Hey, Veeky Forums. I need some random enhancements that aliens could apply to some abductees for a one-off game...

Hey, Veeky Forums. I need some random enhancements that aliens could apply to some abductees for a one-off game. Pic unrelated.

+1 to a stat

+2 to a stat if the player is female

>Pic unrelated.
you say that and yet I still read it in his voice

Double-jointed limbs.

Aliens find out about how much hicks/religious nutters reproduce so they end up injecting them with something that ends up causing them to become hivequeens producing bioweapons.

Aliens inject a man with 100% pure unfiltered charisma but combined with a person who's was already extremely intelligent but internally shitty inside.

Shapeshifting.

An Ass-womb. The bearer (male or female) can now become pregnant from being fucked in the ass.

increased girth

Night vision, acid spit, regeneration, sharpened teeth+enhanced jaw.

They give them the ability to silence gunshots. Like putting on a suppressor or holding a pillow over the gun or something actually makes the sound barely audible, against all logic.

In general give them the ability to do mundane things more easily, and more similar to how its depicted in media, but through clearly insanely advanced means the players will not understand at all. Imagine if you returned from your alien abduction and you found out you could just walk into any building, shape the boss's hand, say Mr/Mrs whatever, I'm your man! and get the job.

Second opposable thumb on each hand

Restored prehensile tail

reconfiguration of female reproductive organs from bloody menstruation cycle to bloodless estrous cycle

Direct connection to the 'web of life' which allows them to take on the attributes of nearby Animals.

Lot of good ideas guys. Thanks!

>Aliens find out about how much hicks/religious nutters reproduce so they end up injecting them with something that ends up causing them to become hivequeens producing bioweapons.
Do you want Slither: The RPG?

Ability to see into the 4th dimension

Could be cool.

Ditto

So, you want traps to get pregnant? that it?

Hey, Veeky Forums. I need some random "enhancements" that...Err...Aliens! could apply to some abductees for a one-off game. Pic unrelated.

If I were a clone of Adolf Hitler, wouldn't I LOOK like Adolf Hitler?

Extra arms. Krogan-style redundant organ systems. Depending on their purpose, could go for really subtle stuff like disease resistance, spider wall-climbing, or messing with their scent they can't be tracked by dogs and the like.

Increased RAM