Galactic Federation: Ravenous Interdimensional Genie Edition

>The chamber swells, space folding in on itself, the wrinkles in space-time filling with red antimatter, writhing out like fingers of blood.
>The air becomes filled with hideous silent static, like a backwards scream in hard vacuum, somehow silent yet deafening.
>Unreality coalesces in the chamber, pushing back at reality, bulging and distorting gravity and time. It feels like it occurs in an instant and a millennia all at the same time. It's revolting.
>From the crimson unreality begins to form an ethereal body, tattered and ruined, from its eyes radiates a colorless malice. When it speaks, it is as if random sounds or words have been cut and played to sound like words from an ancient media device.

Mortal deathless. Living stars. Conquering monarchs. Greetings. Exaltation. Congratulation.

Us, I, It. The Carmine Plane. The Ascendant Cosmos. Creation's Phantom. The Consuming Reality.

We, I, It. Have come to reward, tribute, adore.

>The phantom becomes more corporeal, it's crackling, distorted speech more coherent.

I came hungering for your energy and matter, your delicious reality. The Carmine Plane came here to find weakness and devour you for your failings. I found instead ExoCorp Brand Coffee Substrate #1763 "Jeriuax Bold Blend". Of all the stimulants in the multiverse, this has by far been the most potent made, our many minds did not find sleep for eternities. That your kind drinks this chemical regularly without dying is proof of your strength.

We have come to a desicion. As the first reality in many cycles to impress the Carmine Plane, we will grant you three Favours. These wishes have few limitations, but for simplicity's sake I only treat with one mind, and grant Favours that the majority agrees upon.

Come, what will you ask of the devouring space-time that is the Carmine Plane?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ijFm6DxNVyI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Last thread:

How goes it noble ambassadors? What news from your fronts?

ÿþUU_ÿÓ5UUP�ÿÿÿ

ÿÿÿ���ÉAaÄ j)UUj¥j

A sapient avian...how quaint. Does it lead this assembly?

This form of communication is not known to us.

That would fall on the Elected Speaker, Ovaa. He doesn't seem to be here at this time, pressing matters on his home world have kept him busy as of late. I speak in the interests of the many avians of the Rok Dukedom.

Interesting.

What of the rest of the assembly? Tell us tales of this congregation, of this causal reality.

Oh,you're back.It's good that you liked the coffee.I can't speak for the others,however,so a decision on those favors you are offering cannot be met.

It pays host to a menagerie of races. Rukaar is the lord of the Rumar, and from another galaxy, while Carter is the emissary of the red wastes. He Avian plaxorian empire is present, a manifestation of the void, a ancient species of star crossing avians, several corporations and human civilisations. To know more of these beings I suggest asking of them, when they have arrived.

The Wastes recently had an Organ hematize.Now some of undeground inhabitants are rising up,and most violence has stopped for this occasion.

Well,it's the Carnem Wastes instead of the Red Wastes,but the Wastes is fine if you cannot remember it..We also are host to a telepathic moth like species,robots seeking enlightenment,mollusks that have recently entered the galactic stage,and many more.Some of them rarely come around here due to issues on their nidus planet,while others,such as Baron Taxla,are here quite a bit.The Federation,while not necessarily restricting,allows for multiple civilizations to congregate and discuss for the good of the galaxy and beyond.

Is there any assistance we can provide?

We recently fought off a Hivemind mutated after exposure to the Wastes,and before that we helped out in a civil war.There was also a trade war brewing a while ago,but luckily it didn't come to pass.I don't have many stories of this Federation admittedly,as only recently did I arrive.

Oh no,it's a celebration in fact.All of the horrible abominations have stopped being violent,and we will all meet at the Hematization location.It provides sustenance,births new beings,and attracts newcomers all at once,plus there's some great foodstands.I'd compare it to a festival,only with less fireworks and more capillaries.

The Carnem Wastes truly never cease to astound me.

I must retire for now, It has been a long day. I shall resume talks in the morning. I bid you all goodnight.

