I made $30,000 in arbitrage gains off a $100,000 portfolio over the past few hours. Yes, 30% risk free money...

I made $30,000 in arbitrage gains off a $100,000 portfolio over the past few hours. Yes, 30% risk free money, enough to buy a mid-sized car.

Please PLEASE panic more, I FEED off of panic selling/buying in this market.

Other urls found in this thread:

tokenspread.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

how do you send money between exchanges?

95% of the time when exchanges say "Ethereum deposits/withdrawals are delayed" or "Litecoin withdrawal/deposits are deltayed" they fucking aren't. They work fine.

And I already have plenty of money on many exchanges that I trade when the prices flip back and forth. But today especially.....holy fucking shit.

I like fast money.

I went out for a bite to eat, came back home, pressed 2 buttons on my computer screen and made $4600 in arbitrage by doing so. Whole thing took about 20 seconds. That kind of wealth generation is unsustainable, I get it.

I won't lie, I'm just here to fucking brag to all of you about it.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I JUST DID IT AGAIN!!

$20,000 more in my pocket just now!!! HOLY SHIT!!!

how are you able to arbitrage with just a stack on each exchange? don't you have to send between the exchanges to do that?

>GIRUGAMESH

over 1400 currencys I can see on cmc today, what's the easiest way to kms

Yeah but I have stacks on many exchanges. However, I do send between exchanges too. In most cases and with a little luck, it's fast enough.

What do you mean? Just fucking arbitrage shit like ETH, XRP, LTC, BTC, etc.

tfw only 1,15 btc portfolio

tfw fees eat up gains

Started there, invested in some 10x ICOs, realized I can make a fuckload more money just arbing with big bucks and have been doing that ever since.

I LOOOOVE volatility.

Care to share any specifics?

I made $300,000 in arbitrage gains off a $1,000,000 portfolio over the past few hours. Yes, 30% risk free money, enough to buy a mid-sized car.

Please PLEASE panic more, I FEED off of panic selling/buying in this market.

patiently get your fiat on a bunch of different exchanges. have a bot to arbitrage if you can but if you're doing it by hand then patiently wait for days of big volatility and go crazy.

Also use the foreign markets and currencies and have connections to cash out and reset. Just fucking watch the charts 24/7

>doesn't believe me

Yeah I bought some BTC on kraken for the equivalent of 11k dollars when It was like 12k on bitfi. I love normie panick

>doesn't believe me

$7,380,000 more in my pocket just now!!! HOLY SHIT!!!

Any recommendations on bots and exchanges?

This is basically a competition and I straight up told you I was here to brag so no lol

Yeah I get it I'm a fucking asshole

you are nothing compared to me

larping pajeet. where's the proof?

I like fag money.

I went out to suck some cocks, came back home, pressed 2 buttons on my computer screen and made 13 pesos in arbitrage by doing so. Whole thing took about 20 seconds. That kind of wealth generation is unsustainable, I get it.

I won't lie, I'm just here to fucking lie to all of you about it.

wew lad unironically buy a gun with your gains and kill yourself with it

proof? what good is a brag if everyone thinks your larping

$111,380,000 more in my pocket just now!!! HOLY SHIT!!!

Why the fuck do some exchanges want like 20 confirmations? It takes 3 hours to move anything around

Be prepared with money on exchanges and wait it out.

t. boy scouts

>calls me a pajeet
>even though I didn't even shill any coins
>even though I'm just here to fucking rub it in all your faces after I know about 70% lost money today with the "crash"

>arbitrage without a bot
LIES

>someone would already do it faster than you
>bots will beat you to it
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH THIS IS A FUCKING MEME I SPREAD TO KEEP YOU OUT OF MY SPACE

>people literally spending billions on supercomputers and fucking microwave towers to maximize arbitrage on the real stock market
>LMAO HUMANS CAN BEAT BOTS

This is why it's so fucking funny!! hahahaha

As I said above the trick is to keep fiat on multiple exchanges and just be fucking ready. There's no fucking way this will last forever

I shorted at 18k so I already made 6k from my 2k

call me small time but I trade in real non volatile stocks and only got in because I knew there was an exploitable bubble

>only $30,000
>he still uses multi-exchange arbitrage

pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffthahabahabha

user please, do yourself a favor and research triangular arbitrage, avoid buying some shitty pre-coded bot made by some kid with two months of C# knowledge, and just program an arbitrage routine for Catalyst

>mfw $182,229.71 profit in three days
>~$45,000 of that came from the roughly $0.4 (at peak) price discrepancy between NEBL/ETH and NEBL/BTC after binance listing

I don't even have to press two buttons, I just press start and go about my day. Some days I make minimal gains, $500, $1,000, but in the recent market it's been +$10,000 minimum most days, and the last three have been some of my best.

>p.s.
if you actually research it and take me seriously, all it takes is scripting knowledge in python to create a proper strat for t-arb across one or many exchanges. Top tip: load it via Amazon EC2 for a XYZcoin -> BTC in

This is literally all you need

tokenspread.com

>muh larp xd
kek

I'm not gonna call you small time, but risk-free money is more valuable to me than anything else.

thanks for the help man seriously. Will consider this more seriously.

