You all start in a tavern

>you all start in a tavern
>this fuck walks up to the qt healer and asks if she wants to play gwent

what do you do?

>having a gwent deck

>"IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-DUEL!"

Start taking bets on who's going to win.

Make fun of his chainmail pauldrons and tell him to come back when he has real plate armor.

I challenge the winnter to a duel of gwent

Make fun of his hair/eyes.

I don't give a shit about his series; he'll always look like someone's first Sephiroth deviantart to me.

Go 'way kid, ya bother me.

>Go up to his qt sorceress and wiggle my gwent decks at them

WE PLAY TRIPLE TRIAD AROUND HERE PUNK

>mfw random rule spreads throughout the area

All I've got is an AcroMage deck.

>3956 BBY
>Not playing Pazaak

Really he's someone's first Elric deviantart.

That is something that always bothered me. I love the series with a passion, but how much more mary-sue-looking can you get?

My nigga

At least get the inspiration right. Stormbringer, man, Stormbringer.

She doesn't play gwent
But I do

>The time if the White Frost cometh.
>The Wild Hunt arrived on the shores of Skellige to usher in the End Times.
>Nilfgaard and Skellige band together in an uneasy alliance against the spectral forces.
>Ciri went ahead to charge at the Hunt, cutting down Caranthir, their greatest mage.
>Geralt followed, cutting through hordes of spectral raiders and monsters summoned by the second Conjuction of the Spheres.
>At breakneck speed he arrived at Eredin's ship, made out of the nails of dead men.
>Battle rages around him as he calmly approached the King of the Wild Hunt, who had just killed the greatest jarl of Skellige.
>The two titans are now finally face to face. At last, after all these years their conflict will end with only one of them surviving.
>The stake of the world is at hand. The stake of Ciri is at hand.
>"How about a few rounds of Gwent?"
>*Eredin silently nods*

Ruined the immersion, I tell you.

Is he just an Elric who "succeeds"?

A rose by any other name is still just Elric

PULL UP A CHAIR BY THE HEARTH

> White hair
> Mary Sue

...Ya need to read Moorcock nigger. Besides, the fucker is a hundred years old, even normal dudes have white hair after that.

Ask him how many spies he has in his deck. If he answers less than 3, I tell him to just give us the gold and save himself the embarrassment.

Sorry kid, but you lose.

I wouldn't call our healer "qt" unless you're into feminine fuckbois.

>You are playing temeria commando fullhouse when somemotherfucker plays this
>Wat do.

>Having plate armour as a monster Hunter

>Referring to you party's cleric and accomplished surgeon as a "Healer"
You...you double half-elf!

In all honesty, I think that was intentional on the authors part, as sort of writing in 'no matter how special you may be, or a cut above, there's still gonna be things you struggle with'

Hell, i've only really played Witcher 3, and the writing of some of the quests like the Bloody Baron and Hearts of Stone is just too good, I can look over characters like Ciri existing

If that helps, Game!Ciri looks ten times edgier than Book!Ciri, which aside of scar on her cheek looks like absolutely normal, fair-haired chick.
I'm still trying to figure out myself why the fuck they've picked the whole smudged mascara bullshit.

Isn't Cirilla described as still liking feminine things despite the circumstances?

Could just be a natural progression. But yeah, the heavy Cirilla parts are cool, but also take a dip in writing. She greatfully does not last long, and stuff like the Barons questline and then Heart of Stone being a thing makes up for the writing dip though. The Man of Mirrors and Von Everec, along with the Baron are some of the better vidya writing I've had the pleasure to come across.

Remember kids, he who sups with the devil should have a long spoon

"This isn't the first time someone's made the mistake, but our healer is actually a boy."

Challenge him to a fist fight. Repeatedly inform the man that his mother engages in shameful acts with dwarven men throughout the fight.