If you would like,you may come visit.The hematization makes all the creatures docile.It lasts for a few weeks,so it should give you time to celebrate your festival first.That reminds me,how is the festival at Yss?

'night

>within the chamber an inky darkness pulsates and crackles, the sounds of a thousand realities ceasing to be is heard
>the walls of the room melt and ebb away, as //something// pushes its way into material space
>From a wound in the void something comes, impossible, vast, larger than all of Creation. Dwarfing even the greatest of the cosmos' wonders
>The sick stench of rot fills the room, as unreality itself makes its presence known

//GREETINGS//

Who is this? A challenge? An equal?

Another extraplanar creature?Wow,you guys sure are busy today,Have a seat,please,so that we may discuss.

>The things voice was a shrieking void of dying worlds, and burning universes screaming out against the darkness engulfing them, even as their lights were snuffed out

//WE// //ARE// //THE FIRST//
((THE)) ((LAST))
//OMEGA//

>The things form is too wide to properly comprehend, vague shapes pushing out from the maddening sea of colors and ruin

//WE// //ARE//
//GREETINGS//

So you're name's Greetings?I mean,the colors and incomprehensible screams are cool and all,but I'd rather that not be our worlds screaming and it just be for show.Anyways,what brings you here Greetings?
>He pulls over a chair,despite the being in question simultaneously sitting in all chairs at once around the galaxy.

//WE// //ARE//
//OMEGA//

>The thing seems to stretch outwards a bit, or perhaps inwards? It is hard to tell. Nevertheless it ripples towards the Ambassador, in all his instances, studying, scrutinizing

*??*
//INTRIGUE//
((NOT)) ((OF)) *COURT*
//BUT// //THERE// //IS// ((SIMILARITY))
>the thing seems to ripple back in all timelines, having seen what it needs.

((WE)) ((COME))
((THE COURT)) *SPEAKS*
//LISTEN//

Oh,Omega.My apologies.I'm not sure what court you speak of,but I'll listen.Allow me to introduce us.I am Carter,self appointed Ambassador of the Carnem Wastes,and my red astronaut planar friend here is the avatar of the Carmine Plane.Perhaps you've heard of it?

>//OMEGA// turns to the avatar of the Carmine Plane

//DESIGNATION//: [CARMINE PLANE]
((NATURE)): [YOUNGLING]
((YES)) *FAMILIARITY*
>//OMEGA// shifts focus to the Ambassador, or atleast it seems to be shifting its attention towards him

??
*AMBASSADOR*
((STRANGE))
((KIN)) *OF* //COURT// ^YET^ ((NOT))

Well,I don't know what court you're talking about.Unlees you mean the Federation,in which case I am part of the court.Still,its good that you know the Carmine Plane.I think.So,what brings you here,Omega?

It seemed to call you a youngling.Do you know this being?

((WE)) ((CAME))
*HEARD* ^THE^ {CRIES} //DESPAIR//
-OF PAIN- //AND// ((SORROW))
>//OMEGA// seems to push outwards in every possible direction, encompassing most of the chamber

((THEY)) #DREW# ^US^ //HERE//

So,if I'm getting this correctly,you came to the Federation due to sensing pain and despair from somewhere around here?

((YES)) *GREAT* |ANGUISH|
>//OMEGA// pulls itself back a bit, receding in upon itself

//GREAT// ((PAIN))
^SUCH^ @AMUSEMENT@

So you derive amusement from pain?

Do you know where it emanates from?

Interesting, a singularity familiar yet strange. Well met, Omega being, may our hunger never drive us to your reaches.

((PAIN)) *IS ^SIMPLE^ |PLEASURE|
#SMALL# ((AMUSEMENT))
^TRIVIAL^
>Omega pushes itself around the room, numerous futures and burning multiverses hanging like carcasses through the shimmering veil that is its being

((WAR)) *DISTANT* |YET| //CLOSE//
^GREAT^ ((WAR)) {ON} #THE# //HORIZON//
*GREAT* +DEVASTATION+

Ah,so you've come to warn us?Do you have a specific location for this war?Sector,planet?

