Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1534: Wicked Jumper of the West Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/file/d/0B2pd-4GrgGS9MndjSUVmM0dsOFU/view
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Are you a witch, /jc/?

So if I take the combination of drawbacks in Worm that makes me into Taylor's shard, how screwed is the plot because of Wildbro's bullshit wank? How would the plot be affected?

>the most OP immortality perk?
That one Jump based on a weird videogame gives you total and complete immortality unless you're in a specific magical tower surrounded by mirrors

Can't remember the name for the life of me

>Yes, everything rolls over into your next Jump, stacking onwards.
Drawbacks, complications, whatever they are called have their effects and consequences removed once a jump ends unless they specifically say otherwise, or you choose to keep the drawback active.

(You can choose to keep a drawback if you want to. Some people choose to do this with some +0 theme drawbacks that make jumps work a certain way, or give you a quasi-companion. I keep Saminiga from Elder Scrolls as a drinking Buddy as past of a Peanut Gallery of godlike wallflowers, for example.)

No, because catboxes and that entire mound of shit confuse the life out of me and I'm convinced it takes a diseased mind to comprehend it.

Surprisingly no, despite being given the chance several times in this chain already and usually really enjoying those themes. What kind of silly witch uses a paper fortuneteller as a focus?

Are we going to talk about this?
drive.google.com/file/d/0B2pd-4GrgGS9MndjSUVmM0dsOFU/view

>catboxes
>mound of shit
Well, that's appropriate.

also I forgot the name of the jumps in question, my bad. Umineko.

That really depends on you and your capabilities, user.

>spoiler
One that's hiding an Explosive Rune inside, of course.

I'd prefer we don't because we don't need to know of your preferred sexual relation with a specific jumper or jumpmaker.

Now do Noise just disintegrate humans or are other forms of intelligent organic life on the table?

No I mean it in the upload drive. and Are we going to just ignore it

>talking about outdated cyoas
Go back to gen

…huh? That's…weird. I can feel the memories of my new incarnation, but…I don't feel very different? Did I not get much of a boost this time around? No, that's not it. Something feels different. Almost ominous.

Is Yuki mad at me and is putting me on a figurative time-out? I mean, I've been meaning to talk to her about…things, but I didn't think it was that bad. I've spent so much time fleeing my own companions that I'm not sure what's what right about now.

Well, I guess there's no sense in-
>"YOU!"
AAAAAAAAAA WHAT THE FUCK WHAT THE FUCK
>"I guess you're supposed to be my Master. Well! Who cares about that! We should focus on the important part!"
HOW DID YOU GET IN HERE!
>"Your victory is assured, you weakling wizard! The greatest King of them all will fight for you!"

Jump 80: Fate/Zero
Origin: Magus In Training
Perks:
Command Seals
Magic Circuits
Magical Legacy
Basic Training
Tiny But Fierce!
Keep Your Chin Held High
Stronger Servant [0]

Items:
Magic Tracking Gear

Companions:
Servant: Sun Wukong - 2300 SP
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Class: Lancer
Stats:
Strength EX
Endurance A
Agility A+++
Mana B
Luck E

Class Skills: Magic Resistance A+ , Battle Continuation A+, Independent Action B
Personal Skills: Chinese Martial Arts A, Divinity E, Animal Dialogue D, Migraine B, God Slayer A, Shapeshifting A

Noble Phantasm:
Ruyi Jingu Bang - Anti-Divine, Anti-Army Noble Phantasm EX

Cloud-Walking Boots - Anti-Unit Noble Phantasm D

Golden Chain Mail - Anti-Army Noble Phantasm B

Drawbacks:
Gender Bent
What Spiritual Form?
Mana Muncher
Migraine B
Independent Action B

Drawbacks:
A Contradictory Life [1100]
Does Anyone Follow The Rules? [1300]

Full write-up later.

...I mean supposedly they combine with anything carbon-based and turn them to ash instantly according to what I remember of the keynotes, so I'd wager that it'd probably work on most, yeah.

I am indeed. Soul Eater magic is pretty awesome.

Probably not, if was funny Christmas gift from cyoagen but not really anything to take seriously.

But. . .but why would you hold the explosion in your hand?

