscraft discord for severe and repeated rule violations. If you don't like the discord's rules, just stay away from it.
b) Editing lore of other players on the wiki without their explicit permission to do so at the time.
c) Submitting NSFW lore and imagery to the wiki or board.
d) Threathening community members and/or creating unnecessary personal drama and conflict with harrassment, blackmails, or humiliation.

4.) Intentionally disrupting the server's operation
Creating lag machines, bricking plugins, or abusing glitches, inadvertently or not, in such as a way to disrupt server operation will have the offending player temporarily banned for a duration of a week minimum and 60 days maximum. Since proper lag machines often require a team effort, or town members are atleast generally aware of what their neighbours are doing, the penalties may be shared across the entire town. Tell your fellow players to stop - if they refuse, report them.

[cont.]

5.) No Towns or Nations without Lore
If your town or nation does not have a wiki page up 72 hours after it has been founded, and this wiki page does not contain approximately 200 words of lore written in comprehensible english, you can expect to receive a warning from an admin. Several repeated warnings may result in your town being deleted.
Additionaly, if your lore is not representative of server theme, we may reject it. You will be given another 72 hours after then to try and write again, and you will be guided by the admin and/or the community towards improving your lore to fit in.
Failure to comply multiple times will result in a permanent ban. Pretending to be dumb and writing memelore that is blatantly ridiculing this rule's intent will get you temporary bans ranging from 24 hours to 30 days, or perhaps having the permission the make towns revoked from you permanently.

6.) No alt accounts allowed
Using multiple Minecraft accounts to play on this server will get you perma-banned on all of them..

bump

First for glorious undead ubermench

There's a pretty cave town called Canavar, you should join it

Not today senpai :^)

Step aside peasants, Best race has made an entrance

The Mages will rise again

Old Necrotopia from the first server, before the bad times.

Whilst I have been looking for a new minecraft server

>June 30th

Do you really believe you can build up hype for a full month? It's not gonna happen

What happened?

more like worst race.

I would not doubt the power of fa/tg/uys with too much time on their hands, man.

I dont know friend, but this race I haven't seen before seems pretty cool to me

Do you want to fight for freedom? Do you hate the no-fun allowed culture of Order? The Valkyrian Republic is now recruiting.

tgcraft.wikia.com/wiki/Valkyrian_Republic

Talk with Derflammenwerfer at riot.im/app/#/room/#general:banter.city to find out more.

Wayport from the old server

>not adding Belus
ree

bring this guy back

some intcraft and or polcraft drama caused server instability for a while

youtube.com/watch?v=cpZF1cR6HsY&feature=youtu.be

daily reminder
order = bad
weebs = good

Daily reminder that weebs will be purged with the fury of a thousand angry frogs

oh my god a thread died for this?!?!?!?!?!

didnt mean to (you)

Torrescura reporting in.

For comfy farming on an island, come join Speltshire.

inside memes in the discord is the best part of the server to be quite honest.

I like Frikadeller.

all hail the duke of gjallarbridge

if your doing the skeleton town again on this server can i join? i left after the server kept going down from admin abuse.

Daily reminder I'm the best

I'm not personally remaking the undead faction, but I'm pretty sure there will be another one being made by one of the other members of old Necrotopia.
And luckily the only Admin on the new server will be Leskovar, also the guys who did the Huston have been removed from all power and are kept under pretty close scrutiny. so there shouldn't be any fuckery like there was in the last iteration. also, the Box the servers hosted on has gotten a major upgrade.

might be worth cheking it out then shame about the old server, but this one should be fun itll be nice having a fresh start without all the leftover buildings from the first server.

does it still have all the stupid god plugins? or is it back to just basic plugins that dont make you checkin every half an hour?

The gods plugin was removed. It glitched out and caused time to stop for a while

some magic for yall

Leskovar's paying Monkeys to get it fixed for 1.11.2. and 1.12. It should be up and operational for this iteration.

GO GO MAGIC MAN

a lot of the shit plugins got removed, and a lot of new fun ones got added, the last iteration was a test server for working out the issues with the plugins, so it actually runs pretty well now, lots of new foods, drinks, weapons and other stuff all added server side.

sweet gonne grab some mates and make some boat towns i guess.

This is the mountain town of Helvetia
population: me
Do not visit us, thanks

The bottom left island being based of 2hu somewhat with a /jp/ faction there is anyone wishes to join

Pic related Youkai mountain with the Koumakan next to Misty lake and Cirnos shitshack floating there, Moriya shrine is on the background on the mountain.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAA
GAAAASP
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Better view of the shrine

Mayohiga exists beyond the mountain too.
Theres not much else built yet so we left majority of work to be enjoyed in the actual opening of the serb.

good to hear it man.

Be afraid, for the custom mobs know PvP better than most players

A small selection of custom equipment.

Posting youtube link because webms with sound not allowed

youtube.com/watch?v=0VuAUNpp_mk

remove guns desu, they just dont fit

no pls

Glorious Dwarven master race

Excellent dwarven architecture my fellow dwarf

>2hu faction

That beard looks a little short

i make memeitems
ama

lag on my end

how does it feel that shotgun literally outclasses every item you have made?