((MISTAKEN))
*WE* //CAME// |TO| ^OBSERVE^
|TO| =EVENTUALLY= {TAKE} //ALL//
>//OMEGA// pulsates and shimmers, within its form wriggle the corpses of innumerable multiverses struggling to get free

((WAR)) |SHALL| ^COME^ *FROM* -WITHIN-
((DESTRUCTION)) +FROM+ $INSIDE$
//MUCH// @JOY@

That seems to only benefit you.Regardless,the Federation won't allow it.Compltete destruction of the universe is a pretty big issue for us.

@AMUSEMENT@
//SEEKS// |TO| ((AVOID)) *US*
{DOES} &NOT& ^UNDERSTAND^ #US#
*INEVITABLE*
>//OMEGA// seems to surge in from all sides, covering the entire room in the sickly sweet rot and decay of its being

((ONES)) *YOU* ^TRUST^ //WILL// {BETRAY}
&YOU&
\ONES\ *YOU* ^CALL^ %FRIEND% //WILL//
=ABANDON= *YOU*
((YOU)) #WILL# $DESTROY$ %EACH% *OTHER*
((AND)) ^WE^ &WILL& +TAKE+ #ALL#

Naw,I doubt that.Plus The Wastes can't go so well just relocate if push comes to annihilation.Also,can you stop with the smell please?I don't want to go over my sugar intake.

Hey,you said you can grant 3 wishes,right?Can they affect planar beings like this guy?

#WAR# ^SHALL^ &COME&
%THE% +SEEDS= *HAVE* &BEEN& ^SOWN^
@LAUGHTER@
>A sound that is not a sound echoes from //OMEGA//. Nevertheless it can still be heard, an eldritch cry of damnation and ruin, of Creation burning away until there is nothing left, a sound of pure horror and vileness that echoes throughout all space and time

Oh.So you set this "war" up.

((SEEDS)) &ARE& *OF* ^THE^ %COURT%
\YES\
&BUT& ^YOURS^ $ARE$ #$THE#$ @SOIL@ {THAT} [SHALL] +NURTURE+ -THEM-
>//OMEGA// flows around the room, shifting and twisting as it does so

((YOUR)) *SOULS* $SHALL$ #GROW$ ^THE^ =+SEEDS=+
((HATRED)) //AND// $RUIN$
&YOU& $SHALL$ *(DESTROY)* %YOURSELVES%

Then if you set up the seeds,why alert us?That makes no sense.There won't be any further despair.Actually,is the seed the fact that you're telling us about the seed,leading us to not trust each other and go to war in a self fulfilling prophecy?Because that's a lame way t end the universe,no offense.

??
*END* ((THE)) +UNIVERSE+
?
>//OMEGA// seems to shift downwards throughout all timelines, existent or non-existent, real or unreal, towards the Ambassador

*WE* &DO& ^NOT^ %DESIRE% ((SOMETHING)) //SO// $SIMPLE$
+WE+ #DESIRE# ^DESPAIR^
$SORROW$ ^ANGUISH^
((YOU)) &DESTROYING& $YOURSELVES$
&IS& ^BUT^ #A# %MEANS% =TO= /AN/ *END*
$A$ ((PLAN)) %WITHIN% {A} #PLAN#

Then you want to turn the universe into a hotspot of despair and sad.Either way,not a very good thing for us all things considered..

((YOUR)) *MULTIVERSE* &MUST& ^BE^ #WELL# %BEFORE% $THE$ //COURT// *CAN* %TASTE% =IT=
>//OMEGA// opens a rift in its form, showing a multiverse, points of light numbering in the thousands being slowly consume by the shadows pressing from within and without

*YOUR* ^PAIN^ %SHALL% &OPEN& @THE@ #WAY#

Look,I don't think I'm getting this across correctly,but we don't want to be eaten.Nor seasoned.