They might be able to disintegrate other lifeforms. But they only target humans, so it's not really possible to tell given the information the series gives us.

Goes in the joke folder. Both the makers were cool with that.

>Is it at all possible to take someone from the pre-jump world to the Warehouse and thereby (in accordance with Jump rules) be imported to new worlds?
Nope, but I houserule that I can by starting with the Warehouse and Body Mod supplement (not allowed), buying a pod, and forfeiting the Pokemon Trainer jump. The official rule is that you can only do the Pokemon Trainer jump if it’s your very first jump. I think some people ignore that rule, and I know that people ignore the diminishing returns rule, so I don’t think house ruling something that would otherwise kill the fun for me is any more heinous.

>4) Any tips for a newbie? So far I've lined up a bunch of Jumps into universes I'm familiar with, but there are a ton I'd like to do that I have very little knowledge of. Any advice on making these jumps easier to navigate at all?
If you’re not doing Pokemon Trainer, or after you do Pokemon Trainer, start with a jump that gives immortality, so that if you fail right away at least you're immortal. Yūsha Gojo Kumiai Kōryūgata Keijiban is good for this. Although it's dangerous, the consensus is that you can start with a magic system of your design.

Being the 42nd Supreme Being in the Overlord jump is a relatively safe way to get strong quick, since the biggest danger shown in the anime (mind control immunity piercing mind control) can be blocked with an item you can buy.

Cardcaptor Sakura has some powerful conceptual resistances, and one of the perks that let you combine magic systems to create new ones.

Fate Zero and Fate Stay Night are relatively dangerous, but can be managed for great power boosts. Would only recommend after getting some decent powers.

The True Longinus in Highschool DxD is really good, but it's expensive so make sure you have good powers before going there.

Can we NOT delete it?
Someone wanted the Christmas Jump added, and it belongs with that for archival purposes.

Fuck yeah I am.

Witch was even my title in Practical Guide To Evil.

Gun to your head, pick only one regardless of the fact that jumps let you get all of them

It's a disappointment, because SDA made it to try and chase Red off and we can see how THAT worked out.

Because she cast Spell Immunity (Explosive Rune) on herself a few moments ago. Bam. Suicide Bomber Witch that lives to fight another day.

Or maybe she's using Reflect from one of the Final Fantasies to turn the Explosive Rune back on her target to hit him twice with one spell.

You are a sick and twisted man for making us choose. Option 3

If I pick Become a Battleship, do I become a Battleship Mecha like in that image? If so, then that one, for sure.

1, obviously.

Wow, it's been a while since this has been posted.

>Sun Wukong
>greatest king of all
laughing_iskander.throneofheroes

Become a Battleship riding a Battleship with a Battleship riding you.

1, I would say 2 but I think that one is a trap that leads to a full sized ship falling on me instead of a boatfu.

You are is becoming more like us everyday, I'm so proud of you bro

>pic

What's happening here? Is the demon thing brainwashing her? Why is it coming out of her phone?

Only E-rank Divinity? Seems pretty low for a character who has literally every form of divinity possible in Chinese mythology. Did you summon this version of Wukong from back when they were just a nature spirit?

It was made as a Christmas swap thing between the Jumpchain thread and CYOA General thread. Jumpchain made a Jumpchain style jump for them, and they made a CYOA for us. chasing someone off was the exact opposite of its purpose user.

>not becoming a Fog Battleship in AoBS, bringing in your waifu as a sister ship to ride you, and riding your own hull
0/10 git gud

3, because the first two are guaranteed to be monkey's paws.

Not really, because if you buy into hat Wildbro says about his own setting, there's no way a jumper could ever change the setting in any meaningful capacity without making it worse.

Then why else would SDA keep at it despite Red bitching relentlessly to be left off of it.

Checkmate.

I think you should change the last one to "Be a Rider battleship". Fits the pattern of "ride" being in each one.

And I choose riding a battleship. Normally I'd pick the option that makes me a Kamen Rider, but I really don't like Bang Bang Simulations that much. All it does is shoot things, Taddle Fantasy is the much cooler option on the Gashat Gear Dual Beta.

I can get that it wasn't a fun Christmas for you but enough people were there to tell that's not true.