>all this flying straight over my head
and I thought I was the cool kid for making a tidy short profit

Great stuff user arbitrage is the way

right? this rabbit hole never ends

at least we aren't all the normies buying bull positions at the peak of a bubble

that usually only happens when a blockchain has just undergone a fork or is really unstable, because at that point they need to make sure they have consensus on the chain so transactions don't get double spent or broadcast to a different/forked chain

what user posted can be useful too if you want to reference your program out to an external api. There are other sites as well with free versions, and you can obviously just do it yourself by calling the exchange api and checking against % or numerical values, but doing it off of someone elses calculations can be a good way to start off. It's nice to switch eventually once you have faith in your program since you never know what type of glitch (or intentional fuckery) can occur in someone else's.

>download engine for trade monitoring via scripting
>code triangular arbitrage/quad arbitrage script
>pull info from own data or external API
>press button
???
>retire

concepts are easy enough to grasp, putting it in to action just requires that you take time to learn the programming. I literally didn't know anything about coding whatsoever, took an intro programming course at the local community college last summer, learned javascript (for real world usability) and python (for this) in my free time, and worked on building out a number of scripts to interact with my preferred dataset. Here we are a little over a year later and a $5,000 investment (including CC course) has returned +~$1.3m

You literally cannot lose in this market

What's your capital?

we need a girugamesh coin
also test

seecurrent trade capital is roughly $200,000 of that. I say roughly because it varies, that's about the only thought I put in to this. Anywhere between 175-300k depending on market conditions and if I have a specific trading pair I'm targeting

Post address

Fuck yeah I've messed around with bots and apis too but never finished. Thanks again

are you using any bots to move things around?

yeah we do

$86,640,345 more in my pocket just now!!! HOLY SHIT!!!

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHSHSHAHSHAHAHSHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

these days I just do it by hand but I know how to use bots for it and have tried it in the past

I just read the rest of the thread. This thread holds no value...move along.

Love that you programmed that man. Tough to make good gainz if you start with low capital and make 0.5% on an average day though.

Thank you user I needed this

risk free money is the best money

general starting rule of thumb though, after 25k return, was to trade 10% of portfolio at most. I've obviously been much more lenient with it lately because of the larger return and fact that I have a security blanket in place, but at 25k that 10% number meant re-using my initial investment.

>100 F St NE, Washington, DC 20002

Seriously though what address? I run arbitrage trades, there's not a single coin I can point to with that value backed in it because I run through an ungodly amount of pairs at this point, and what isn't being traded is stored in hardware and doesn't move at all anyway

put away enough to invest little by little and then put an investment split across the stable and unstable market 80/20 or 70/30, e.g. 80%btc/20%shitcoins. Once you have a decent roi work on other trade types, whether its botting or manual daytrading, or just diversifying for a longer hold.

Sweet man, where's the actual cash in hand? Show me what sweet shit you bought with your sick gains.

look at the different prices, any way to easily bring back money from CEX to bittrex/binance?

CEX has a huge premium, so no.

looked*

ah ok then. brb downloading crypto_bot.exe instead

Why so conservative? Isn't it almost risk free?
I assume you made $25-50/day, so most of your gains probably just came from smart investments growing over time.
Cool project though, thanks for the tips.

How?

I’ve arb between Binance and GDAX before. I bought LTC on Binance and sold on GDAX. I thought I was a genius then it fucking moons to $300 again later.

I was gonna buy ETH to send to Binance to repeat but, could Binance or Coinbase shut you down? Too many withdrawals has to be a red flag right?

I want to belieeeeevvveeee!!
Post screenie of portfolio and or screenies of app(if it has any gui).
TIA

>has strategy that stops working with competition
>brags about it
Wew lad

but it's just LARP you retard lol

there was a guy the other day claiming he went from 300 to 30k in 5 weeks by arbitraging just watching the price differences on coinmarketcap

care to comment on this strategy op?

why are there so many LARPers on biz?

Can you shoot me an email? Maybe I can help you to optimize your code.

Only posting a spam adress here: [email protected]

What the fuck. Of all the arbing attempts I've tried I've made somewhere between nothing and negative gains.

How do you do it OP?

with the power of LARP

nice larp

its probably already been said but with exchange limits you could make maybe 5k tops

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I JUST DID IT AGAIN!!!

$5 DOLLARS IN MY POCKET AGAIN HOLY SHIT!!!

$6,000,000 more in my pocket just now!!! HOLY SHIT!!!

look, I'm just a high school kid who would like to help my parents pay the bills. I'm not lookin to get rich so any little scrap of info is nice. It would be a great day when I could say that 5k was shit.

short next time there is a bubble and cash out during the inevitable crash

ok but I keep reading about people not being able to cash out and there are a lot of transactions on 'hold' so it seems pretty sketchy to me.

This isn't a competition nigger. There's enough money to literally give everyone a fuckload for years to come. Kill yourself you fucking larping faggot.

memecoin in general is pretty sketchy son

don't bet your whole allowance here, do some research on investopedia or whatever