Global warming is ultimately caused by a conspiracy of reptilian aliens who are using humanity "terraforming" Earth...

>Global warming is ultimately caused by a conspiracy of reptilian aliens who are using humanity "terraforming" Earth into the hot desert planet they preffer.

Is it too stupid or a passable plot for not 100% serious conspiracy game?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GOc01_Ty1eQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Global warming is already a conspiracy.

>Another part of the reason Big Oil is feeding in to climate change is because alien lizardmen are giving them immortality as an incentive

Sounds good yo
They've been ere since the preindustrial, pushing zietgeist out of the middle East(where they could live) and have since spread to Europe and the world, capitalism and corporations at their heel, pushing progress and production and using man as a simple tool to the end of their plans?

>conspiracy
That implies they try to hide it.

what the fuck i just typed 999 instead of the number in my captcha and this happens

That's not stupid that's actually the truth it happens in real life

They do by telling it's humans fault

I'd have fun with it. The only potential issue I'm seeing is /pol/acks on either side of the spectrum having an episode because they can't separate the game from reality, either taking it as a chance to scream about how global warming really is a fake Zionist conspiracy or screaming about how it's real and you having a game implying it's not makes you Hitler and blah blah blah.

>tl;dr play with normal people and not fuckheads (of any stripe) and you should be fine.

Kek has spoken through the trips of truth. We must drive out the reptilians in the name of our Amphibious Lord!

I'm guessing he means the theory that Global Warming is a hoax meant to coerce governments into cap and trade, thus creating a lever for global economic manipulation by the globalist Jewish cabal. Brush up on your conspiracy theories, sempai.

Spicy hot trips, comin' right up. I know how you like 'em, senpai.

sounds cool dude

>cool
Fuck off Carlos

Ah, I was operating under the assumption that global warming isn't a hoax, and in fact the people telling us it is are doing so because rich and powerful people are paying them to so they can keep getting richer and more powerful off petrol-bux.

You dumb faggot if i was making a pun it would be HEAT related because the OP's idea is about making the earth HOT.

Yeah, your frog god has been real helpful at reducing climate change already.

The climate is supposed to change. Nature isn't static.

Perhaps he’s a bullfrog and he’LL hibernate to rise when the temperature drops to lead the toughest motherfuckers who survived the apocalypse to glorious redpilled age.

>he thinks the people telling him it's a hoax are the ones after money and not the other way around

You have no idea how many people have gotten rich off this shit. How do you think Elon Musk made his money?

youtu.be/GOc01_Ty1eQ
See for yourself.

>Nature isn't static.
This is what I feel like people ignore. We've only been around for a tiny fraction of the party's existence, there's no way we can say something is or isn't normal with our limited sample size.

And on that note don't make them aliens, that implies they have better tech than us and thus not need conspiracies. Make them the last remnants of A.C. Doyle's lizardmen. You know, the ones he had Conan fighting all the time?
It'll even let you throw more creepy shit at your players, since they had access to ancient black magic that humans aren't capable of using. Alien tech can be reverse engineered, but magic can't.

I kinda figured it was the guys who keep telling us the world will end if we don't give them money who were the ones in this for the money.

Doesn't make sense

Make it cephalapods instead, global warming is flooding the earth n reducing dry land

Also cephalapods thrive in warm water, can genetically select for intelligence, are complex tool users, social creatures, and are having a huge population boom due to global warming as in their warm water habitat is growing at a high rate

Isn't it obvious?
Both sides are making money off of it.
Which makes it impossible to see what the truth is solely based on who is making money.

This is true, but I guarantee one side is making a fuckton more money than the other.

It makes it very hard to tell what is real when one side has both real scientists and fearmongering scammers.

Of fucking course they do, both sides are. Its too big of a thing for these fucks not to latch on for extra sales coverage. And of course its a big ideological thing so they'll fool themselves that they really beleive in it and be at each others throats.

Is something happening to the world? Sure the polar caps melting are a pretty real thing and it is gonna mean a ton of land is going to be sinking under the water. Is it based solely on the actions of men, no. Its most likely just the natural long winded end of the ice age.

Are millions gonna die from the flooding and farms being ruined? Yes. Are they gonna come into your countries and take your shit? No cause that will most likely also be flooded. Is pollution bad for the environment? Yeah, still need to drink that water and its just so much a water filter can do. Is it gonna be super funny to see the world go to shit as people fight over the few usable land there is. Yes, yes it is.

Well if people don't fucking do something in the hundreds of years it takes for that shit to happen, they deserve it.

And the other only has fearmongering scammers?
No it doesn't, you fucking idiot.

If the climate change is human caused, we had already fucked up enough that nothing we can do in our lifetime can stop it, we can only make sure it doesn't get even worse for the future generations.

If it isn't, we have no control over it.

I'm still in the camp that limiting emissions is a good idea though, since they do all other kinds of bad shit too, that immediately and certifiably affects us right fucking now.

Also, switching over to renewable sources would mean switching over to technologies that make us less dependent on fossil fuel which means you could just buy solar panels and be set, instead of having to be afraid that russia turns off the gas next winter and lets you freeze if you don't suck his cock.

Think there was some movie that had a plot a lot like this but I forgot the name of it.