Probably 2. I get motion sick too easy for 1 to be fun and don't like having big bulky armor and weaponry built in so 3 is off the table too.

That'd be kinda sick actually, the second example that is. It'd be like a magical shaped charge.

The Venator can have me in anyway she wants,

This is Wukong after their failed rebellion in Heaven and when they were made to journey with the monk Xuanzang. So the low Divintiy is meant to reflect their 'disgraced' deity status, or at least their exile. Plus it was cost-effective.

The Migraines are meant to represent the headband, that said. This Servant cost an arm and a leg.
I mean, it is pretty in-character for her to be full of herself. Though I doubt anyone's ego will match Gil's.

The Banquet of Kings will look a bit...different this time around.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>Seems pretty low for a character who has literally every form of divinity possible in Chinese mythology.
I thought his divinity was an honorary thing as a nod to his power, in the hope of placating him. But they combined it with a crappy rank/divine job and it pissed him off.

Infinity from Seven Deadly Sins is really good for spell casters, but it costs more than 1200 cp (so you need to take drawbacks), so make sure you're strong before heading there.

The Armsfuction Crafter from Aion can combine two items into one that shares the properties of both, but doesn't stack properties.

For more effective item fusing, there's MCU Part 2, Bayonetta, Lyrical Nanoha (kinda), and Seven Deadly Sins (which has a really good option, but probably not affordable if you're going for Infinity). There are one-time options, so you may want to hold off on them.

In the King Arthur jump (which lets you travel to any setting based on King Arthur), there's also an option to give an item an enchantment, and the example is the ability to absorb other items.

There are some jumps, such as DC Occult and Marvel Magic, that give magical realms for you to rule over. Importing SCP 2400 from SCP Foundation into these options gives you size if you want size.

I Cheat is another good magic perk from Justice League Dark. Justice League Dark also has a powerful willpower perk and a perk that makes you the racial equivalent of Captain America for each of your alt forms. This is really useful for jumps like God of High School where your race may have great power potential, but you don't start off there.

The summoning magic perk from No Game No Life can summon people from other jumps. If you get the Infinity perk, which lets your magic remain active until dispelled, go to the One Punch jump, become Saitama's friend, give him some more power, and summon him whenever you need help.

Alterworld D. Rus has a perk that gives some immunity to reality bending.

There's a perk in the Sword and Sorcery jump that gives makes you a mythological figure in future jumps. You can use this to get yourself as a Persona in the Persona jumps.

That too.

Exactly.

Because SDA had no clue who the /jc/ namefags were. Or else why would he add a SB-er in there?

Checkmate.

>This is Wukong after their failed rebellion in Heaven and when they were made to journey with the monk Xuanzang. So the low Divintiy is meant to reflect their 'disgraced' deity status, or at least their exile
So you pulled them out of the Five Elements Mountain without having the binding circlet on them. Okay, yeah, you've clearly got some fetish for things going wrong for your jumper. Not badly, just awry.

Sun Wukong was born as a nature spirit, then became a Taoist immortal, then a minor god by celestial appointment, then ate the peaches of imortality and drank the elixir of life, then had his mortality burnt away in the Eight Trigrams Crucible, then finally attained enlightenment and became a Buddha.

You're not escaping the monkey paw that easily user, have fun being a literal inanimate battleship.

all you need is a bunch of seamen inside you to get things all warmed up and ready to go.

I chose 1, that is the monkey's paw interpretation for 3!

>So you pulled them out of the Five Elements Mountain without having the binding circlet on them.
Nah, he didn't.

>The Migraines are meant to represent the headband, that said. This Servant cost an arm and a leg.

You officially know as much as I do about the picture. It's just a set of three that I found wandering the internet a while ago. The third one seems to have disappeared into my collection somewhere. Still, if I had to write for it...

Classified Report: SEES eyes only
Ten years after the incidents in Tatsumi Port left forty-eight dead and the forced many governments to realize a second, more hostile world borders our own, SEES has announced a new threat has become licking at our reality. Details are sketchy at the moment, but students are being warned to turn off their phones and remove the batteries. Reports of these Demon Viruses have already been heard on five continents and SEES members are rapidly moving to investigate.

