Chaos Eldar confirmed

Chaos Eldar confirmed

>aeldari

This was a possibility mentioned in old fluff, about Eldar living in the Crone worlds where the soulstones are found

what do you mean confirmed, chaos eldar have been a thing for the past twenty-five years

>Aeldari
>Drukhari

Yeah, but Khornate Eldar Rampagers, Tzeentchian Eldar Wizards, and Nurgloid Eldar Gypsies when?

well they havent been explicitly mentioned since 2nd edition and some people claimed they had been retconned

Index: Chaos 2

along with Khorne Stormboyz

They exist already, this is nothing new for people who actually know the lore.

Eldar waifu plebs just learnt something new I guess.

also
>Aeldari

'Crone World' Eldar, aka Chaos Eldar, have been around for a while.

The fact that they're redacted here makes me think they could be one of the new xeno armies GW is brewing up, though.

>Chaos Eldar confirmed
you mean ynnari?

I'd buy them because Fuck yes new Slaanesh stuff

>new
>xeno

>they could be one of the new xeno armies GW is brewing up
What makes you think GW is adding more xenos? Did one of the noteworthy "rumour people" say something?

Because they're CHAOS Xenos

So?

>some people claimed they had been retconned
why should anyone care about the opinions of obvious retards

I wonder what it'll be like, watching people slowly accept these new names over the next five years or so, seeing people begin to mock the opposite names with meme arrows.

Slaanesh can't take your soul if it's already claimed by Nurgle.

Which ones are the chaos ones?

Its been stated in lore that Chaos Warlocks are the most powerful psykers, even compared to the most talented amongst the traitor legions; and that they are so powerful that no one dares to challenge their might. It would be very interesting if GW wants to bring them out of the woodwork.

Mock me all you like, I'll retain my pride.

How do Slaaneshi Aeldari work? Don't they get immediately devoured or something?

do you still call them Space Elves?

The one with the Slaaneshi symbol next to them. #3.

I've already Tzeentch corrupted Farseers and Warlocks and I'm painting up my Avatar of Yynead as a Slaanesh demon. If this is a thing, I'm officially over the moon.

Yes. What else would you call elves in space?

>40k will never go the way of AoS, they said

Spelves.

Super creative names there GW

>Asuryani

>tau have literally more than twice the amount of units than tyranids