What are some good Veeky Forums games that I can play solo?

What are some good Veeky Forums games that I can play solo?

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/folder/4b1g5kuxjuzdw/Gamebooks
mega.co.nz/#!rwlDERxB!0vnFJwz0x7gm1YBoCgDMcBbed_Q5_xA4fJwLFemfVSM
mediafire.com/folder/gmqn9ai6mhd8d/AD&D_1E
mediafire.com/download/6rvn4z3snecjdr6/Mercenary Air Squadron.rar
mediafire.com/download/67ui6qq6nal5wi1/Barbarian Prince.pdf
angelfire.com/games2/warpspawn/MaltaC.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Narrative masturbation.

Solitaire

Shitposting

Did that too much in me early days, maladaptive daydreaming I do believe they call it. Sometimes I make random dungeons in OSR games and try to clear them with characters I roll up. Does that count?

Never really enjoyed Solitaire

Gamebooks, solitaire wargames, those weird "letter-writing" games

Arkham Horror
You just need to understand the rules, have enough selfcontrol to not cheat and need about 3-8 hours spare time, depending on the old one and expansions you are playing with.

Don't know if its any good but the dark souls board game has a 1 player mode

dominos

Honestly just play vidya if you're alone. Go for a run of BG1&2

Literally the death of imagination right here
Fuck off and leave the house sometime

Are there any definitive solitaire wargames? Sounds interesting

Looks interesting, will look into this as well as LOTR LCG made by the same company.

Vidya doesn't quite scratch the autistic itch anymore.

>playing with yourself alone in your house is better
Hello there captain contrarian.
Fuck off plz

You might like to look into gamebooks
mediafire.com/folder/4b1g5kuxjuzdw/Gamebooks

Scarlet Heroes is a solitaire RPG
mega.co.nz/#!rwlDERxB!0vnFJwz0x7gm1YBoCgDMcBbed_Q5_xA4fJwLFemfVSM

You could use the numerous random tables in the AD&D 1E DMG to run self-generated dungeon and wilderness adventures. I did this for years during a period of gaming isolation. You randomly generate a party then lead them through a randomly-generated series of encounters.
mediafire.com/folder/gmqn9ai6mhd8d/AD&D_1E

Also consider Mercenary Air Squadron
mediafire.com/download/6rvn4z3snecjdr6/Mercenary Air Squadron.rar

Barbarian Prince is a solo exploration RPG with a wide range of events that play out differently every time.
mediafire.com/download/67ui6qq6nal5wi1/Barbarian Prince.pdf

From the same people (Triumph Games) is PDF related, a solitaire game where you play a space merchant/trader.

pdf linked is for a google maps survival solo

Why like this? It's not grouped by color, it's not ordered by size, and I don't think I'm seeing any other pattern there... just why would you put the like this?

It's just a child being a non-autistic child.

Honestly? Find some related fiction that's new to you. If you've never read the classic pulp sword and sorcery like Robert E Howard or Michael Moorcock or 19th century weird fiction like Jules Verne or Sir Arthur Conan Doyle or classic 20th century sci-if like Asimov or Heinlein, try some of that. Fuck, I still haven't made my way into the work of the last two on that list yet (I did start Stranger In A Strange Land in high school but lost it during a move and never picked up another copy).

I know those are really well known examples you're likely to have read, but that's just off the top of my head. There's plenty of historical and ancient lit that's cool and Veeky Forums related - I got the Prose and Poetic essays during the heyday of late-aughts-early-2010s vikingabooery, and they were pretty fun. Epic of Gilgamesh, Ovid's Metamorphoses, and collections of Ancient Egyptian poetry and lit are all interesting.

Again I know this is very surface level shit but my point is there's so much classic and essential stuff out there that imost people - and this roundly includes myself - haven't seen it all, even if they've seen some or a lot of it before.

>just why would you put the like this?
It's the order in which he grabbed them.
You know, the normal, fun way. With no fucking patterns.

From experience, sologaming is hard. Really fucking hard. I've found lots of random tables helps. Randomize as much as your can, and do as much prepwork as far in advance as you can.

System doesn't matter as much as separating your GM thoughts from your player thoughts, and chronological distance was always easier for me.

I'm probably going to be using 'fate' to do simple wargaming in order to work out some setting stuff soon but that's probably just because I like FATE. I've had limited success with playing games where you play a god alone.

I always enjoyed Malta Convoy

angelfire.com/games2/warpspawn/MaltaC.html

Does that kid have autism? Lining crap up (often in ascending height) is a total autistic thing to do.

russian roulette

>Why like this? It's not grouped by color, it's not ordered by size, and I don't think I'm seeing any other pattern there... just why would you put the like this?
Humans call this activity "play".

You play on tablets, not colored objects.

That Scarlet Heroes link is dead. Got a other?

Robot detected

How did you even solve the captcha

Thanks for all that good shit, Barbarian Prince, and Google maps survival look fun as fuck

I hear the Arkham Horror Card Game is fantastic.