>Best looking
>Best stuff
>Best fighters
>Best architects
>Best miners
>Best bantz
>Best booze
>Best gods
Dorfs are just so best it's not fair

not as bad as knowing magic outclasses everything

I admit I never played on any of the old servers and I'm a tad out of date on Minecraft, but this looks like fun. I kind of want to make an airship, since I keep trying only to have server after server go down before I can finish getting all the required shit together.

Which town is best for constructs? Not quite robots, not quite alive, not quite undead, but some mix of em.

if it cant be as practically obtained as firearms it wont get wide use, people mass produce what is cheap enough in war

desu i doubt gun and magic will do shit to stop naked greek axe squads

psions have psionic constructs

Airships have actually been discussed as a travel mechanism, red stone circuts and all. If you've got good plans, hop on the discord and maybe you'll find someone to help you do it in creative, since that is restricted to pre-building.

But what if I am construct. Where would a construct live and feel accepted?

My Redstone skills were best described as total garbage even before they updated it with a billion new options and transmission limits and such, so I doubt I'll be much good there, but I'll look up what's in the latest updates and see if I can come up with some kind of generic airship docking station and platform that doesn't look terrible. How would using the airships as transport even work? Command block teleports, or one of the many plugins?

Command Block. My desing would simulate tavelling with automatic doors, engine noise, etc. and then port the passengers via command block. Though I'm not sure how much of an option this still is, worst case your can make a damn sweet portal frame.

basket boggy

That wouldn't take up much space at all, so I can go pretty nuts on the design. Maybe build an actual ship rather than a shell and then wire the teleporter into the cabins? That way you can actually redo the ship or use it to store stuff while setting up a new town.

Also if this ever does actually happen I claim the rights to make a flying airship carrier. Always wanted to try the "Guns of Icarus Capital Ship" as an actual base.

Canavar accepts all kinds, if you don't mind living with monsters. Ask about it on the discord

Go for it my dude. There are plenty of people who would sign up to be sky pirates or something since Elytras are easy to make.

Wait, there are vanilla flying items now? Holy shit, I missed SO MUCH STUFF. I have to go look up all the new shit and then dig out my old notebook for the airship designs I used to do. Going to need a metric shitton of smooth stone and all kinds of wood and wool, though. I may have to set up a bunch of farms before I start building actual ships.

Well, I wanted to make a flying hub city build entirely out off air ships. A big-ass flag ship would be welcome.
Do note that the sea level has been raised because no one used the sky.

Hate to dissapoint but Elytras are disabled to my current knowledge. I think it was due to possible abuse.

I will gladly help build Airhaven. Raised sea level shouldn't be TOO big of a deal, hell, we can even just build the damn thing over water and drop some pillars through the sea to anchor to if we're too close to look like a proper flying city. What's the new sea level and how much upwards space does that leave us over water?
No glider wings isn't too big of a deal given it's pretty much already what I'm used to. Did they ever add any kind of rope or similar, or are we still using fences?

I think the new sea level is about 94 Y

Y'know they could solve that problem by making fireworks uncraftable.

Sadly only fences. The method we used to add custom blocks screwed over performance hard so we dropped it.

Yeah, that's fine. Go up about eighty blocks from sea level and that still leaves us eighty for building and a suitably nice view.

What if the hub was literally a hub? Big station, probably hexagonal or similar, with airships docked at various points for portals and a couple streets worth of your standard port town but in the sky? A bit like the actual Airhaven from Mortal Engines, and then obviously surround the place with the actual airship town for the players living there.

Fair enough. Those still work pretty damn well for rigging and steep ropes, and we can still make the old docking pontoons.

You could put fences on the sides of 1 block thick slab/stair bridges and make rickety lookin bridges connecting some ships.

Put Dundee in gay baby jail!

The server also uses zenchentments which add a shit ton of new enchants to the game. There is a sword enchant called gust which uses some health but propels you wherever you are facing so you can fly well with elytras or just have super jumps. There's also a glide one for leggings where you just press shift when falling and you get teleported to the ground below you and don't take damage.

They will become attainable again. It's just I haven't had a good idea yet. I don't want to make them too easily attainable, but they most definitely will be.

And not nearly as bad as knowing my own might outclasses everything

i can vouch that leskovar is an autist of the highest quality, i will be playing this server and I encourage you user to as well

t. vespi

>20000x20000

This is going to end up like the last server. Nobody will ever interact with one another and teleportfaggotry will ensue once more.

Also, the mods are going to be giant faggots again and give their cronies the good shit as per usual. The server will descend down into the dumps and nobody will have fun any more.

first for REAL minermen

I'll be on. Discordfags seem pretty alright from what I've seen and the first server was the first time I'd minemaned in about 2 years. I'd say give it a go, you've got nothing to lose.

Well you sir are a dumb Thot Farmer and here's why:
>muh too spread out meme
First off just git gud. Then you would realize that having more distance between places would reduce meme raiding while upping the quality of interactions players have.
>muh admeme aboose
Lesko is the only admin on this so there literally can't be abuse. Join the discord and read up on this shit if you don't believe me.

rip /int/craft