And earlier,you said I was similar to the Court.What did you mean by this?

What in the fuck

((IT)) &IS& *INEVITABLE*
^IT^ #CANNOT# %BE% $STOPPED$
>//OMEGA// moves forward, stretching its mass out towards the Ambassador

&YOU& %ARE% ^LIKE^ %A% $FRAGMENT$ *OF* ^THE^ @COURT@
$UNNATURAL$ //NOT// ^BOUND^
%BUT% ^YOU^ @ARE@ #NOT# +OBLIVION+

>He coughs into his fist and then sips a small amount of coffee
Mhn...
Apologies for seeming rude.
I was simply...perplexed by what I saw.
Again I am sorry.

>//OMEGA// seems to turn, or at least focus a bit on the Representative

??
//INTEREST//
&OTHER& *VOICE*

Hmm.I am from the Wastes.Maybe that's got something to do with it.You know of the Wastes?

Hello,Jaxara.It is good to see you.As you can see,me and the Carmine Plane are having an issue.Omega here has apparently seeded our universe with deceit or something,to make our lives a living hell and make our universe tastier.

>//OMEGA// shifts a bit of its attention once more to the Ambassador

((DESIGNATION)): [CARNEM WASTES]
//NATURE//: {IRREGULAR/OTHER}

((CARNEM WASTES)) ^UNIQUE^ $SPREAD$ %OUT%

What is this?
This place is getting weird dude.

Yeah,I don't think you can eat it given that it's inf-
Wait.
Actually,could I cut you a deal?Something you could eat forever,with all the despair and sadness you could ever need?

I know.Honestly between the skeleton red astronaut with screaming and a love for coffee,and the endless expanse of universe consuming pain in front of me,I think the Empress might've slipped something in our drinks.But whatever,we'll handle it.How's your day been?

Well I had to oversee multiple executions today so...50/50

Really?Why?Civil unrest burst into rebellion or something?

Deserters and all that.
I'm currently on the front lines of the expansion so it happens.

((A)) *PACT*
?
@AMUSEMENT@
>//OMEGA// seems to shift the bulk of its soul crushing existence to the Ambassador once more

&AND& %WHAT% ^COULD^ #YOU# +HOPE+ -TO- ^US^ $AMBASSADOR$
?

Ah.Yeah,I can sympathize.Hows the expansion,by the way?I hear you're on your 5th one.

Infinite universe to eat.With sadness and despair to make it taste good.

It's doing good.
Could be a bit better but that's mostly because I'm not used to this place.

That's good to hear,Personally,I can support your cause.Bringing greater good sounds better than just the usual expansion reasons of slavery and conquest.Where's the location?I could send some ships to help out.

Currently stationed on Nuryat 1.
Station Prupyan.

*Outpost

Got it.I'll send an Aorta and two Tox cruisers.Should be enough firepower.

>He leans back in his seat,looking from the CANNOT BE in front of him over to the ambassador.

So,got any stories to tell?I might be going soon after I try and resolve this annihilation business,but I'm all ears.

*YOURS* ((IS)) #A# $TASTE$ %WE%
^HAVE^ +SAVORED+ ^BEFORE^
>//OMEGA// shifts and a rift opens into the void showing an endless expanse of torments and pleasures beyond imagining

&WHEN& $WE$ ^CAME^ *THEY* //OFFERED// =US= {THEIR} @REALM@
$THEY$ *PLEASED* %US% ^FOR^ @A@ +TIME=
#BUT# ^THAT &DID& *NOT* @SAVE@ =THEM=
>//OMEGA// closes the gap in its being and then presses down on the Ambassador

^COURTS^ *OF* ((FIRE)) #AND# [ICE] -OFFERED- %US% $GREATER$ +PLEASURES+
&THAT& ((DID)) /NOT\ *SAVE* @THEM@
$WHAT# ^ELSE& //DO// *YOU* -OFFER-
?