While little is known, early reports talk of creatures emerging from cellphones and dragging their victims inside. A few eye witnesses describe these beings as whispering secrets, deeply personal ones. The link between these beings and those from Tatsumi is as yet undetermined. Proceed with caution and send only fully realized Persona Users, Class 2 or higher.

Is there a full-size version of that image?

Is the short one an airplane pilot or something?

>SB-er
I know SB hate posting is the new Red Bashing, but just stop. Anyone and everyone is allowed to post here. And the people that post here are Veeky Forums no matter where else they post.

. . .You win this round, scoundrel.

Your ticket to ride makes you realize you were a battleship all along, and they have to place you on top of another battleship with cranes?

That makes no sense and you are just saying it to cover for your lack of literacy, back to first grade with you!

no she is northern princess so the ice I think.

>Sun Wukong was born as a nature spirit, then became a Taoist immortal, then a minor god by celestial appointment, then ate the peaches of imortality and drank the elixir of life, then had his mortality burnt away in the Eight Trigrams Crucible, then finally attained enlightenment and became a Buddha.
user, Servants are based on mythology. Just say this servant is based on the recollections of westerners whose learned most of their Monkey King from Dragon Ball or something. Stuff... may... have been lost in translation.

Here you go user, Ain't she one fine looking shipfu?But really though that was the full image I just posted I wish it was bigger too user

Hoppo, she's an Abyssal Princess, and she loves Zeros
Zeros being a type of plane.

Hey, an old fashioned CYOA! It's been almost a whole month since I did one of those.

I'd pick 3, but only if I can switch back and forth. You know, like an altform? Or at least be a shipgirl, you know, whatever.
If it's a permanent mechanization, though, then I pick 1.

t. butthurt crybaby

I'm legit trying to work out what you were trying to say there, but it just reads as "1 is the monkey's paw version of 3" to me and gave it my best quess. What are you saying?

>tfw all I want is to buy a Star Destroyer
>tfw Kotor refuses to offer one in a jump

Is this god eater jump in uploads legit? It seems unfinished.

Wow you're salty,
someone post his Christmas failure.

Nah, just let it go. Not really worth it.

But that's not how it works in all iterations of the explanations of how Servants work. Servant's and the way they work is inconsistent at the best of times, sometimes being influenced by their myths, other times bucking the myth entirely for no apparent reason, other times being held back by the Servant system because they're supposed to be significantly more powerful but were put into a container that limits them; don't bring logic into Servant discussion.

I chose the first option, what you said here is the monkey's paw interpretation of the third option.

We'll get our chance in the Sun one day user, And then those rebel rats will be crushed once and for all and peace will be restored to the Galaxy

Damn it! I feel like I see what you're talking about but I don't know the name either
It's a JRPG set in not!India I think??

Lost Odyssey.

Reminder that the only good mage is a dead mage.

Thank you brother!

It's not even hateposting. SDA asked for jumpmakers from this community and didn't bother checking when people gave him SB jumpmakers instead.

Ah fuck, I really confused myself there. I have no idea why I thought you picked 3. Yeah, that's totally my fault.

Reminder that you went insane and killed a lot of non-mages as well as mages because of a tainted lyrium artifact you recognized was tainted, yet still turned it into a sword.

It was a cool sword...worth it.

She went insane because of magic rocks? Just more proof that magic is bad and mages should be killed.

Has anyone considered time travelling in the Megaman Battle Network jump to hang out in Star Force land?

Main Chain's favorite thing in the whole wide world is to be a scary witch cursing evil jackasses
Ride the battleship, because HELL YEAH SHIPPY SHIP

What does eating souls do to your poop?

>mfw still no generic mecha musume jump

Ghost poops. That's why souls are part of a balanced diet.

Did John just kill Garfield?

Oh shit, this is great. Not the time traveling thing, that is still a cool idea btw.

Its just that this means that all the OopArts are still hidden, thanks for reminding me that Battle Network and Star Force take place in the same continuity

Seems to be panels from different comics spliced together.

Yeah, but I tend to go for more classically wizardish kinds of magic because I'm as subtle as a brick to the face most of the time unless I'm using voidy shit.
None of the above, spaceships are better.
Nothing, they just kind of dissolve into energy.