Oh,you mean you've eaten the Wastes before?Well,then that explains why all those time portals were nommed.
Look,we both know the Wastes are infinite,or at least I think you know that.You ate time portals,and even I've eaten those,They taste like shit.So,if you could give me some time,I be you I could find a place where you can savor universe forever.Hell,I know like three places already.

To put it simply.
You tasted a Wastes with no savouring,nothing good,since it was a time portal location.You essentially ate it unripe,as a cook would say.I can offer a ripe Wastes.One so delicious that you could eat it,be satisfied,and move on to the next universe,in a line of infinite universes.You could even stay there,it is infinite after all.

*YOUR* $WASTES$ ^ARE* ((ONE)) %OF%
//MANY//
@REALMS@ =SOME= ^CALL^ &INFINITE&
((ALL)) //CONSUMED//
>//OMEGA// seems to recede a bit, lessening the stench of decay and pestilence, and the sense of soul crushing dread

((WE)) %SHALL% #GRANT# ^YOU^ @A@ $CHANCE$ ^AMBASSADOR^
*AMUSE* &US& ((ENTERTAIN)) //THE//
-SHOW- *US* ^HOW^ $FAR$ %YOU% {WILL} #GO#
%WE% @SHALL@ [RETURN]
>With the sound of a thousand timelines being rent apart //OMEGA// flows from the room, and the air goes calm, and becomes normal again, the stench of rot and corruption gone from the room

Hello all! How is everyone toda- by the All-Mother (and All-Father) what is that?!

Ok!I'll send you the location later.

>With the being gone,Carter stands up.

Yeah,I'm tired and I just tried to convince something that could murder us instantly to eat a buffet at my place.I'm going to rest.Goodbye,Jaxara.Have a good night.

Has the request for the picture been uploaded to a drawthread yet?

Good morning esteemed representatives, how goes it?

I am doing well thank you for asking. I have just been sitting here waiting for the other representatives to show up. Have I missed something? Am I early?

Possibly, some speakers were active last night and during are most likely exhausted as of now.

Bump

did they change fallen empire fleets in stellaris?

What do you mean? What do you think they have changed?

a fe fleet scaled with the other fleets in my late game when it was originally 58k

maybe it awaken?

Good morning,fellow ambassadors.I apologize for keeping you waiting.I was up late last night arguing with an extraplanar entity to not eat our universe.

Ooops. I created another thread. My bad, I will copypasta everything from that thread to here.

I'm still missing 1 or 2 people's picture.If they don't arrive today I might just check the archives of an earlier thread.

Off-topic: P.S., for those who don't know what is vacuum decay, here is a video of it.
youtube.com/watch?v=ijFm6DxNVyI

So,from what I've seen of your transmissions in the other galactic vox,there are rifts of vacuum decay popping up,and in 500 years it will kill us all?

So Professor Koloros of Orsterp has found a rare phenomena, in the dwarf galaxy of Nubilis 2345. It is the only real example of Vacuum Decay, and something is problematic. It has sped up. In a month, it has consumed an entire nebula.

Good to see you again Carter, how goes it?

Exactly, we can help build an experimental device, but the catch is that the resources necessary to build it are in Hazar Remnant space, and they are very hostile towards us. The only way is to declare war with them. It will cost nearly 3.5 trillion SFC.

Well,I had a good sleep.But not good at all given our circumstances.

You may want to wait for a moment first.I may have an explanation for this vacuum decay.It is good you caught it so fast.

What, this creature from the Carmine Plane?

For all I care, this is unpredictable, and it could become even faster. There is no way about how we c an tell.

Yesterday,after an entity known as the Carmine Rift offered 3 wishes,another extraplanar entity arrived.It spoke in a unique way,and stated in that it has laid metaphorical seeds of despair to make us turn on each other and make our universe a living hell,so that when it eats it,it would taste good.If you think I just took drugs and hallucinated this,you may ask Ambassador Jaxara.He was here with me when this occurred.

We must act. I vote a deceleration of war against the hazar to get these resources, and save all of the galaxy.